Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Manual To Dating A Nigerian Man-a Foreigner's Guide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manual To Dating A Nigerian Man-a Foreigner's Guide (645 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manual To Dating A Nigerian Man-a Foreigner's Guide by ebbymayox(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Manual To Dating A Nigerian Man by ebbymayox(m): 1:18am
Are you a foreigner dating ,planning to marry, or may be married to a Nigerian man? re you planning to move back to Nigeria with your newly wedded charming Nigerian man? There are some important stuffs you need know beforehand. Before I continue will like to state that you disregard my title (pun intended), this really isn’t a manual, and else it sound like a Nigerian man is a machine

There are a lot of stereotypes on the internet about dating Nigerian men, but like you already know there is always two side to a coin. I will be talking more here about a decent Nigerian man, or isn’t that what you’re looking for or prefer to have?. So how is a descent Nigerian different, or aren’t men the same around the world?

Of course men can't be the same, we might have similar triggers and desires but not the same cultural upbringing, values or expectations.

I am not a relationship expert but I am decent Nigerian man so I know a lot about us. Here I will be giving heads up about some dos and don’ts you should prepare yourself for when dating or marrying a descent Nigerian man (note that I said descent Nigerian)

People go into inter racial marriages for different reasons, and like any other inter racial marriage, there will always be a cultural shock when two people with different backgrounds are in a relationship.

For you to truly show you love a Nigerian man, you need to embrace his people and cultures.

We Nigerians are everywhere, in the unexpected places you will find us. Someone once said Nigerian are like a coca cola drink, you find then everywhere, this is often because we like to travel and explore, we Nigerians call it- Hustle. This account for the reason why we have a very high interracial marriage ratio.

Nigeria is a country made up of a lot of tribes, every tribe has its own unique culture same also for the dos and don’ts

Regardless, Nigerian men have a lot in common due the fact that the Nigerian culture share some common values and ethics, and don’t get me wrong here, all Nigerian men are not the same, just like all your fingers are not equal

First don’t try to change a Nigerian man to suit your standards, while it may seems that you’re winning the race it won’t take long for him to erupt, so it’s better you learn and try to come to a compromise with his ways. We grew up in families that hold strong cultural ethics, ethics that may take you some time to understand.

To make things quite easy and lovely for you, I will be explaining the dos and don’ts in a list so you have less problem dating Nigerian men.

read the list after the cut :http://www.tlkdrum.com/the-manual-to-dating-a-nigerian-man/

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advise / Do You Know Where Your Patner Is Right Now / Sex Is Good Part 2!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.