Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Warning To Guys About Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Guys About Sex (3902 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Guys About Sex by xamuel17(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
what a strange generation we live in. A generation where guys are always after sex and girls are always after money and attention in every relationship.
From my own point of view, i will say sex is highly overrated by guys nd girls .. Girls use it to their own advantage to get free money and gifts, while guys see it as a bragging right that they have to earn.

Take for an example, when a guy gets laid on a first date. He will proudly walk home with his shoulders held high and pomposity, with eagerness to break the news with his friends . Telling them all the kind of lies he had to tell before he could get into her pants.

You see, that kind of mentality has no regard for love and affection, it jst want satisfaction thats all.

living this kind of lifestyle gets you stuck in a concept. of viewing ladies as sex objects or fun bags . continue with this lifestyle and you will loose you value and become unlovable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by whillyamz98(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2015
Imagine your daughter dating a guy like you. What will you do to her?
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by cozy7(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2015
I'm happy to read this. You're totally on point. I must add that this kinda attitude is MAJORLY caused by infidelity, as no woman would hv proper value in d eyes of such "cheat".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 10:13am On May 17, 2015
I had sex with my wife on our first date and we have happily married weeks..

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2015
No point

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 10:18am On May 17, 2015
No...flex...zone.!!!!!!
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Daviewonder(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2015
Stories for the chief priest!! The thread title tho.....

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by IamLEGEND1: 11:09am On May 17, 2015
i will have absolutely zero reservations about my daughter dating someone like me.

and itz not like i dont hit d tin wen d opportunity presents itself.
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 11:32am On May 17, 2015
grin grin

EricRichie
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2015
xamuel17:
what a strange generation we live in. A generation where guys are always after sex and girls are always after money and attention in every relationship.
From my own point of view, i will say sex is highly overrated by guys nd girls .. Girls use it to their own advantage to get free money and gifts, while guys see it as a bragging right that they have to earn.

Take for an example, when a guy gets laid on a first date. He will proudly walk home with his shoulders held high and pomposity, with eagerness to break the news with his friends . Telling them all the kind of lies he had to tell before he could get into her pants.

You see, that kind of mentality has no regard for love and affection, it jst want satisfaction thats all.

living this kind of lifestyle gets you stuck in a concept. of viewing ladies as sex objects or fun bags . continue with this lifestyle and you will loose you value and become unlovable

Oga we hear you, but what do we do in an age where the women want to be objectified
These days nothing is too vulgar for these chics. Stuff you didnt dream of telljng chics
You say it now and instead of a hot slap all you get is some girlish giggles or 'naughty you' said with a big smile
Hausas have a saying If you blame the mouse for stealing, then blame the locust bean for giving off an aroma
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by obontami: 11:45am On May 17, 2015
I'm not impressed
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
obontami:
I'm not impressed
then be depressed
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
So......what exactly are you saying?
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by obontami: 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Jollyjoy:
then be depressed

I wish u d same.

irunoobo,ashewopeckers and dickrider

make una come see o

this girl wan dey insult me ni sha
undecided
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
obontami:

I wish u d same

irunoobo,ashewopeckers and dickrider

make una come see o

this girl wan dey insult me ni sha
lolll God forbid.. No verse ooooo
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by obontami: 8:05pm On May 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:

lolll God forbid..
No verse ooooo

berra

lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by OmaBliss: 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
MzNelly:
So......what exactly are you saying?
He just wanna be heard... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Lordave: 11:01pm On May 17, 2015
xamuel17:

What about playboys?

You mean they're worthless and unlovable yet they keep screw loosening as many pusssies as they can lay their diccks on? undecided

You might wanna explain the mystery

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Chiscomax(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
gigidi!..
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Allem(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
Having sex in day 1 doesn't make u a super hero dudes. I am a victim of day1 sex but I always live to remeber that day cos she ended up as my wifey.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by xamuel17(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2015
Lordave:
What about playboys?

You mean they're worthless and unlovable yet they keep screw loosening as many pusssies as they can lay their diccks on? undecided

You might wanna explain the mystery
ask yourself, what kind of girls do playboys woo ... its always the loose and unexposed girls that don't know the value of being a virtuous woman
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Dhavids(m): 12:35am On May 18, 2015
xamuel17:

ask yourself, what kind of girls do playboys woo ... its always the loose and unexposed girls that don't know the value of being a virtuous woman

bros....u never jam confirm playboy...I'm fit woo I'm Pastor's wife sef...
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 12:39am On May 18, 2015
oh shit, May God help us!!
Guys see my signature below tnx
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Nobody: 12:41am On May 18, 2015
Wake me up when it's dawn
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Lordave: 12:51am On May 18, 2015
xamuel17:

You can't prove that, can you?
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by MrBasketball: 1:25am On May 18, 2015
Totally off point.
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by SSQent(m): 4:44am On May 18, 2015

Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by buoye1(m): 5:36am On May 18, 2015
I love this.....Sex is just overrated
Re: Warning To Guys About Sex by Mcbussy(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2015
Op, what's the point again? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Tell Us How U Met The Love Of Ur Life / Ladies, Date Some More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.