Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads (8713 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2015
cherryice:

why would I wanna create a thread that I know would create an ugly impression?

It's called Reality ... not ugly impression.

You see now, I "offended" ladies in general, so to speak, you UN followed me outa rage or something, some liked and followed me...

If tomorow, your husband offends you, do you UN follow him? Why am I asking?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cherryice(f): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2015
emusmith:

It's called Reality ... not ugly impression.
You see now, I "offended" ladies in general, so to speak, you UN followed me outa rage or something, some liked and followed me...
If tomorow, your husband offends you, do you UN follow him? Why am I asking?
undecided

You have to write it for the whole world to see before we conclude its reality? Wow! Surprise me more..
I guess we dont know "reality" until we see it on the internet

And to you other question, no answer smiley Nice day..
or goodnight there smiley
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2015
cherryice:

You have to write it for the whole world to see before we conclude its reality? Wow! Surprise me more..
I guess we dont know "reality" until we see it on the internet

And to you other question, no answer smiley Nice day..
or goodnight there smiley

undecided
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 12:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Purity01:
In my few days on NL, av been able to glean dat dis dude does more harm dan good to d vast population of NLders who believe so much in tinx they read online. This thread is to call u to order Tosyne2much, repent for d end is nigh. Stop promoting 10tinx women do dat makes men hate them, 10tinx ladies do dat make men leave them after bleeping, 10tinx............bla bla.
Funny I thought I was the only one who feel this way. Alas whenever one makes attempt to correct the dude he hides under the guise that many have 'bad belle' for him.

He can go around here on Nairaland and open his 10 type of this and that thread, yet when one writes a poem about death, they term the person troll!!!.

People should know "what is good for the goose is good for the gander".

Cc:
Ishilove
Missghost

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cherryice(f): 12:42am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cherryice(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Funny I thought I was the only one who feel this way. Alas whenever one makes attempt to correct the dude he hides under the guise that many have 'bad belle' for him.

He can go around here on Nairaland and open his 10 type of this and that thread, yet when one writes a poem about death, they term the person troll!!!.

Cc:
Ishilove
Missghost

my only pity goes out to those boys who fall for their posts. They keep painting a bad picture of women in their hearts
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Cc:
Ishilove
Missghost
i know you will definitely be present in a thread dedicated to bash me... God pass you jhoooorrr

if you like hate on me from now till Jesus comes, it doesnt stop me from dropping threads

4 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 12:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Bullshit everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bullshit everywhere undecided
egbon so you sef see this thread cheesy
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 12:50am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
i know you will definitely be present in a thread dedicated to bash me... God pass you jhoooorrr

if you hate hate on me from now till Jesus comes, it doesnt stop me from dropping threads
And bless you too oh glorified virgin! grin

If truly you're sane, why must you see everything said against you as 'hating'.

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
egbon so you sef see this thread cheesy
I dey see am and I dey observe from my paw-paw tree cheesy
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Cc:
Ish ilove
Miss ghost
Lol. The miss actually has a history of trolling. But since the particular thread didn't break any rules, I'm not sure why it was closed. Maybe it's deeper than we can understand.

Ishilove? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by yemicoal(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2015
One word of advise to u tosyne2much stand by whatever decision you make in life, don't allow people box you to a corner.. And you don't necessarily v to reply all things learn to ignore sometimes :.

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
And bless you too oh glorified virgin! grin

If truly you're sane, why must you see everything said against you as 'hating'.
You are an hater and i know that... when i saw this thread i just laughed it out without taking it personal and i have been having a nice time here.. I don't need a prophet to tell me when someone's comment reeks of hatred [
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. The miss actually has a history of trolling. But since the particular thread didn't break any rules, I'm not sure why it was closed. Maybe it's deeper than we can understand.

Ishilove? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
The miss has a history of trolling? When did she register, just a couple of hours and she's already labeled a troll?! Na wa oh!.

Lay.korn am surprise even you fall for this crap. My take Ishi has a personal vendetta with the said moniker.
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Ishilove? undecided

Ayamlaykorn
it wasnt closed cos i didnt complain, if i did it would have been closed down... that's the nature of the forum
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Interesting!
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
The miss has a history of trolling? When did she register, just a couple of hours and she's already labeled a troll?! Na wa oh!.

Lay.korn am surprise even you fall for this crap. My take Ishi has a personal vendetta with the said moniker.
Lol. I've been seeing her around. She's been posting crap, spreading word about one crazy mission she got on here. Check her posts. you go laff taya Good poet she is anyway. cheesy

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 12:59am On Feb 16, 2015
cherryice:

my only pity goes out to those boys who fall for their posts. They keep painting a bad picture of women in their hearts
My take, anybody who read tosyne.2much's post (whether they be men or boys) and swallow it, truly need brain surgery!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Ishilove: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Personal vendetta with a username who just registered? (Your observation)

I've explained why her poetry of death was locked. Please don't derail this thread further.

1 Like

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cherryice(f): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
My take, anybody who read tosyne.2much's post (whether they be men or boys) and swallow it, truly need brain surgery!!!.
coming from a guy, theres hope! grin
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2015
yemicoal:
One word of advise to u tosyne2much stand by whatever decision you make in life, don't allow people box you to a corner.. And you don't necessarily v to reply all things learn to ignore sometimes :.
woooooooooooow shocked
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by joseph1832(m): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
[/i] You are an hater and i know that... when i saw this thread i just laughed it out without taking it personal and i have been having a nice time here.. I don't need a prophet to tell me when someone's comment reeks of hatred [[/i]
My good man. I have not the time to hate you. What on Earth would I gain by doing that? Absolutely nothing. I would not have even seen this thread if seun didn't share it. So if you feel I hate you, its your palaver, not mine.

Cheers...
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
it wasnt closed cos i didnt complain, if i did it would have been closed down... that's the nature of the forum

Tosin.
Just keep calm smiley
And do your thing smiley

And when people try to correct you, though they might be wrong, but they most probably are not hating on you.

Why would they anyway?
Do people hate on popular people? :-/
Lol. Goodnyty! smiley

Ayamlaykorn

3 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 1:03am On Feb 16, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. I've been seeing her around. She's been posting crap, spreading word about one crazy mission she got on here. Check her posts. you go laff taya Good poet she is anyway. cheesy

Ayamlaykorn
That's the alter ego of seriousbabe that was busted on saturday of being fake.

2 Likes

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by naijaboiy: 1:04am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:
My good man. I have not the time to hate you. What on Earth would I gain by doing that? Absolutely nothing. I would not have even seen this thread if seun didn't share it. So if you feel I hate you, its your palaver, not mine.

Cheers...
Seun shared it shocked
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2015
joseph1832:

Cheers...
Seun shared it ?
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Seun(m): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seun shared it ?
Sorry. I just think we need to see more threads that don't make women look bad. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

That's the alter ego of seriousbabe that was busted on saturday of being fake.
Lol. Was she a male or a catfish?

Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Seun shared it shocked
It's possible naaaa... he knows it would definitely be an interesting thread
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Seun:
Sorry. I just think we need to see more threads that don't make women look bad. grin
hahahahahaha cheesy What about the ones that would make men feel so bad ? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.