Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (267727 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:

See me don dey happy too. Abeg spill. smiley
We could use some good news.
Coco dear, hmmmmm..... grin

((((Hug))))))
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Coco dear, hmmmmm..... grin

((((Hug))))))
talk Na. I dey smile like mumu for here.

E don set? Make I go buy gele?

In fact my gele dey ready
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
talk Na. I dey smile like mumu for here.

E don set? Make I go buy gele?

In fact my gele dey ready
Lol.

Just dey buy them small small.

Hugs.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
delightful1:

Hmmm... I smell Good newscheesy
Glad you are happy
Babe just thank God for me. smiley

*Hugs her*
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.

Just dey buy them small small.

Hugs.
congrats smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

*Hugs her*
Thanking God alreadygrin.
Happy for you, congratulations.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by supernet4(f): 1:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

*Hugs her*
talk d good news nah me sef wey no contribute for how to handle ur dad am waiting for d good news, spill it joou wan kee me with HBP?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 3:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Praisiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
Master Jesus, Halaluya!
Herz! Corper dey tie gele abi? Lolx! So happy for u nne. E-hugs and kisses nne[code][/code]
Herzumpther:
Good evening everybody. I'm very happy today. smiley

Happy weekend everybody. kiss

Babyosisi I'm very very happy today.

Good evening ma. smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by prissyluv(f): 6:47am On Mar 20, 2015
babyosisi:

It is quite sad that a lot of Nigerian graduates speak and write very poorly nowadays
When I hear some younger people speak or write,it leaves much to be desired.I guess the fallen standards has a lot to do with it.
This goes to tell us that being a graduate may not be all that it is cut out to be.
The young ladies earlier asking about marrying WAEC holders should then look at other parameters
Does the young man express himself well?
Is he confident in who he is?
Can he interact well with people?

@ the poster above,if she can't handle his poor English then she should let him go.Some people may not tolerate a man that will make them cringe when he speaks in public, I couldn't. Being able to express yourself well is important to me.I couldn't marry a man I would consider less intelligent than myself.

Aunty,thanks alot. You spoke well. Just like the same thing I told her.
Personally,it will be difficult for me,not as if i speak too well...
The man is confident but his expression mostly in his dialect gives my friend a great concern.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by prissyluv(f): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Herz,come and gist us na. Biko nne.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Finallllllllllly. Thank you so much you all. Dad has finally given me the go ahead to follow the choice of my heart. Its was a tough time but then you all stood by me with encouraging words and advises. It can only get better from here on. I am so happy. Thank you all. I am so greatful to you all.

For those still on the battle field, don't give up very soon cause victory is near.

cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2015
prissyluv:
Herz,come and gist us na. Biko nne.
Lol.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by prissyluv(f): 7:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol.
No be to dey laugh ooo. Daddy has said yes,right? If so,I am happy for you dear. Let me tap in your faith and wait for mine to say yes too.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2015
prissyluv:

No be to dey laugh ooo. Daddy has said yes,right? If so,I am happy for you dear. Let me tap in your faith and wait for mine to say yes too.
Don't worry he will. Dad has said yes and now I'm scared.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by prissyluv(f): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Don't worry he will. Dad has said yes and now I'm scared.
Amen ooo.
Why are you scared nne?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2015
prissyluv:

Amen ooo.
Why are you scared nne?
I don't even know why. sad
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by ichidodo: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Congratulations...not trying to blow our trumpet but all this wouldn't be possible without Lakes going to see your dad...Ofcourse we all know who brought that eureka moment.Anywho,we are happy for you ma'am and we hope this all has being worth it.Now the 'practical' work begins...Don't worry about your fear tis jes the female intuition kicking in,it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by trendiitee(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
Finallllllllllly. Thank you so much you all. Dad has finally given me the go ahead to follow the choice of my heart. Its was a tough time but then you all stood by me with encouraging words and advises. It can only get better from here on. I am so happy. Thank you all. I am so greatful to you all.

For those still on the battle field, don't give up very soon cause victory is near.

cry

congratulations darling, I'm so so happy 4 u. abeg do quick too make we come chop wedding chicken and rice. ***hugs***
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by gleatz: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Herz, Congrats. What I sweet news I woke up with this morning. May God perfect all that's remaining to make ur dreams come true.

Girlie, congrats

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by DaTma(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:
congrats Herzumpther...its a normal feeling that comes with nervousness/anxiety(another time that feeling might surface is on the wedding day)... just be sure its not pulling negative energy,wishing u the very best and God's perfection on this good work he has started in ur life and Lekan's. This episode in ur lifes should make u trust him more n depend on him for wisdom in the relationship. God bless u dear
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by johnjon: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stages: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

cry

Am sooooo happy for you. You and lakes have used your love to change dad's mind. I will advice you stay calm nothing to be scared about . Just that feeling "what if I am wrong about lakes" this would pass.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by bukatyne(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

cry

Woaw!

Congrats!

God be with you both cheesy smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wonderful news.
Congrats herz.

This is what gentle persuasion can only bring.

Gragra don't ever solve anything.

The man has finished with his homework, satisfied at d result and given his pass mark.

Not to worry, d fear will go away.
Let the guy just be himself. He should never fake it no matter what. That will endear him more to daddy.

Later u will come and tell us what happened so others will learnt.
August gele loading.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

cry

Good news.I knew that except it was not the will of God,your dad will eventually give in.He's not the one who will eventually marry you,so he has to bend somehow.
You both should keep doing what you have been doing and work for each other to make things right.

Tell your guy that your brother here says(with my fingers pulling his ear and a straight face) he should not mess up.Let him learn what is expected of in-laws from your side and do them.He should be prepared also to frequently visit your village.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by tollu: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Phewwww! What a thread. Experiences shared. Lemme go and drink that cold palmwine that has been chilling in the freezer.
This has been a long read but totally worth it.

Herzumpther
This your half baked story will not fly ooo. Cos my heart was breaking with you when you talked about the brick wall you met with pops earlier. I follow you dey kitchen when you dey make banga and pounded yam.
When you talked about Lekan of life, my mind follow love o.

So all these hugs you are sharing *side eye*

When your belle settle abeg come download every.

Congratulations hun and may the lines continue to fall in pleasant places
Muah

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yepa grin grin grin

Thank you everybody, God bless you all. kiss

Tollu you don kill me with laugh grin cheesy cheesy thank you jare. I will post every when I get a better network. smiley my network since morning has been very bad. sad

Tollu grin cheesy @ pounded yam and banga soup grin please don't kill me with laugh o. cheesy

Thorpido thanks dear, I've done exactly what you asked me to do. grin

Moca sweet thanks dear. I promise I will post how it all happened tonight when I get a good network with a fully well charged phone.

Bukatyne thanks dear, I owe it to you all.

Stages thanks, God bless.

DaTma thanks plenty.

Gleatz thank you.

Trendiitee thanks a lot.

Ichidodo thanks bro, God bless.

I can't say why I'm scared but I really am. I hope this will pass. Thanks again everybody, God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kemmary: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
somehow somehow i was so interested in Herz issue n i was hopin that it works out well for her. congrats herz....God will perfect wat he started

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by flowers4me(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
@ Herzie, Wow !!! cheesy congrats babe, so happy for you. Shebi i told you it will be well at the end. Ekene dili Chukwu ooo

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congrats Herzy!! kiss
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Herzumpther:

cry

This is some great news
I like good news
Thanks for trusting people on this thread to help out with words of advice
Told you your dad will come around once he is convinced the young man is genuine
When you come to the USA abeg send me an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.