Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (38060 Views)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Aegon(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:
A bastard has no other name but bastard. Just keep calm and you will soon see what the endorsement means. You can ask your master how ebora owu's endorsement made him won the election in 2011.
The same EbolA owu could not return his daughter to the senate or help olurin be governor, the guy is useless in winning the vote of his people. Yoruba have consistently rejected obj since 1999.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by guzerocks: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
douin Okupe= dumb ass
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Oceemo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
prince3009:
TKO! grin

Abeg...i be APGA member o (before APC people go come finish me) undecided
so u guys are scared of APC
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by obontami: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
K o

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THIS IS YOUR SON?
At a dinner filled with friends, neigbours and extended family
members, a little boy of about 8 years was asked to lead in
prayers.
"Dear lord," he started, "thanks for given me such lovely
parents. Thanks for our visitors and their children who came
today to eat all our food and ice cream, bless them so that
they won't come again. Forgive our neighbour's son who
removed my sister's cloth from her body and wrestle with her
this afternoon. Lord God, this coming Christmas, please send
cloth to all those naked ladies on daddy's laptop and provide
shelter for the homeless men who always stay in mummy's
room when daddy is at work. Amen"
WACK

OLD

JOKE
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by johhnnie(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
K o

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF THIS IS YOUR SON?
At a dinner filled with friends, neigbours and extended family
members, a little boy of about 8 years was asked to lead in
prayers.
"Dear lord," he started, "thanks for given me such lovely
parents. Thanks for our visitors and their children who came
today to eat all our food and ice cream, bless them so that
they won't come again. Forgive our neighbour's son who
removed my sister's cloth from her body and wrestle with her
this afternoon. Lord God, this coming Christmas, please send
cloth to all those naked ladies on daddy's laptop and provide
shelter for the homeless men who always stay in mummy's
room when daddy is at work. Amen"

final gobe
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Senjuchiha: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
We Need more Cluelessness
*He is Clueless yet his Government was the first in the
World to conquer the dreaded Ebola Virus.
* He is Clueless yet under his leadership,Nigeria has
become the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
*He is Clueless yet his Minister for Agriculture has been
begged to come show the world how he eliminated
corruption and transformed the Agriculture sector.
*He is Clueless yet his Petroleum minister was elected to be
the First female President of OPEC.
*He is Clueless yet under his leadership,the Nigerian
Economy is Number one in Africa.
*He is Clueless yet he was able to Privatize the Power
sector which none could do before him.
* He is Clueless yet he has built more roads than any other
government before him.
*He is Clueless yet for the first time in our history,we now
have over 10 Automobile manufacturers in Nigeria.
*He is Clueless yet he's built over 12 tertiary institutions
within 4 years.
If all these were achieved by a clueless man,we need the
Cluelessness to continue till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Okupe has just reduced Obasanjo to level he belongs.

#IchooseGEJ
Siddon dia!

When one week to election reach, Baba gor enter plane begin dey move 4rm one state to anoda convincing ppl to vote 4 Buhari, nah da time una eye gor clear 4 road wella grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by tunapius(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Doyin ko, AJILOMOTO ni.....kip it up, ur days are numbered
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by vislabraye(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
azimibraun:
A lot of folks don't have problems with GEJ but how are they going to put up with the nonentities around GEJ for the next 4yrs? It's gonna be sickening to the stomach. Folks are just going to sacrifice GEJ Becouse of these clowns around him. Can anybody compare Lai Mohammed with FFK and Doyin combined? That's wt am talking about.

Thank God U are not one of those who will open their mouth and lambast GEJ without reasoning.

I think the top shots and advisers of the president are not doing well enough. I believe more could have been done to control the situation at hand.

As for OBJ, one must thread carefully. We already know that he is someone who can not forgive. It will be difficult for anyone not to have problem with OBJ even if he's a saint. OBJ is a big trouble maker and I hopE GEJ deal with him squarely.

As for now, no one knows how things will turn out, whether GEJ will win or Buhari will win. So OBJ is trying to place safe by not coming out squarely to voice out his support.

But we all know who OBJ is supporting. But sincerely, ObJ doesn't have much say in his town. I might be right or wrong. But he's no someone who's loved by many.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by realGURU(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6
Dese Man is better called Doyin Akuya
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by omolami: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank you Okupe for saying it all.Obj has only one vote which pdp may lose.Remember obj lost in his own constituency in his own election.Ever since then he has become irrelevant in todays polity.He just wants to be heared
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by mayorkyzo: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
One reason i like this doyin okupe of a man is that he is loyal to the core..That's a rare trait to have these days..

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by victor08(m): 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=18pt]video:Nigerian celebrity having s.ex in a hotel. For your eyes only.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-Pleasures/929172233768754[/size]

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by vislabraye(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
azimibraun:
A lot of folks don't have problems with GEJ but how are they going to put up with the nonentities around GEJ for the next 4yrs? It's gonna be sickening to the stomach. Folks are just going to sacrifice GEJ Becouse of these clowns around him. Can anybody compare Lai Mohammed with FFK and Doyin combined? That's wt am talking about.

Thank God you are not amongst those who criticize GEJ blindly.

I've notice here that people are just against GEJ no matter what he does. They have lost their objectivity.

I wish GEJ and co have better strategists. But the problem is that there are so many traitors around. This is what I fear the most.

Buhari on the other hand looks sincere. He has the mind to fight corruption but his aSsociation with the likes of Tinubu surrounding him, I have my fears. And I believe every truthful Nigerian should also have this concern.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by mickeymimi: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Welcome to Doyin Okupe's exclusive club of tarts and bastards.
The grade of marijuana he smokes must be very high. propaganda machinery in full gear!
Here is a man that was charged with stealing billions of Naira from IMO and Benue State governments through scam contracts recruited by GEJ to do the dirty businesses he is doing for him now.
A man that asked Nigerians to call him a bastard if a certain disaster failed to occur and as respectful and well brought up Nigerians, we obliged him.
It is quite unfortunate that Doyin Okupe fail to realise that there is more to occupying political positions. When the CHANGE comes, he would be shown the way out. buhari phobia is a real disease, Do aso rock belong to him and Jonathan.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by engrsyer(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.
If u can't stand this then "go and die".... courtesy Oshiobaba. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by united101: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6

It is ignominious that a public figure writes in such manner.

Seriously, change is what this nation deserves. We have never had it so bad in Nigeria.

#march4Buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oceemo:
so u guys are scared of APC

No! APC is scared of us...cos we won them in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by PhockPhockMan: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Siddon dia!

When one week to election reach, Baba gor enter plane begin dey move 4rm one state to anoda convincing ppl to vote 4 Buhari, nah da time una eye gor clear 4 road wella grin
State to state? Including my state?
You missed it, you should have said that he will move from one local government to another in Ogun State.
Baba done fall im hands because of greed.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
State to state? Including my state?
You missed it, you should have said that he will move from one local government to another in Ogun State.
Baba done fall im hands because of greed.
Issorite!
Nor tok say I nor inform u b4 hand oo! cool
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Kingyellew(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Mr okupe, just pay deef ears to obj's coment as well as blind eyes to his movement. If he has endorse GMB, not bad. But that is a baseless political mindset of obj being consumed by enviousness. GEJ is unstopable in JESUS' name!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by macof(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2015
ZACHIE:
Okuigbe has just spoken the mind of the government he speaks for.
This statement is laden with deep meanings.
1. This government does not give a damn about anybody. It is only about themselves.
2. Obj and whoever else can hold their sanctimonious criticisms, the government is too full of itself to be bothered.
3. They have no value for leadership. If this fufu head thinks Obj has just one vote, he must be very mad.
4. They just lost Obj finally.

We wait, we watch.

Wats this one saying??
Who is Obj in Yorubaland? A damned old man hated by his own town and children that he can't win an election or influence a candidate's electoral bid in his LGA

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by macof(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2015
united101:

It is ignominious that a public figure writes in such manner.

Seriously, change is what this nation deserves. We have never had it so bad in Nigeria.

#march4Buhari
Actually we have had it worse in Nigeria, I believe that was the 1983-1985 period

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Trustyd1(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2015
i gat this to say

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2015
briefness:

....Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information.

...I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years.....

loser,u gonna have okupe to cope with for da next 4yrs,and if u got a problem with that,we in da season, wet up ur arsse n go show luv to da nearest transformer and 'see' what happens in da next 4 seconds.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by tuniski: 3:14am On Feb 14, 2015
ZACHIE:
1. This government does not give a damn about anybody. It is only about themselves.
2. Obj and whoever else can hold their sanctimonious criticisms, the government is too full of itself to be bothered.
3. They have no value for leadership. If this fufu head thinks Obj has just one vote, he must be very mad.

We wait, we watch.
Pls how many votes OBJ get? The last time I checked OBJ couldn't endorse his daughter to victory and never won his ward! OBJ is spent and so shall it remain! GEJ is the man God has chosen!!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.

Take one Like for my head
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by fuckerholic(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2015
ZACHIE:

We wait, we watch.
My friend OBJ can go..he is expired in govt we dnt need him again
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by fuckerholic(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2015
Temmi001:
He had better enjoy it while it lasts because he'll be sent packing to kirikiri maximum Prison alongside his Clueless Otuoke 'DOKITA'!!!
Hit Like for GMB and share for GEJ!!!
Sai Buhari!!!
Everytime kirikiri prison as if that's the only thing and language you and your despotic tyrant dictator knows
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by mikovo2002(m): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2015
crownprince102:
A bastard has no other name but bastard. Just keep calm and you will soon see what the endorsement means. You can ask your master how ebora owu's endorsement made him won the election in 2011.
associating with Obj is a failure on Buhari . I herd Gmb bosting that Obj endorsement will enable him win. Obj has lost support and you relay on empty cane.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by dom(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2015
koboko69:
this mofo probably means 1 million. grin

1 million votes indeed. A man who cannot secure votes in his own ward, nay, his own farm. Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by skyra: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
briefness:
what does he have to lose? You will still call him a retard and clueless if he keeps his mouth shut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / NLC, TUC, Sign 15-Point Agreement With FG (See Details) / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.