Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? (41618 Views)

Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos) / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Wande Coal Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash, Follows Olamide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
paul

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by miredia(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
pweetixandy:
The girl is fine
Thats all I see
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
They are too old to dress the way they are dressed. A man's tie stops at the nape of his belt.

It is non of my business sha and my opinion doesn't matter to them.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
koolet:
Dunno which is peter or paul, but the dude with the red Tie Crucified it

Nailed wetin?? With the way he knot the tie half-length like Mr Ibu going for Interview
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by drkass: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
what is Don kazzy writing,being among the successful people that didn't go to schools
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Carlmax(m): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

I'm going to be rich and famous someday

Airforce 1, I'll make sure to get a copy of your first album

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
countsparrow:

Guy, u are a dullard, I am very sorry to say ... Where did I insult ur parent? Now if I say they wasted money on sending u to school, guess nobody will dispute that...

Dont quote me again if u like urself... A word they say is enuff for the ...

You are such a caccarious (that if you know the meaning)!!!...in your coment, did you mentioned parents?..if you does, then what's does parent got to do with your fingertip on ur pad that reflect on the screen of your fone?..
May be your parent sending you to school to have funs with there mony buh not studying...
You tink school is all about making A's and finshed with good grades?...c'mon boi..you got to wake up from your slumber...

So annoiding..u just rushed with intention of claiming if you insult your parent, pipo will be calling you bastard that you are already ar. . Idiot
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by creepsyme(f): 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
this pple are planning something togeda now.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by sanbells(f): 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
All of dem fine. I dey trip oh wink.. For their mind.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by simdam500(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
They look so on point...
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
None, because the ideal (professional) place for a tie to get to is the belt and not short like a knife. But if I'm to choose Paul tried with that.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
None, because the ideal (professional) place for a tie to get to is the belt and not short like a knife. But if I'm to choose, I'll go for Paul because of the length of his tie
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by sweetgala(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Double post
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by sweetgala(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don Jazzy looks full and fitted in his shirt. The tie also suits and is properly worn

His glasses are also appropriate, not loud and well proportioned for his face and the correct shape.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by AmakaDNB(f): 12:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Jazzy

Valentine Love Quotes - www.danwrites90..com

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by jeamie(m): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

but we dint ask you na
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Suspect33:
See as Don jazzy resemble small pikin

His hype-man D'banj don leaeve am now hi yansh don open...nigga is laid back
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Suspect33:
See as Don jazzy resemble small pikin

His hype-man D'banj don leave am now him yansh don open...nigga is laid back
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Mayor21:
None of the above

tie must be a tad short of the waist-line or belt.. angry
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by dondo83(m): 3:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

You are already famous! We are just waiting for your album ... lol
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by shaniqueK1(f): 4:44am On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=klem93 post=30732625]This men on really look very cool on tie, rocking the accountant mood. Pictures from some of the scene of their music video collabo which is been shot in

This boys no get dress sense....why dem go wear short tie like village headmaster....your tie is supposed to touch the tip of ur belt boys ! Plus your trousers are hanging over your shoes....
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2015
Jennydoris:

May Your Zeal And Determination See You Through...
Amen I can't wait to listen to your album ooo
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by phlamesG: 6:22am On Feb 15, 2015
They are almost if nt d same height
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by santos876(m): 7:35am On Feb 15, 2015
peter takes my votes..den his twin Paul.don jazzy bill.

click like if u cast ur votes for peter
click share if urs is for paul

Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2015
neyur:

You are such a caccarious (that if you know the meaning)!!!...in your coment, did you mentioned parents?..if you does, then what's does parent got to do with your fingertip on ur pad that reflect on the screen of your fone?..
May be your parent sending you to school to have funs with there mony buh not studying...
You tink school is all about making A's and finshed with good grades?...c'mon boi..you got to wake up from your slumber...

So annoiding..u just rushed with intention of claiming if you insult your parent, pipo will be calling you bastard that you are already ar. . Idiot
Watchyu writing nigga?? undecided
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2015
woodcook:
the pants are too long.
Not every guy feels the hanging pants shiiit so let them be man
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2015
angelTI:
They all look good. I don't get their ties sha? It is short na. Abi is it a new style?
Yea babe, vintage tie all da way, slim n short
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by oneeast: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Anambra guys are naturally cute..so Psquare cannot be different.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by rileyy(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
Em shoes!
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by neyur: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Neroze:
Watchyu writing nigga?? undecided

That's y I refered yu as caccarious...simple sentence you no fit congiate.....I pity you.
Re: Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? by tosinmoxy(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Airforce1:
peter nailed it

I like those glasses

u love to think aloud! Why? Wish u well tho.

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / "Mercy Aigbe Was Coughing Blood After Husband Battered Her" - Lagos Commissioner / Tim Godfrey Buys 5 Cars For His Crew Members (Photos)