Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (38058 Views)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by NovusHomo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.

That's what Bastards do.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by atlwireles: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin That's cold.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by adebayo201: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Doyin is equivalent to FFK

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by adeblow(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
I thought I saw a thread about obj denying endorsing buhari nairaland and some kind of lies. anyway buhari/osibanjo until Jonathan gets some sense

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by BTT(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
2fine2fast:
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe

How many times did I call u?
You are a BASTARD

Very good humour.

Like that Sterling Ban Bank ad, just ONE VOTE is all we require from every ONE voter.

It's one vote. That's all we need from every Nigerian.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Temmi001:
He had better enjoy it while it lasts because he'll be sent packing to kirikiri maximum Prison alongside his Clueless Otuoke 'DOKITA'!!!
Hit Like for GMB and share for GEJ!!!
Sai Buhari!!!
go and sleep jor
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enemy within Alias Trojan Horse Alias Doyin Okupe. Numero Uno Hater of GEJ. Killing GEJ softly from inside GEJ's camp. I have always thought of this. Why wld FFK and Doyin Okupe wll ever be comfortable with that little unknown deputy governor who saw them as Aso Rock big boys suddenly becoming the president of the republic.. Doyin's biggest dream is GEJ's reality. Hate from withing from the south side.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Karlovich: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Indomie brain

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by rottenegg: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Well said. One lost vote and counting....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by tolexy007(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.
I tink he really make sense diz tym around, Obj only has one vote
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Temmi001: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankmishael:
go and sleep jor
and If don't??

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by dawood4good: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Doyin okupe want to remain relevant all the time, he talk nonsense at random.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
A lot of folks don't have problems with GEJ but how are they going to put up with the nonentities around GEJ for the next 4yrs? It's gonna be sickening to the stomach. Folks are just going to sacrifice GEJ Becouse of these clowns around him. Can anybody compare Lai Mohammed with FFK and Doyin combined? That's wt am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by maestroferddi: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
This one is a helluva ICBM...

*Intercontinental Ballistic Missile*
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by lekikosky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
He is brainless. Moreso sense is not common.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by hedonistic: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:
Okuigbe has just spoken the mind of the government he speaks for.
This statement is laden with deep meanings.
1. This government does not give a damn about anybody. It is only about themselves.
2. Obj and whoever else can hold their sanctimonious criticisms, the government is too full of itself to be bothered.
3. They have value for leadership. If this fufu head thinks Obj has just one vote, he must be very mad.
4. They just lost Obj finally.

We wait, we watch.

The only fufu head and akpu head I see here is yours. How many votes does OBJ have if not one? A man that has always lost every election in his ward and could not even deliver his polling booth to his preferred candidate in 2011. You people give too much importance to this man and it is simply ridiculous.

OBJ is more of a political liability than an asset to anybody. Buhari can have his useless one vote, Jonathan can do without that one vote.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by allanphash7(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
who is doyin okupe again pls?

cos that is the name of my dog
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by sammyj: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
That is the not a man but a self acclaimed BASTARD talking please ignore him grin grin
briefness:
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by KanwuliaJara: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh gasssssh!
See why I don't EVER want this campaign season to end? cry
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by hedonistic: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
dawood4good:
Doyin okupe want to remain relevant all the time, he talk nonsense at random.

What is nonsensical about pointing out that OBJ has only one vote? Does he have more than one vote? You people are confused.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Temmi001:
and If don't??
then wait and see d result of insulting ur leaders
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
What Bad thing did OBJ advice GEJ to do and GEJ in the interest of Nigeria ddnt do? I want to know. If I am told I wll overthrow Okupe and a lot of Nlanders as chief OBJ " insulter" Oya pls let me know quickly.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by babamadiba(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
berem:
Doyin Okupe the super bastardo. Who takes you serious?

Omo ale jati jati!!
young lady, y u vex like this?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by macolino(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
he is 100% right..one man one vote.obj should stop acting like an oracle.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by UniqueGem(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Chief insulter of Elders.. Mr Doyin " the insult" Okupe. Children go insult you back. Person wey OBJ find incompetent dismiss am.
doyin okupe is insulting OBJ you say? Ain't you one of those calling GEJ clueless? Talk of double standard.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by babamadiba(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
2fine2fast:
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe

You are a BASTARD
hahahahahhahaha
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6
very true. Obasanjo is not valued even in otta.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by hedonistic: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Chief insulter of Elders.. Mr Doyin " the insult" Okupe. Children go insult you back. Person wey OBJ find incompetent dismiss am.

Where is the insult in pointing out that OBJ has only one vote? Is that true or false? If you can't show me how that is an insult then you're clearly confused.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by bumtos(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
aanumama:
This man no dey tire
Na hin work e dey do ooo
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Regiblinkz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
2fine2fast:
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe

You are a BASTARD
you're here insulting the "bastard", when he doesn't know if you exist.. He has more importance than u and yet he's a bastard... #stop insulting your elders #go to school
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by PhockPhockMan: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
tboyzy:
Obasanjo endorses Buhari and he thinks its one vote....he is just as clueless as his oga
Obasanjo is a political spent force, if he's still relevant in Politics, Why is his state is under opposition?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by hedonistic: 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
trailblazetech:
Unknown to mr. Okupe... Obasanjo is no ordinary Nigerian.. he has die hard followership. so ultimately his vote is not one.. buh as many as follow him.

wide mouth
shallow brain.

GMB 2015 and onwards
sai buhari

Die hard followership on the Internet or where? A man that has never won his ward in any free and fair election? Whose daughter and other annointed candidates lost woefully at the polls in 2011 and subsequently? You people are deluded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Applies For US Visa / Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.