Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (41617 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by sholay2011(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don Jazzy
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Rizmo(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
let me book a space.............. coollet me book a space..............
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by bond77(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
No bling bling, no sagging, no nigga sign, and see how dey look responsible, if u don't know dem before one might think dey are new missionaries who just arrived in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its paul jhoor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by pembisco(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
peter then don jazzzy, followed by paul.
paul would have rocked the best (red tie) but the tie is short, that nodding should have been for short sleeves

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by danduchi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Paul looks better

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by drey08(m): 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
none
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by pweetixandy: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Barbarthundey:
. Nigerians... I comment my reserve. SIMPLe QUESTIOn
I chose not to answer the question..kill urslf
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by xabi148(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don jazzy rocks it most

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Jennydoris(f): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:

thanks

Bless!

Welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by echelons(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
The ties are meant to reach the belt level.
None of them nailed it. They just look like yr 1 students.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
countsparrow:
Me...

Y dem shirt dey sleep so, dem no dey starch dem shirt nii undecided

You tink say dey poor like you ne....
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Barbarthundey(m): 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
pweetixandy:
I chose not to answer the question..kill urslf

Na fight? u sef hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
shirt. pant. belt. tie.
Peter. Good. Good. Good. too short

Don Jazzy. Good. Good. Good. short

Paul. Good. Good(no socks) Good. Good

Conclusion/remark: All are dressed but none nailed it. Paul should have but d morrafocca had no socks on.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
neyur:

You tink say dey poor like you ne....

Y did u have to quote me, are u a goat... Nairalanders too like wahala.. If I insult u and ur family join now, e go be like say person bad...

Stay on ur Bleep.n lane dickhead..
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by notoriousbabe: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
They look like statue of liberty grin
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by breadandtea(f): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
After all this many pictures, I hope the video will be nice oh

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
countsparrow:

Y did u have to quote me, are u a goat... Nairalanders too like wahala.. If I insult u and ur family join now, e go be like say person bad...

Stay on ur Bleep.n lane dickhead..

Shildren now on nairaland...you have already insult them...blockhead...you don't have any other way to bounce back on pipo other than insulting there parents?...seun! seun!! seun!!!..teenager on nairaland ooo
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by jerrymej(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
I give it to Paul!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by ideology(m): 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

I'm going to be rich and famous someday
As a man thinks in his heart, so Is he…
Faith prompts you to declare and you have clearly done that.
Have Seen you on several threads, making same confession.

Your future is bright.
#The power of thoughts
How's your album going?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by datguru: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

I'm going to be rich and famous someday

If you get there before me, remember me

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by kayphyzee(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Without doubt, I'll vote Paul
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Pecca: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
NA THEIR SHOES MY EYES THEY SEE
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Paul for me
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Pecca: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
WHICH ONE BE PETRE? WHICH BE PAUL?
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Gooci(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Peter, paul, Don-j....... That's PDP
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by lionduke(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
IGBO BOYS MOVEMENT
#thankful.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by kemite149(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
to me none of them .but d lady is pretty
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Methinks it's the twin at the far end flashing the illuminati sign shocked
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
neyur:

Shildren now on nairaland...you have already insult them...blockhead...you don't have any other way to bounce back on pipo other than insulting there parents?...seun! seun!! seun!!!..teenager on nairaland ooo

Guy, u are a dullard, I am very sorry to say ... Where did I insult ur parent? Now if I say they wasted money on sending u to school, guess nobody will dispute that...

Dont quote me again if u like urself... A word they say is enuff for the ...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Iyowuski: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
klem93:
This men on really look very cool on tie, rocking the accountant mood. Pictures from some of the scene of their music video collabo which is been shot in South Africa.

http://instagram.com/rudeboypsquare

dem don wear non sense so tey better dressing no fit dem...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.