Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (269364 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Herzumpther ,9 suitors just last year alone
From all geopolitical regions kwa
That is why I always laugh at these girls that tell us how scarce husbands are
Na dem sabi what they are looking for
The eligible babes are still being sought after
I am not surprised sha
If I were a man and single I would marry you too

Lol @ entering bus and running away
That was funny
Yes o 9. I even went for a one week deliverance program at mfm thinking it was abnormal until mum told me its normal for them to come at this my age.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
I remember during my heydays,I had this Bini suitor also
Very nice man,a doctor also
He would say babyosisi,you have no Idea how much I love you and would want to know you and marry you
Then one Emeka boy from anambra chai,very handsome o
I was already engaged o and told him,but he always wished he met me earlier
He will say,babyosisi will this your azubuike really treat you right,will he love you like I love you,what a lucky man he is
Hmm
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Worse,worster,worstest...You shouldn't have delayed your man,infact you shouldn't have pre-informed your dad...I believe the fervour or konji or momentum or sheer force of your man's love would have won over your dad if the news hits him straight from the blue...The best we can do is to salvage the situation by allowing a face to face meeting btw the duo..hoping your man stands his ground trying to convince your dad of his true intentions and your dad giving him audience. If nothing comes out of it then it is for the best seeing that your dad wants the best for you and ofcourse "what the elders see seated the youth cannot see even though they climb trees to look at"...
Hmmm.Wahala o
So na me cause my problem? Chai.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes o 9. I even went for a one week deliverance program at mfm thinking its abnormal until mum told me its normal for them to come at this my age.

Hahahahaha
Deliverance kwa
Before I got married I had tons of suitors,some didn't even come to me first,some went straight to my parents like you see in Nollywood movies.
This is your best opportunity
You are young and at your finest and you are also a nice person( not flattering you)
Everyone is attracted to warmth and genuine people.
Even after I got married I still have many men asking if I have a younger sister or if I can introduce them to someone
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha
Deliverance kwa
Before I got married I had tons of suitors,some didn't even come to me first,some went straight to my parents like you see in Nollywood movies.
I go just faint. They all came to me but my was dey the awka and Yoruba guy. grin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy happy Presidents' Day
I am so enjoying this day off
same to you adannne smiley

there's something so good about not having to go anywhere or do anything on a Monday morning smiley

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
kiss
ichidodo:
You see am...If na me, i won't hear pim from you. Infact because of the excuses you make for him i would show you my red eye if ever u broach that subject and prepare my cutlass if dat guy stands near my domot. But i could be impressed if a young man walks up to me (not behind the excuses of my daughter),lays out plans he has for my daughter, calms my fears and wins my trust.Infact if he serenades me any longer...Im go marry me. Tell your man your dad's fears and urge him to go talk to him -even though we cringe at the thought- but if your man won't stand up for himself and you,who will??
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
laykhorn:

Ahhhh! I didnt see it as an issue but I'm beginning to think its the real picture. Thanks a lot.
That is an average male for u.
I'm not surprised.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
I go just faint. They all came to me but my was dey the awka and Yoruba guy. grin

This is your best time to prayerfully make a choice from the lot
As one grows older the pool will dwindle
You don't want to get there
I know women who did shakara and waited to get a dream man in their heads and now they are in churches fasting and praying and wishing some wives die sef so they can inherit their husbands grin
Don't allow marriage to be a prayer and fasting point

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:
same to you adannne smiley

there's something so good about not having to go anywhere or do anything on a Monday morning smiley
Enuf ikworkirikwor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

This is your best time to prayerfully make a choice from the lot
As one grows older the pool will dwindle
You don't want to get there
I know women who did shakara and waited to get a dream man in their heads and now they are in churches fasting and praying and wishing some wives die so they can inherit their husbands grin
Don't allow marriage to be a prayer and fasting point
OK ma. I'm not doing shakara o. grin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Is still don't get it sometimes too.
Before I even turned 23,I got more suitors than I care to remember.

Na so I just dey look my twin sister doing shakara up and down. I keep wondering where the scarce husbands are.

Just that some of them don't meet up with what the ladies want so they keep looking until they start getting advanced and then turn around today husbands are scarce.

I don't blame them sha. Every lady should wash her eyes well before choosing a man to give up her father's name for.

No be small decision cheesy
babyosisi:

Herzumpther ,9 suitors just last year alone
From all geopolitical regions kwa
That is why I always laugh at these girls that tell us how scarce husbands are
Na dem sabi what they are looking for
The eligible babes are still being sought after
I am not surprised sha
If I were a man and single I would marry you too

Lol @ entering bus and running away
That was funny

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by laykhorn(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

That is it
Subconsciously there is this dislike for women because of what this girl did and if you don't deal with it now and get married ,you won't treat that woman right.

One of the ways I advise ,if you still know where that woman is ,would be to find her and go face to face to tell her she hurt you when you were a helpless little boy but now you are grown and able to defend yourself and you will not allow what she did to you control you any longer.If you don't do it face to face,get a phone number and call and say everything you wanted to say.
Many people confess that this is therapeutic and freeing.
If you can't find her write a letter as it were to her ,expressing all the bottled in anger and what it has done to you and how you will not allow it control you anymore from this day forward.
If you are a Christian,you pray about it too ,forgive her and release it and healing will come.

I will start a thread someday on sexual abuse and dealing with sexual abuse and it's effect
Some insecurities and problems adults have stem from the pain of sexual abuse
Many promiscuous girls were sexually abused
Many women haters and misogynists were also sexually abused
Many women who have a problem committing were also sexually abused
It is a big problem in our society that nobody wants to talk about because of the shame
a step forward. Indeed, a problem shared is half-solved.
I dont know where she is, I dont think I can face her. I also dont have her contact but when I get to my parents neighborhood, I'll try to get her contact. I'll also see a psychologist and seek spiritual help too. Do inform me when you start the thread.

bukatyne, moca, babyosisi
I have to thank you sisters for your help. I should start coming around to this family section. I want to say an appreciable Thank You to y'all.
BTW, there is this amazing sister that once helped me on an issue but she no longer comes around here. I've tried to ask why but I guess she has made up her mind. Ivynwa is the username. She is one woman I admire so much for her help, guidance and advice.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
laykhorn:

a step forward. Indeed, a problem shared is half-solved.
I dont know where she is, I dont think I can face her. I also dont have her contact but when I get to my parents neighborhood, I'll try to get her contact. I'll also see a psychologist and seek spiritual help too. Do inform me when you start the thread.

I have to thank you sisters for your help. I should start coming around to this family section. I want to say an appreciable Thank You to y'all.
BTW, there is this amazing sister that once helped me on an issue but she no longer comes around here. I've tried to ask why but I guess she has made up her mind. Ivynwa is the username. She is one woman I admire so much for her help, guidance and advice.

I am so happy to read this
Thanks for being brave and sharing that story,you never know how many more people have the same situation and are being encouraged to hear that they are not alone and that a solution exists.
The healing has already began

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes o 9. I even went for a one week deliverance program at mfm thinking it was abnormal until mum told me its normal for them to come at this my age.
*dies grin

Nne it is normal.
In my part of Igboland, we call it 'ahia di'
Meaning 'husband market'

That's when you're very young and still quite fresh. Guys keep thronging like moths around a light bulb. You can't go out then especially if you're pretty without getting hit on from all corners.
With some very serious to catch you 'young and Unspoilt' (fallacy grin)

They say if you don't choose one then,it may be hard later on to get one that really suits your taste.

I don't believe them sha.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
We naturally hv big butts now.
Looking for ways to downsize it Mr advertiser cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
moca:

Enuf ikworkirikwor cheesy cheesy
we are reading bible and singing praises grin

That's all.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please i hav a question. My friend who is pregnant and going to school at the same time is complaining badly. Any tips on how she can help herself pls? Mothers pls help out.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:
we are reading bible and singing praises grin

That's all.
I agree cheesy tongue

@laykhorn,its well.
Search d net and read up.
U will see how ur subconscious will be free at last.

Most anti people here have one story or the other locked inside them.
Until they open up,they will continue to be anti.
All d best.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:
*dies grin

Nne it is normal.
Meaning 'husband market'

That's when you're very young and still quite fresh. Guys keep thronging like moths around a light bulb. You can't go out then especially if you're pretty without getting hit on from all corners.
With some very serious to catch you 'young and Unspoilt' (fallacy grin)

They say if you don't choose one then,it may be hard later on to get one that really suits your taste.

Lol. I don't believe too...,sometimes tho.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by edwife(f): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:
*dies grin

Nne it is normal.
Meaning 'husband market'

It is true my dear,my sister is a very beautiful and hard working woman.She is so gentle and quiet.
When she was 20,she had many suitors but 3 of them were very known and kept coming for her for 3 years-she liked one but my parents did not like him because he was in the security services,always in black suits.

She then decided not to marry any,and she went on like that for many years until no one was coming again grin -then our last born got married.
Choi grin, the next guy that came her way,na so the woman marry in her mid thirties cheesy by then you don't have many choices,you take the available.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm....no wonder my mum will say time passes for ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
edwife:

It is true my dear,my sister is a very beautiful and hard working woman.She is so gentle and quiet.
When she was 20,she had many suitors but 3 of them were very known and kept coming for her for 3 years-she liked one but my parents did not like him because he was in the security services,always in black suits.

She then decided not to marry any,and she went on like that for many years until no one was coming again grin -then our last born got married.
Choi grin, the next guy that came her way,na so the woman marry in her mid thirties cheesy by then you don't have many choices,you take the available.

She is lucky o
It is so true
If she had stayed longer,she will even be praying for a man from Chad or Niger republic
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm....no wonder my mum will say time passes for ladies.

It does
There will come a time the men sef will be wondering say if she was that good how come no one has married her yet
This is reality
Go to Abuja and see senior girls looking for small boys to marry them and take away their shame
I am not saying it is shameful to be single but there are women in their 40s just looking to answer Mrs and sponsor the wedding including pay their own bride price
It's a terrible place to be
Many of them are girls who wasted their youth running with sugar daddies and turning down every young man who didn't have the wealth they were used to.
Suddenly all their mates are married and they have acquired wealth but are miserably single looking to settle with anybody
I have seen it with my eyes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

It does
There will come a time the men sef will be wondering say if she was that good how come no one has married her yet
This is reality
Go to Abuja and see senior girls looking for small boys to marry them and take away their shame
I am not saying it is shameful to be single but there are women in their 40s just looking to answer Mrs and sponsor the wedding including pay their own bride price
It's a terrible place to be
Many of them are girls who wasted their youth running with sugar daddies and turning down every young man who didn't have the wealth they were used to.
Suddenly all their mates are married and they have acquired wealth and are miserably single looking to settle with anybody
I have seen it with my eyes
Hmn true.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
prissyluv:

My dear,thanks for this.
He is the best fitting for me. If I am letting go,it is becos of my parents disaproval not becos of any scary faults. As you said,I might end up not seeing that my fitting. I am a bit complicated in nature and not all will know how to handle me.
He understands and cope well with my sex drive. My dear,I dont want to regret my actions later,each time I think of letting go,its tears all through and my mind keep telling me that I will regret it.
Thanks dear.

Don't let go till the very end

My fellowship president waited about 5yrs before the parents agreed he married his wife.

The lady even had a terrible accident which which they claimed was a sign yet it did not deter him.

They are happily married today.

Sometimes, our parents try to live their lives through us and We must know when to stand our ground and say no cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Maybe you should start a thread about how to overcome abuse or change an abuser or live within an abuse and share from experiences.
That is not the message in this one,that's why your message is not bring received.

Lols!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello,
pls i am new here,although i hv been following nairaland for a long tym now bt as a non member,i decided to joined today cos i need your help concerning marriage.
I got married last year to my husband,he is a good man bt i still feel unfullfilled within me,lik he's not d one for me,i kip having dis feeing dat someone better than him is out there,lik i married d wrong person. These feelings hv been taking my mind out of this marriage,i dont feel happy,sometyms i wish i could go back to wen i was single
pls i need advice on how to deal with these tots and to bring back life to my marriage
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
babyosisi:
I had an assistant ( African American ) at work that told me that when she went to introduce her boyfriend to her father as an intended
Her father excused himself and went into his bedroom and came out with a gun and placed it on the table
The father proceeded to tell the suitor that he lost his beloved sister in the hands of her husband and if he dares lay a hand on his daughter,he will be looking down the barrel of that gun
I laughed so hard ,I thought it was extreme but that is how much men love their daughters
And every husband ought to know that you are very loved by your family and that they didn't throw you away when they gave you away in marriage.
That is very very essential
Every husband ought to get that picture
There is a level of respect he accords you when he knows he wasn't a life saver

True that

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.