Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected (23961 Views)

"N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Who develop this one again?
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Aystarz: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
I'm done fucking. grin

If a hear...... Your next stop is only hours away.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
girl4rmspace:

more than ebola?
yes oooh! Very well, Ebola,lassa fever,yellow fever,Dengue fever and other viral haemorrhagic dxz. They obey the principles of viral diseases; Most of the times, the body immune syystem eventually gets to clear them up 4rm ur system; and if u survive it; u could even develop a live long immunityy towrds them....
My sister but HIV; once e enter, e don enter; no going back, no freeing; e don catch u; the immunity dat is suppose to protect you, will become killd; and u suffer from all sorts of nonsense unconventional diseases u shouldn't...u live on drugs on all ur life(big big heavy drugs at dat; me whe hate drugs like wetin I no know).... Plus the stigma.... My dear;from the many diseases I don see, I fear dat disease pass death itself
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by girl4rmspace(f): 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
yes oooh! Very well, Ebola,lassa fever,yellow fever,Dengue fever and other viral haemorrhagic dxz. They obey the principles of viral diseases; Most of the times, the body immune syystem eventually gets to clear them up 4rm ur system; and if u survive it; u could even develop a live long immunityy towrds them....
My sister but HIV; once e enter, e don enter; no going back, no freeing; e don catch u; the immunity dat is suppose to protect you, will become killd; and u suffer from all sorts of nonsense unconventional diseases u shouldn't...u live on drugs on all ur life(big big heavy drugs at dat; me whe hate drugs like wetin I no know).... Plus the stigma.... My dear;from the many diseases I don see, I fear dat disease pass death itself
only very few survived ebola....while we hav thousands of people if not millions living wit hiv till dis day.........ebola has claimed more lives in d shortest period of time than almost an disease ever......so i think ebola is far dealier , especially since it kills faster..u can b living with hiv and still dnt know until late stages, but when ebola touches u....u would know by force.....lolzz
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by neighbourhud: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Don't quote me again, please.
grin 得以?
no vex joor grin
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
GentleMimi:
The world is really coming to a fast end!

check your mail pls..
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by akaahs(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pls i'm asking,can infection change ur hiv status when tested

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Macklory(m): 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello,

My real name is Oghenevize. I truly have the herbal medicine cure for HIV and AIDS (100% efective). please i am not trying to play scam on anyone.
This herbal medicine has worked efectively for two HIV and AIDS victims i know in persons. It took me alot of time, stress and some finance to get this herbal medicine in my possesion. The little problem am having right now is that i can not reach the HIV victims who have been cured from HIV by the use of this Herbal Medicine, i wanted them to testify to the HIV patient i would be having as an evidence to show that the herbal medicine truly cures HIV and AIDS.
Am willing to give out this herbal medicine to any HIV or AIDS victim provided he or she would be available to testify to the next patient i would be having as an evidence to show that the herbal medicine truly cures HIV and AIDS. please my fellow nairalanders do not take this for granted, please reach out to any HIV or AIDS victim you might know or if you are a victim or someone interested you can call me on 08093680174. any body interested would have to meet me in a public place choosen by him or her, come along with the original and a photo copy of the HIV test result. And i would also drink from this herbal medicine in order to make you feel more secured, you don,t need to pay me in return all i demand is for you to be available to testify to the next patient i would be having in order for me to make sales becouse no one would like to purchase what he or she is not sure of.
please i only need honest and serious minded people, it can be a victim, someone who know's a victim or someone who is interested in buying and reselling. please note that the free give away of the herbal medicine is only applicable to the first HIV victim i meet in person. please don't hesitate to give me a call (08093680174) for more details.

GOD bless !!!
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by sigmundfreud(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Macklory:
Hello,

The little problem am having right now is that i can not reach the HIV victims who have been cured from HIV by the use of this Herbal Medicine, i wanted them to testify to the HIV patient i would be having as an evidence to show that the herbal medicine truly cures HIV and AIDS.
GOD bless !!!
That happens sometimes.... especially when they are dead.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
HIV is biggest hoax perpetrated on mankind in history.

google HIV hoax.

Ebola is also a hoax, google "Ebola hoax" also.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Hope the product/cure for AIDS developed by one Nigeria prof. and his team. Will nail this dreadful diseases finally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To / 7 Lessons In Hygiene Some Women Need To Learn / Lagoon Of Death: Fears, Concerns As Many Nigerians Take To Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.