Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (38056 Views)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Champele(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
That's the best answer for a fool that think he is God of Nigeria.obasanjo my a*s. One day you will do account of your leadership and Nigeria will take back her ota farm. Thief

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
If somebody is told that another person knows his father more than him; he will almost fight the person who said so. Is okupe telling Nigerians Buhari knows Obj his party member and his former boss more than him? Watch the interview with amanpour and hear Buhari's assessment of OBJ and you will know OBJ is more than one Vote. Even when he posses just 1 PVC. Some ppl can swing opinions my dear. Pastor Adeboye 1 vote abi; TB joshua 1 vote, Edwin Clarke 1 vote, Tinubu 1 vote, Akpabio 1 vote and my humble self one vote when I have a nation of young Men and women who look up to me for direction( political) guy wise up. Okupe is just absorbing fear with stylle. Him sabi OBJ wella.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by jdbrasco(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
OBJ endorsing Buhari is no news to me. He has one vote. Only peeps dat can't think for themselves will make meaning out of it. We are watching d end of one cabal in this country. GEJ
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by akatekpe(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okupe is right ofcos.OBj no fit vote pass once na. Abi na OBJ wey no fit deliver him own local Govt for PDP in 2007/2011 wan do am for PDP now wey jungle don mature?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Viktor1983(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
But he said the truth....
Lol! Just forgot this is the playground of the Grand order of Trolls.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Humblebloke(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
I guess its time I officially endorse okupes' 5tupidity...
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by BTT(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
2fine2fast:
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe

How many times did I call u?
You are a BASTARD

Very good humour.

Like that Sterling Ban Bank ad, just ONE VOTE is all we require from every ONE voter.

It's one vote. That's all we need from every Nigerian.
koboko69:
this mofo probably means 1 million. grin
2fine2fast:
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe
Doyin okugbe

How many times did I call u?
You are a BASTARD

Very bad humour.

Like that Sterling Ban Bank ad, just ONE VOTE is all we require from every ONE voter.

It's one vote. That's all we need from every Nigerian.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by bmbpt(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
seunwen2:
Kai
u don't use ur mouth the way it wide nonses doyin tomatoes
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by symbianDON(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
okupe the jester grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigerian youths are finished in the brain. How can any sane person see a bitime opinion Player and call the one vote? Eyaa!!! I am proud of my political science, sociology and public administration background. Shout out to some pure science majors who have strong knowledge of politics and the influence of political leaders and charismatic leaders. Nelson Mandela ws a one vote o!, even Marthin Luther King. Bill Clinton endorsing Obama was one vote o! It was one vote that swung opinion and mugabe @ 90 became AU chief. There are one votes and there are really one votes ppl.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by samuelrodger9: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Obasanjo should know that his pseudo politics are now out dated and considered null.. we lost nothing, obasanjo who couldn't win his ward for her daughter, how then can he win a whole country for the president. He brought every bad thing to this country. He degraded all the sector in the country and used the money to fund his otta farm. Baba, people are wiser and will defiNitely vote for the real transformation that we need. Vote wisely vote jonathan vote tranformation
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by dokunbam(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gangan The final battle, this is getting serious

Actor GMB
Boss. GEJ

I know say actor go suffer but actor no dey die for film
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by henryangelo: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some people are so naive that they can't read the hand writing on the wall, what will you say of a man that wanted a third tenor endorsing a tyrant that turned Nigeria into a war zone, this will simply tell you what APC stands for, this people are only interested in power not the well being of Nigerians,

GEJ is still the best till we see another credible candidate not Buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
One vote had everybody going to Otta to seek opinion and announce intention. I remember David Mark and the governors, akpabio spoke, I remember Buhari tinubu and the rest, One vote o! I remember atiku going to say sorry sir... one vote. With your own one vote who hs asked you for anything more than your one vote thru television, radio, bilboard, rallies and posters?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Analog95(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
"ⓘⓝ dr patrick's voice" dnt mind doyin okupe.he might talk like an idiot and behave like an idiot.dnt let that fool ⓤ.he really is an idiot.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.

I feel you but you better get used to him. Lol
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.
true talk. The guy is too empty and petty for my liking
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
^^ well being of Nigerians without political power? Guy even Karl Marx was told his theory of Economic power as the foundation should have come after political power. Seek political power to enable you get political authority to enable you take care of your ppls well being with the common wealth of the people and you. If the APC is not seeking political power then they have no business existing. Simple. Check the definition of a political party and the simple definition of politics.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by oyesjoy: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jonathan all the way

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
[size=28pt]This is what happens when a failed medical doctor becomes a PR officer overnight. [/size]grin

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by henryangelo: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
true talk. The guy is too empty and petty for my liking
Why are you disturbed once you hear the truth,everybody is free to speak so far you don't dent someone's image, this man never said anything wrong or abusive,he is airing his mind
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by OLADD: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:

Too bad for you because Okupe and others will be in Jonathan's govt till 2019. I can't stand an Osibanjo, a whole APC VP candidate (and a professor) posting Bonkke crusade picture as Kano APC rally!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
henryangelo:

Why are you disturbed once you hear the truth,everybody is free to speak so far you don't dent someone's image, this man never said anything wrong or abusive,he is airing his mind
i guess you are his spokesman on Nairaland
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Empty head GEJ supporters. Had one fella shouting Buhari certificate Buhari certificate then I aasked him" guy wich certificate be dat?" he said him doctor certificate say Jona get doctor so dem say make buhari bring him own doctor certificate... just imagine o! a lot of you guys are like that hiding behind fone screens and PC monitors. Poorly informed and no mind of your anything. Read more learn more change the globe so says Nasir Oludara jones
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by francizy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6

This was a KnockOut!! grin grin

Fits that shameless old daughter in law banger..

I pity people following OBJ, probably, they will sleep with their daughter in laws too

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by bamideleolushol(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who was okupe during obasanjo. Let the man k quite jhoor
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by searay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:
Okuigbe has just spoken the mind of the government he speaks for.
This statement is laden with deep meanings.
1. This government does not give a damn about anybody. It is only about themselves.
2. Obj and whoever else can hold their sanctimonious criticisms, the government is too full of itself to be bothered.
3. They have value for leadership. If this fufu head thinks Obj has just one vote, he must be very mad.
4. They just lost Obj finally.

We wait, we watch.
tell us, I think it's one man one vote. How many votes has OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by azimibraun: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okupe is what he is now during oBJ's tenure and will remain the same until he declines..
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Babare(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rextayne:
Funny, doyin okupe is obviously a bastard, this man just keep throwing rockets at GMB at every opportunity and the worst is that the retired General never reply him anyway

Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

Everytime click like, share bla bla bla...

You think election is done online My friend grow up and stop behaving childish.

It's obvious!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by OLADD: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:
A bastard has no other name but bastard. Just keep calm and you will soon see what the endorsement means. You can ask your master how ebora owu's endorsement made him won the election in 2011.

Stop that! OBJ has lost his electoral value and relevance. Didn't he and his daughter loose their wards and polling booths to the opposition in 2011? If he's so indispensable, PDP would have done everything to percify him. Even his attempts to hijack Ogun PDP structure was rebuffed by GEJ. OBJ can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by richidinho(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
tboyzy:
Obasanjo endorses Buhari and he thinks its one vote....he is just as clueless as his oga

OK its not one vote
Its 1million votes that does not count

Agreed?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by soarz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Doyin did nt knw to talk. Is OBJ is mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / Don’t Allow Obaseki Take Custody Of 1,130 Stolen Artefacts - Oba Of Benin To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.