Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) (1369 Views)

Me & My Boss : Aftermath Of My Suspension / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by cokacoola(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Plesea fallow nairalander help me thank God for help me ecaping death, i called my girlfriend of two weaks yextadai morning and she ask me to buy a briazzalian hair as veletine gift, that if i buy it she would allow me to do that thing(we have not done it b4) and she is a pretty... So me been a bad sharp warri guy decided to buy her the fake braizzialian hair(1200) and wanted for niqht before i call so dat she wil nt kwn it fake. I called her around 8pm and she came i gave her the hair and told her i bought for 50k she was soo excited that she even not bother to check it. And we did d thing 3 gud times and i was very hapi tinking i have win. Very early this morning i woke up by a very hard knock on mah door when i opeen it i saw 4 heavty men they beat me until i fainted...it took the help of some eye witnes to bring me bark to life and when i enter my room i notice they took some of my property lyk pasma, iron standing fan and my home system machine. Am confuse now cus i dnt kxm how to get bark those property.PELSEA ADVICE ME angry
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Gmajor(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Go back to the ppl that beat u. Tell them to continue hitting u till your sense comes back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by ShirelleBaby: 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Enegod(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by MzzTega(f): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
ODE!
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Thanos(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
cokacoola:
Plesea fallow nairalander help me thank God for help me ecaping death, i called my girlfriend of two weaks yextadai morning and she ask me to buy a briazzalian hair as veletine gift, that if i buy it she would allow me to do that thing(we have not done it b4) and she is a pretty... So me been a bad sharp warri guy decided to buy her the fake braizzialian hair(1200) and wanted for niqht before i call so dat she wil nt kwn it fake. I called her around 8pm and she came i gave her the hair and told her i bought for 50k she was soo excited that she even not bother to check it. And we did d thing 3 gud times and i was very hapi tinking i have win. Very early this morning i woke up by a very hard knock on mah door when i opeen it i saw 4 heavty men they beat me until i fainted...it took the help of some eye witnes to bring me bark to life and when i enter my room i notice they took some of my property lyk pasma, iron standing fan and my home system machine. Am confuse now cus i dnt kxm how to get bark those property.PELSEA ADVICE ME angry
Is the'velentine' for comic relief or is the op just dumb?
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by arimahoseloka(m): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
angry
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by LewisO: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
I don't just understand this crap! undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by LadyX(f): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op you can lie! grin
Yesterday I wasted my time replying your post about how your brother-in-law is tormenting you. Where was your brother in law & kids when this was happening?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
KEEP CALM Y'aLL

Its just an attention seeking thread!
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
you are lucky you got away with your life.
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by prettyjo(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
you Dont know how to get bark (back) those property?
property dey bark?
we should pelsea (please) advice you?
bros,is that the new form of writing please?
they took your pasma abi plasma

your problem too much,I Dont even know where to start from.
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Stinking stupidity everywhere. It's like there's a competition for the most _stupid going on.
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
You need deliverance
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Foolishness on every turn..

Lucifer is winning big time!
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by mizkeleke(f): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin ;DHelp offered

Here is a scholarship to study English.
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cokacoola how market grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Iyowuski: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
LewisO:
I don't just understand this. undecided

i thought i am the only one that doesn't
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Iyowuski: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
op what's the confusion?
that you slept with a girl,
that you were beaten,
that some of your 'properties' were stolen?
or you want those 'properties' to come back with out you buying new ones?

please why are you confuse?
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by lomprico(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
DDeliverer:
Foolishness on every turn..

Lucifer is winning big time!
Cant u identify a joke when u see one??
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by MrIncrediible(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gmajor:
Go back to the ppl that beat u. Tell them to continue hitting u till your sense comes back
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Valentine. Day should be banned.
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP u can't get dem back so move on
Re: Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) by yinkarh187(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
E be lyk say dey dn beat English commot OP head... Bark pasma tv.. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Finally! The Average pe.nis Size Revealed. 18+ / A Girl Wants To Be Friends With Benefit To Me / How To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Addicted To You Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.