Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ (20072 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by WAJW: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Falling in love with you was never my intention. but it became my ADDICTION
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Kingsasian(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
gmacnoms:
reading dis @ a point, I almost dropped a tear. My gf for 4yrs ( thru university and nysc ) left me october . Says I ain't carin. I loved and wanted to spend d rest of my life wit her. But smwhr along d line, I cldnt meet her immediate emotional, material and so many other needs. Its not been easy copin, but wetin man go do. I so much loved her and she was part of my plans for life. I just dey church here with my saxophone doin some personal rehearsals. I wish u all a flexfull val. I hope someday I'll have d courage and strenght to love again
bro I just had a fresh break up too o and I also hope to have the courage and strength to luv again. For now heart don close for luv matas.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by cromz(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bae i miss you as the desert misses the rain i see love whenever i see your face let our love story begin like moon light tales it's valentine time we would have been at the polling unit if not for jonathan and now have gat 20k left in my account and my boss say he go fire if i.no.come work.today because of my love for u on monday i would be replaced and i know u will be leaving me in the next couple of days come rain come shine follow me baby make we enjoy valentine today
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by akinsadeez(m): 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well, I am not sending a message to my bae but in the spirit of val, I am sending a shout out to Diddydiva, PHgirl, damseyl, softysparky, Divineluv14, Ghostlady, Lanicky, Charijee luxanne and every lady that I am following on Nairaland.

I am dedicating Chris Brown's 'Beautiful people' to them because they are indeed beautiful in intellect and body.

[size=24] Happy Val's day [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by gmacnoms(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kingsasian:
bro I just had a fresh break up too o and I also hope to have the courage and strength to luv again. For now heart don close for luv matas.
for now, its to stay focused, love mysef more......and also show love to d world dat needs love around me.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by charijee(f): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
akinsadeez:
Well, I am not sending a message to my bae but in the spirit of val, I am sending a shout out to Diddydiva, PHgirl, damseyl, softysparky, Divineluv14, Ghostlady, Lanicky, Charijee luxanne and every lady that I am following on Nairaland.

I am dedicating Chris Brown's 'Beautiful people' to them because they are indeed beautiful in intellect and body.

There you go again akinsadeez..... grin ;;Dbest of the season to you
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
akinsadeez:

Hey you.....
I wish you all the best.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
akinsadeez:

thank you grin

same to you!!!
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Divineluv14(f): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
akinsadeez:

Wish you the same dear
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Dear Nneka, for you I would have written the most beautiful valentine's message man has ever seen; but words are for earthlings, and you are an angel. My angel. Angel Nneka, please deliver this message to God on my behalf: 'Thank you for sending Nneka my way'. Happy valentine's day Angel Nneka. xoxo
cheesy
It didn't tickle my belly cheesy, but i love it. Thanks! smiley
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Let's be honest, Do you Love the guy sincerely?

~~~~~~~> follow your Heart
haha grin lol!
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by jamesbridget13(f): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
i love my prince n i bless d day i met him. hapi val my love. i will forever remain faithful to u. only death can stop dat. u add meaning to my life.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by dammy336(f): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Even tho ua nt wiv me,even tho I f*ed up 2day.Even tho u dnt undastand the fuss abt valentine,even tho ua only a lil bit romantic.I jst cnt pass up dis opportunity to say...this gal hia loves u jst d way u are.Happy valentine's day Temi.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank you Logicalmind. xoxo smiley

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by okirewaju(f): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy valentine Odillz

Just went through your D

Funny geh
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
It didn't tickle my belly cheesy, but i love it. Thanks! smiley
Lol...you should thank God we're on the internet. I would've physically tickled you for saying that.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
MsPat:

No o.....u get ferrari?
lol, we don pass ferrari level, gone are the days,, na keke tinz now oo,, wink
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Lol...you should thank God we're on the internet. I would've physically tickled you for saying that.
cheesy cheesy it will be creepy!
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Omaresh(f): 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Mannylex(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
You changed my
world with a blink
of an eye
That is something
that I can not deny
You put my soul
from worst to best
That is why I
treasure you my
dearest Monica
You just don't
know what you
have done for me
You even pushed
me to the best that
I can be
You really are an
angel sent from
above
To take care of me and shower with love
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear
And your touch have chased away all of my fear
You have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
It is even better everytime you smile
It so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I was loved by you
Now I have found
what I am looking
for
It's you and your
love and nothing
more
Co'z you have
given me this
feeling of
contentment
In my life
something I've
never felt
I wish I could talk
'til the end of day
But now I'm
running out of
things to say
So I'll end by the
line you already know
My Monica,
"I LOVE YOU" more than what I could show

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy cheesy it will be creepy!
Creepy? shocked
Nneka...you know you're sophisticated nah. Oya, no fall my hand abeg, say 'it will be romantic' before other nairalanders get here biko. cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by mykindofperfect(f): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Be It The Golden Moon... Be It The Silver Sun... My Love Will Find You Soon... And we'd elope like bandits on the Run... Though I am Here... And you are There... The love we share is Rare... Just like a crystal, its Clear... On this beautiful Valentine... Our hearts unite in a twist of love's Intertwine... With unearthly sparkles that are so Divine... Gugu, Indeed I am so proud and glad to have and call you mine... Wishing You A Happy Valentine! @mykindofperfect
kisses him passionately
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by heemah(f): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Happy Val to my Crush Heemah
same to u my senior kofa

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Creepy? shocked
Nneka...you know you're sophisticated nah. Oya, no fall my hand abeg, say 'it will be romantic' before other nairalanders get here biko. cheesy
you don't bribe me to tell a lie like that grin it ruins my reputation grin
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by PHgirl(f): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
akinsadeez:

Thank you so much. I would have sent a gift, but it's singlet, so... embarassed
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
you don't bribe me to tell a lie like that grin it ruins my reputation grin

grin
Hope you had a great day? I'm having one heck of a busy day. Phew!

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Kingsasian(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
gmacnoms:
for now, its to stay focused, love mysef more......and also show love to d world dat needs love around me.
exactly
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Elinob(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope say u knw want to do copy right ooo
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

grin
Hope you had a great day? I'm having one heck of a busy day. Phew!
i had a nice day b! i played my game so well cheesy i just wish i could rewind this day, hahaha grin
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
i had a nice day b! i played my game so well cheesy i just wish i could rewind this day, hahaha grin
Wow! Didn't know you were into gaming. I love it when ladies are into gaming...hehe...you play arcade, adventure, RPG? What typa games you into?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by akinsadeez(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
PHgirl:

Thank you so much. I would have sent a gift, but it's singlet, so... embarassed

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin

You have a great sense of humor. I like that. cool

I have so many singlet 'gifts' that I don't want more. You wouldn't even know my singlet size anyways. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / Do Men Really Love How It Smells?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.