Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) (38059 Views)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Mocks Buhari For Attending Thanksgiving Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Abugab(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Doyin Okupe the blabber and rambler. These guys think they can play God always, I pity him and his co-travelers because things are taking a different turn this time around and their usual tricks will fail them. Nigerians are wiser now and that is why there is so much panic in govt. Nonsense....
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
briefness:
Must this man speak on every issue? He never seem to make any sense. Yet if PDP wins the election, he may become our minister for information. I will not be able to stand this for another 4 years. Change is necessary.

[size=18pt]MY FRIEND, NIGER REPUBLIC IS AN OPTION[/size]
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6

This guy is a super star 4 PDP mind. I doubt if GEJ has control over this guy. Some of the silly things he does or says looks very opposite of a gentleman like GEJ.
Im sure is wrong people like Okupe that created some of GEJ political controversies of recent days. in 2011 everybody including OBJ supported GEJ.
Where was okupe when OBJ elevated GEJ from deputy governor to President?. Okupe is an opportunist, im sure he will turn against GEJ soon if they lost the election or if he is not given minister as he is expecting.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:
Okuigbe has just spoken the mind of the government he speaks for.
This statement is laden with deep meanings.
1. This government does not give a damn about anybody. It is only about themselves.
2. Obj and whoever else can hold their sanctimonious criticisms, the government is too full of itself to be bothered.
3. They have no value for leadership. If this fufu head thinks Obj has just one vote, he must be very mad.
4. They just lost Obj finally.

We wait, we watch.

[size=18pt]IF HE WAS YOUR FATHER, WOULD U HAVE REFERED TO HIM AS MAD?
LEARN HOW NOT TO ABUSE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH
[/size]
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Dee60: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
If Jonathan looses, Okupe would have contributed a great deal to that loss. I wonder what this man feeds on! I have not seen anyone with a louder mouth. Pity!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by joncom(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
tboyzy:
Obasanjo endorses Buhari and he thinks its one vote....he is just as clueless as his oga
ou

All of you are clueless.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by afbstrategies: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
sixtuschimere:
I like Nigerian politics for one thing,it is the scene of comedy.

Doyin Okupe has reacted to Obasanjo's endorsement of Buhari.

Source: http:///vAs6

Baba has moved on and you all are crying over spilled milk. You called him a motor park tout and you have not learnt from that mistake. You banned him from publishing his book but you failed to stop him in Kenya and UK.

What is wrong with this Doyin Okupe sef?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Dee60: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abugab:
Doyin Okupe the blabber and rambler. These guys think they can play God always, I pity him and his co-travelers because things are taking a different turn this time around and their usual tricks will fail them. Nigerians are wiser now and that is why there is so much panic in govt. Nonsense....

That is probably what he was hired for. To bring down Jonathan! Nigerian politicians are a awful lot!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by ZACHIE: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

[size=18pt]IF HE WAS YOUR FATHER, WOULD U HAVE REFERED TO HIM AS MAD?
LEARN HOW NOT TO ABUSE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH
[/size]

Sorry to hurt you, Sir, if my Dad was this empty-headed, I, as a well-brought up son, will dis-father him.

These idddiots surrounding the President are his greatest undoing.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by joncom(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dee60:
If Jonathan looses, Okupe would have contributed a great deal to that loss. I wonder what this man feeds on! I have not seen anyone with a louder mouth. Pity!

When did Obasanjo became a good man.
I now know, since he endorsed Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
berem:
Doyin Okupe the super bastardo. Who takes you serious?

Omo ale jati jati!!

ARE U ONE OF THE SUPPOSED LEADERS OF TOMORROW? IF YES, I WEEP FOR NAIJA cry
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:

Sorry to hurt you, Sir, if my Dad was this empty-headed, I, as a well-brought up son, will dis-father him.

AND WHERE IS YOUR 'BRAIN FILLED HEAD' DAD SIR?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:

AND WHERE IS YOUR 'BRAIN FILLED' HEADED DAD SIR?
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by joncom(m): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
ZACHIE:

...and the idiots supporting Buhari are like him........idiooooto
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Wizlove(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
crownprince102:
A bastard has no other name but bastard. Just keep calm and you will soon see what the endorsement means. You can ask your master how ebora owu's endorsement made him won the election in 2011.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by joncom(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
afbstrategies:

Baba has moved on and you all are crying over spilled milk. You called him a motor park tout and you have not learnt from that mistake. You banned him from publishing his book but you failed to stop him in Kenya and UK.

What is wrong with this Doyin Okupe sef?

Just as people call Jonathan 'CLUELESS' and he is still marching on. Stay there and be supporting a chronic loser. The clueless one is keeping the APC on its feet.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Wizlove(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
No be only ebora owu's na Ebola ewu,ewu na bad name for my language. GEJ carry go.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by dada01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
I like everything GEJ but. this guy, Doyin......

he iz a tout.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by 2oby: 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Who is e deceiving, we or his self? We all know d crowd obj pulls, okuigbe can't even pull 1/100 of it.
N na person father b dis?
His sense of approach is weird!
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by menxer: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
I dey laugh oooo
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Ologunjude(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
I can't wait for obj to come so Jonathan can send his army to stay around his ota farm to monitor him.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Hehehe..see finishing grin.
I swear ,na real finishing
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Shaibu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Baba Iyabo pulls a crowd of market women and iyalojas in Ogun State.pdp should find a way to reconcile with Baba they referred to as motor park tout before it is too late.He remains a leader of certain group of people in Nigeria
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by afbstrategies: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
joncom:

Just as people call Jonathan 'CLUELESS' and he is still marching on. Stay there and be supporting a chronic loser. The clueless one is keeping the APC on its feet.

Don't rush to conclusion on who I am supporting. Endorsement is not by force and you don't have to ridicule those who don't agree with you. Stay there and be calling a retired general and former head of state loser. I respect both of them but I can't stand both. Do you get it?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
trailblazetech:
Unknown to mr. Okupe... Obasanjo is no ordinary Nigerian.. he has die hard followership. so ultimately his vote is not one.. buh as many as follow him.

wide mouth
shallow brain.

GMB 2015 and onwards
sai buhari
lolz, even egba people despise OBJ.
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by lanrock(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Must u talk. Omo ale (bastard)
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by spenca: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
"You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks” Churchil
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by globalresource: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Someone has lost his soul for the love of money. Same Obj they claim is not relevant now is the same Obj they were running after to get his endorsement
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by tboyzy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
joncom:
ou

All of you are clueless.
Relax I didn't insult you and I'm sure your surname isn't Okupe nor Jonathan
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by sholapot: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Obasanjo is far better than GEJ in the aspect of knowing the right person for the job.This clown is not even fit to be Obasanjo's jester. ....sai BUHARI
Re: Doyin Okupe Mocks Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari(pic) by tboyzy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
richidinho:

OK its not one vote
Its 1million votes that does not count

Agreed?
OBJ's endorsement will pull other voters towards Buhari....y do you think they usually crave for endorsements from influential people in the society..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun / Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu / Nnamdi Kanu Invited By Lazarus Muoka Of Lords Chosen Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.