Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (41613 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
neyur:

That's y I refered yu as caccarious...simple sentence you no fit congiate.....I pity you.
Lol! Abeg o! no b me and u get fight o!... jst saw ur funny beef post. grin
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
All I can see is money...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
wetin concern me?... next story pls
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
neyur:

You are such a caccarious (that if you know the meaning)!!!...in your coment, did you mentioned parents?..if you does, then what's does parent got to do with your fingertip on ur pad that reflect on the screen of your fone?..
May be your parent sending you to school to have funs with there mony buh not studying...
You tink school is all about making A's and finshed with good grades?...c'mon boi..you got to wake up from your slumber...

So annoiding..u just rushed with intention of claiming if you insult your parent, pipo will be calling you bastard that you are already ar. . Idiot

Guy!!!
Are you a Nigerian
What d hell did you just type up der...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
countsparrow:

Guy!!!
You a Nigerian or what
What d hell did you just type up der...

Thought you ar advanced learner..mstewww..
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
neyur:

Thought you ar advanced learner..mstewww..

Ogbeni, leave me alone...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
countsparrow:

Ogbeni, leave me alone...

Thought you wrote in ur coments that you love trouble
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by countsparrow: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
neyur:

Thought you wrote in ur coments that you love trouble

Go get a life nigga, u ain't worth my time... What class are u in? Primary 6 or wat? U cant even type comprehensively...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
countsparrow:

Go get a life nigga, u ain't worth my time... What class are u in? Primary 6 or wat? U cant even type comprehensively...
You can not understand it. because you are still an infact waiting to be to put to life......odee....if you are IQ enof dat piece of coment there is enough for you to know where you belong.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by temmym4(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
#Peter. (With the Red tie) it looks good and smart on him
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by MistadeRegal(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2015
None of them

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos)