Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. (1490 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by roldee(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
After a long day at my big brother's place,a friend of mine called me to come to his place.on getting there he explained somethings to me which I dint find cool.here was what he said:today being a day to spend with one you love,he said he had earlier called his g.f yesterday to go watch movies together buh she said she wasn't going out initially.....later he called her during the day to check on her buh noticed she was out and the was kinda loud so he asked where she was and she told him something came up that her mum sent somewhere. Later in the evening she changed her dp on BBM and here she sat in front of a guy on a short gown of which my friend asked when the pix was taken and she said last Saturday which my friend told me she just did the hair on tuesday mean it was a fat lie.initially she to him she couldn't remember the day she made it that she just took the pix. Buh as the convo went on between them she confessed and said yes she went out with a guy that she dint want to turn him down that was why she said her mum sent her on an errand buh what baffles me is that he said the girl claims to love him buh he's own question is why should his own lady choose another guy over him?
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
val wahala!
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by TrishaP(f): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
It's crystal clear she has other fishes in the river. Thank goodness the Val is almost over so everyone can snap back to reality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by algorithm(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
These H*es ain't loyal grin

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Let me book space
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
D earlier guys realise dat ur girlfriend is not ur property, dat u have no certificate of ownership and she has her own life to live, d beta and less stressed we will be.

My girlfriend dis, my girlfriend dat. Wot childish rants. Are u a learner? shocked

Any babe way u neva marry has d rite to hang out with anybody she wishes and at anytime or day she wishes. Abi na u hold d key to d padlock way day lock her kitten? Baba, as long as she day give u 3 points - no lele! Omo just day wire day go oh jare - nothing does you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wise girl....ur friend can't satisfy her hunger for the thrills of. The world

Welll its good that he knows now than later...,break up with her and wish her well
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Icekeeng(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigerian Girls maga-rizing Guys since the Military regime!

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
As expected this should be 30th of this kinda thread I've seen this evening

Keep it coming guys!!
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by wemmieslim(f): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
She wants to eat her cake and still have it,too bad sis,it turned out bad this time...,monkey don go market no fit come back grin
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Stanleyafam(m): 2:03am On Feb 15, 2015
I will still say this, young men shld invest their time, emotions, and money on
themselves and pray to God for a good woman
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by kachnov(m): 2:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Behold!...he's not his boo's boo. #period ,don't sugar coat reality that just struck you like a 1000 lightening bolts.
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by gsalvatore: 2:30am On Feb 15, 2015
The dude dey dull sef.

If am the dude I won't even confront her or try to interrogate her once o have found out what she did.

Na surprise attack I go use for her...she will be like, what did I do?(pretending she is clean) when the shell hits her chest.

She shoot on you, You shoot on her.
She put a lead on you, you put a lead on her
Eye for an eye.
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by psalmsonovic(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2015
tell that ur friend to "gbakamu"
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by chimerase2: 2:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Since I started reading stories said by different ops I hv neva seen wia de op says its his self na so so ma friend dis ma friend dat
haba maka una fear God small nah
How can sometin happen to u instead of u to be bold so dat we can proffer solution quickly
U dey here de talk ma friend dis and dat angry

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by ilo04(m): 3:02am On Feb 15, 2015
All dis small boy and girl relationship na wah o.
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by MrIncrediible(m): 4:13am On Feb 15, 2015
So many threads these days complaining about Nigerian girs.
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by EmmyBoy2(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy @ obongproff. lol @ 3 points
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2015
LOOL this one is not side chick, its Side Guy cheesy cheesy
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by roldee(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2015
@chimerase2 Smh so I look like person wey get time right some peeps em self.so because other dey lie give make me sef join abi angry busy body of life grin tongue
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by chimerase2: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
roldee:
@chimerase2 Smh so I look like person wey get time right some peeps em self.so because other dey lie give make me sef join abi angry busy body of life grin tongue
*whispers to him* oya tell me de truth sabi na u talk true nobody de hear us na whisper we dey do grin
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by roldee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chimerase2 lmao! grin na me tru tru grin angry undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by roldee(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
@Chimerase2 lmao! grin na me tru tru grin angry undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by roldee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
*whispers to him* oya tell me de truth sabi na u talk true nobody de hear us na whisper we dey do grin
. Na guy sef smh undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by passionate88: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
algorithm:
These H*es ain't loyal grin
at all at all
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
what a thread!!!

anyways I was here grin
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by LewisO: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
Typing...
Re: His Girlfriend Choose Another Guy Over Him On Valentine. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op next time play the game DO ME, I DO U

Go find a pretty girl dat her bday is same as hers. Upload d new babe pix on ur dp with loving words.

Pay back period(PBP) is the key to finish ur loosed gf.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice!. / Can A Husband And Wife Use Same Tooth Brush? / Pls Advice Me How Do I Conquer The Spirit Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.