Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com (38993 Views)

Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by jaysniggs: 1:50am On Feb 15, 2015
ribbit:
so, i should sue him based on internet fallacy? isnt that one of the point of giving gej my mandate in the first place? to be my president and commander in chief.. to arrest those stealing my money. did i give him my mandate only to be eating 1billion food? if i should start doing things the work of the president, am i gonna be entitled to the salary of the president? why do i need the president or pay my tax if i still have to do the job?

is like paying your employer to sleep and feed fat while uou do all the work.. isn't that dumb?

1 Billion?
Its 4 billion abeg
4billion naira only feeding only.
Buys kitchen utensils yearly with 55 million naira
Drink and refreshments over 100 million.
The list goes on and on

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by anyaekekehinde(m): 2:06am On Feb 15, 2015
somoyesoji:
went through the post then i can see that its full of false details. am a yoruba man an architect and also someone that monitored projects for the office of the presidency. first of all am happy that fashola picked a local company to do those construction not julius berger because that is what most pdp states do. Fashola is a proud nigerian.about the lekki brige which was awarded at 30billion i hope you know fg is awarding 2nd niger bridge at 130billion and its just 1.8km and the the salt level in lagos is higer. after 10years the firm transfers it to the state. parkview couldnt have be done by government just like the eko atlantic city. investors are the ones that pushes the proposals government will only approve it. water bodies are controlled by FG. state only give impact analysis certificates. contract sum can jump by 100 percent due to inflation. during the cause of monitoring mdg projects for the office of the president. federal government schools(secondary and primary),barracks,boreholes,solar street lights, vocational centers are buildings that marked lagos public spaces with poor constructions. most of this facilities are abandoned and not used unless barack buildings. contracts sum in lagos state goes with maintenance for 5years. about the street light of 1 km how many street lights do you have, what type of generator is used? before you make such aligations check how mush is spent on just one base station by a telecommunition firm and multiply it by 5 then add office over head of 25percent. stop playing politics of bitterness. you can request for a copy of a contract and see the details. how much did FG pay the contractor that was to maintain second mainland brigde? which only had expansion joint issue. i ply that road often during the construction and i was just shaking my head for what i called a day light robbery on nigerians. guy just want to touch few on your episodes of lie. bring account numbers and bank details to backup claims not that you will come here and be spending money you never touched.

First of all, let me appreciate your intelligence.. you are smart, but your smartness should not be used to defend the corrupt government of both APC and PDP led FG..
I make bold to say that both of them are on the same level of corruption. the problem here is not the FG, because even the a little child here knows everybody at aso villa has been sold to the devil, the problem here is that fashola is parading himself as a saint+ hardworking governor + change agent. This is the same fashola a SAN for that matter that cant sign the FOI bill into law at state level.
The corruption in Abuja is in epic proportion, the corruption in Lagos is monumental.
Now i will pick just pick up one of points... do they power the street light throughout 24hours. how can u compare mast that will be powered 24hours to streetlight of say 12hours. you even added 25% overhead, not 15%... this is how corruption starts.. make we dey fear God ooo. you will be shocked to discover some of this street lights are still connected to either IKEDC or EKEDC network and they only run on gen when there is outage. i was at ago okota with a senior colleague to inspect transformers and some other utilities that will connect street lighting system to one of the public utilities company.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by babestella: 2:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Anyone who defends this information without valid reason other than just call it a PDP propaganda is a deranged tribal bigot and now I know that the attack on GEJ is a seriuos tribal issue and gives validity to the fact that there is never a one NIGERIA. We are all living a life of deciet in this scam called Nigeria. If GEJ were a Fulani or from the south west, I strongly believe he would never be hated the way some people especially from south west and the fulanis hate him. The fact is that you cannot exonerate Fashola, Tinubu and other APC leaders of any corrupt practices, they are as corrupt as they shout and chant their empty and clueless 'Change'.

I can imagine that this publication was written against a PDP state government, every APC leader and their e-goats will come on net/media to type thrash & abuse GEJ. Anyway, March is almost here. Keep fingers crossed and be ready for the shock of your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by UyiIredia(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:
third propaganda in four days
saw this already Mr Agbaje is getting desperate cos he. cant find anything against Ambode.....except get neurosurgeon to pronounce Ambode mad what happened to q psychiatrist??

Ambode wey work as Accountant_general for LASG ?! Im for don chop im own share na.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by akigbemaru: 3:17am On Feb 15, 2015
I do not think it is true that Fashola stole all this in Lagos alone!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ifeanyi83(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2015
They're all just the same...
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by victors123: 4:14am On Feb 15, 2015
People are die in becos they didn't hv wisdom I hate ppl who they have common sense APC ppl will nt support the truth they hate the truth!!! Is true story dnt support wat is nt gud both are thieves!!! Let Buhari enter u will see wat they we turn Nigeria too!!!! Watchout!!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by bawz012(m): 4:32am On Feb 15, 2015
I am not a politician, but y now? (election period)... Y did dey not post these since? Politicians can b very desperate u know?
I smell "beef"
Anyway, "it's allowed "...
My question is;
Is there any evidence?
Tho' i oppose looting of public fund but I can see FASHOLA'S impact on Lagos state...
And pls leave GEJ out of these... KILODE gan sef?
just go and cast ur votes come March and hope for d best... stop d violence
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by tatosh: 4:48am On Feb 15, 2015
I can categorically tell you from a point of view of fact that most of what was written in this article is false.

Some of these claims are just so ridiculous. I happen to have good knowledge about some of these projects so I know for a tact that these are lies.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ighodalonosa(m): 5:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Toktee:
USELESS PDP PROPAGANDA MACHINE

WHEN IT IS PDP THEN IT IS PROPAGANDA BUT WHEN IT IS APC THEN IT IS THE TRUTH. I PITY U AND YOUR GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Tinubu, fashola, amaechi, obj d entire APC are all criminals. My sister is a journalist in one of the daily newspapers in lagos, she has complained about these also but for security reasons, decided to remain calm. They are not fighting 4 d interest of d masses but 4 their own personal interest. If u have ever held any post even down to a class rep. U will know that if your friends are making noise in the class and you sincerely put down their names in the list of noise makers, they will call you all sorts of names and that you are wicked. That's exactly what's happening to GEJ. He has refused to be controlled by these criminals and they are now calling him all sorts of names. God help Nigeria and vote wisely, don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by manot: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2015
their great, great grand children will come and meet d loot. politicans are bunch of thieves and liars
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 15, 2015
All politicians are bunch of unscrupulous hardened criminals, so I don't believe in dem. But I'!! support d 1 dat ll do a gud job dat ll affect d lives of d masses & @ d end of d day still loot becos, dey ain't saints. d best liars on planet is politicians, d only truth in dia mouth is gud morning. And it worries me when dis same people re preaching change, ki change! not @ all. we don't need devilish change rada transformation. Buhari & Tinubu want 2 cum & loot bt no way 4 dem. GEJ til 2019 vote GEJ 4 transformation not satanic change!
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Moheat(m): 6:14am On Feb 15, 2015
Guruboi:

Do you know how much that asshole called jonathan is stealing every hours in a day. And you people wasted your miserable hours of ur lives to write this trash. Your write up cannot do/change anything in the nation. So, stop wasting ur meaningless hours of ur life to write rubbish. Go look for work.. Fools!!

so because GEJ steals every day no one should be accountable again? Guy forget sentiment and let's expose these politicians who claimed to be Saints at times be him Jonathan, Tifnubu, Fashola.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:19am On Feb 15, 2015
adaweezy:

it's a PDP funded media outlet

Ok, when someone publishes against APC topshots and "saints," it is PDP-funded. When they publish against the Federal Govt, it is true. The most amazing thing is that both parties are prosecuting a common agenda of robbing you all while you kill yourselves defending them. It's just like how you all do for your football clubs. Nigerians are an incredibly dumb people
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Aringon(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Jorussia:
We should desist from spreading unfounded and unconfirmed reports/rumours on the internet.Where did get the figures you are brandishing about? If such amount of money can be looted in Lagos state,that means the looting being carried out by GEJ's led FG is in trillions. Are you telling us GEJ has not looted?

Jorrussia, u must understand one thing and that is, the dishing of this information s if Tinubu nd Fashola are angels. Fact is that, no sane person will throw these figures and facts because of propaganda.

Was the lekki-ikoyi bridge awarded at that amount?
Those loccations stolen by Tinubu to locate his businesses, are these verifiable?
The tax business by ABC, is it true or not?

We are no fools dude,APC r no angels, they re bunch of criminal elements and same like PDP, they shud not come here acting as if they angels from Heaven.

I live in Lagos and I can confirm to you that, 89% of the expose` are correct

2 Likes

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Firefire:
The highest fraud known to humanity is carried out in Lagos State undecided

U just wait, let power change hand in Alausa and you will see the exposure of monumental fraud, stealing & corruption.

APC 'CHANGE' my foot angry

Just like in Aso Rock, the ruling party in Lagos SINCE 1999 will do anything to ensure the opposition doesn't get there and expose their monumental crime against the people. Lagos state is FAR WORSE than the Federal Govt in this. Imagine the NASS having 100% PDP, nobody ever questions the president; what would happen to Nigeria? Nigeria is a joke and the victims are the ones shoring up the system
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:30am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:

The highest fraud is the corrupt and incompetent president and the chief law enforcement office of the federal republic of Nigerian not prosecuting and jailing them.

Like they say, silence is collusion...

Nigerians do not understand democracy. It is alien to them. They approach it with the mindset of dictatorship of the "elite class" they're used to. This explains why you say what you say
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:37am On Feb 15, 2015
Jorussia:
We should desist from spreading unfounded and unconfirmed reports/rumours on the internet.Where did get the figures you are brandishing about? If such amount of money can be looted in Lagos state,that means the looting being carried out by GEJ's led FG is in trillions. Are you telling us GEJ has not looted?

This is an example of one sold into mental slavery. Yes, GEJ and federal govt has stolen trillions and hence Fashola and co should also steal billions on their small level. Don't worry, I hope they win the election so they come over to Federal level. This article was about Lagos state govt robbery. For GEJ own, tune in to Sahara reporters and pour your righteous indignation there. Nigerians deserve these people cos we're just as clueless
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by d33types: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2015
even the sentences in the so called article aren't articulate..rubbish.. pdp machinations are bound to fail because Nigerians are wiser.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Guruboi:

Do you know how much that asshole called jonathan is stealing every hours in a day. And you people wasted your miserable hours of ur lives to write this trash. Your write up cannot do/change anything in the nation. So, stop wasting ur meaningless hours of ur life to write rubbish. Go look for work.. Fools!!

This is an example of one sold into mental slavery. Yes, GEJ and federal govt has stolen trillions and hence Fashola and co should also steal billions on their small level. Don't worry, I hope they win the election so they come over to Federal level. This article was about Lagos state govt robbery. For GEJ own, tune in to Sahara reporters and pour your righteous indignation there. Nigerians deserve these people cos we're just as clueless

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by ode: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2015
This purely fake ,PDP machineries ,only a foolish person after reading this will believe. The headline is not the same with the content ,just imagine which magazine is indicator magazine and ,elobah .com and even the contract awarde during Tinubu tenor was mentioned as part of Fasola loot
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by sokera: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2015
vislabraye:
I pity people saying this is PDP propaganda. Are you people blind ? It now seems you guys are tribalists because you want to defend your beloved Tinubu. I am a witness to the illegal toll gates he built in Lekki.

I don't know what GEJ and PDP guys are doing. Had it been GEJ had been probing this people, they would have chilled. Nonsense.
it is only an illiterate that will call toll gates illegal , if you travel abroad you will never call toll gates illegal.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by sokera: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Even if he embezzled 100000 trillion we still appreciate his impact , what as GEJ done at the federal level?
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by blackprowler: 6:50am On Feb 15, 2015
I'm tired of being Nigerian o; what can I do? I come on here to fight clueless people that I am not like at all. Abroad the people there run from me cos they see me as the pathetic, cursed people I fight on social media. Where is the way out? I don't want to carry this burden of being a Nigerian. I am not. I don't deserve it.

NIGERIANS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH THEIR COUNTRY
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Frankiss44(m): 6:52am On Feb 15, 2015
adepiero:
Add every figure you said fashola consumed, its not up to $20b that GEJ stole! without adding other misc like kerosene subsidy and and $1b he borrowed from the US and the $15.3b arms deal and so on...

so who is the real thief?

So na competition now? Nigerians ona funny nor be small..
We really deserve the kind of leaders we have

1 Like

Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Firefire:
The highest fraud known to humanity is carried out in Lagos State undecided

U just wait, let power change hand in Alausa and you will see the exposure of monumental fraud, stealing & corruption.

APC 'CHANGE' my foot angry
The worst is that those clamouring for change were those that pdp didn't favour well
tinubu is praying hard for that uneducated 72 years old man to become the President
he can get oil wells buh God no go gree.....
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by rexzqcom(m): 6:53am On Feb 15, 2015
Greed, greed, greed. Nothing but insatiable GREED.
FASHOLA AND HIS GREEDY BOSS TINUBU must be
rained in to account for these crimes. No wonder they call Jonathan "clueless". All these atrocities happening under his watch, Nigeria citizens in that state need federal government protection from these VAMPIRES.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by Firefire(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2015
emperorceaser:

The worst is that those clamouring for change were those that pdp didn't favour well
tinubu is praying hard for that uneducated 72 years old man to become the President
he can get oil wells buh God no go gree.....

I laugh to scorn those thinking Boohary would rule this country again. They make a good try but it can NEVER work.
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by luvinhubby(m): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2015
aresa:
Btw, lawan nko? Shebi he was caught on tape taking bribe and extorting money? What happened to him? Nothing...

$500 million Abuja CCTV scam nko? Jonascam permanently hurried that under the carpet....

#Change is here at last. #GMB2015...
HYPOCRITE ! angry
Re: How Fashola Looted N402bn Lagos Funds - Elombah.com by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Feb 15, 2015
gbawe the anti corruption crusader will run from this kind of thread grin grin grin grin

i cans see aresa has been spanked well on the first page, kudos to the OP

everyone know the South West is filled with cowards so let them keep robbing them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ / Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.