Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Heart Breat/ Thought - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breat/ Thought (422 Views)

Help! Found Out My Girlfriend Is Not Who I Thought She Is! / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breat/ Thought by mascotbest(f): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
The only thought that kept recurring in my mind was the fact that Kofo was about to leave and I might lose her forever. This might be the perfect love that I deserve after so much heartbreak. I could let her go and search for someone else but I also deserve a shot at happiness, we clearly make each other happy and there’s a lot of complication involved. My calls and texts to her weren’t replied; I guessed her fiancé was keeping a close watch on her. I wasn’t so sure of what I was going to say anymore, I already poured out my heart to her and I got a black eye as a result of that. I decided to send one last text to her

"It’s just...I look at you and see the kind of person I want to share my life with. And I know I probably sound crazy but I’ve never been able to look at someone the way I look at you. You’ve become the beat to my heart. It’s an enigma when you fall in love and accept that some good things never last. Suddenly, you’ll begin to see yourself as nothing. It’s an agony to accept that despite the feelings you have, it’s all not enough. But when you love someone as much as I love you, you would do the hardest thing. And yes, it’s not going to be easy, but at least you know that what you felt was real. "
Read more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Surprise Proposal / Pandora's 100 Truths / Let's Discuss The Age Gap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.