Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads (8713 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by Misblah(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
kiss
buygala:
hmmm

*za outcome of zis won't be nice* embarassed

Op, haven't you been told that Tosyn's family owns one particular section in this forum

*waiting for the T-dogs to come and rip the op to pieces

But, truth be told, girls can be weird and act too smart for their own good. ... shey dem think say na spaggheti dey inside boys brain? ... Most girls act too smart and thus get too played, fuccked and dumped... Much as l don't like d Tosyn dude that much because he writes a lot of unrealistic crap most times which I doubt the mods even bother to read before sending it to frontpage, he actually hits the nail on the head sometimes. .. after all, even a madman has his lucid periods embarassed

Point is... My advice is, when reading his threads, ignore the bullshiit ( which makes up most of the thread) and learn from the sane parts...

Truth is, we need the 'block' button on Nairaland. .. if there was, I for don block the dude and his threads teytey..... Riding rough on ladies all the time doesn't and will never make any guy a better man... it actually reduces him to an ordinary animal undecided
chop kiss kiss
buygala:
hmmm

Op, haven't you been told that Tosyn's family owns one particular section in this forum

But, truth be told, girls can be weird and act too smart for their own good. ... shey dem think say na spaggheti dey inside boys brain? ... Most girls act too smart and thus get too played, fuccked and dumped... Much as l don't like d Tosyn dude that much because he writes a lot of unrealistic crap most times which I doubt the mods even bother to read before sending it to frontpage, he actually hits the nail on the head sometimes. .. after all, even a madman has his lucid periods embarassed

Point is... My advice is, when reading his threads, ignore the bullshiit ( which makes up most of the thread) and learn from the sane parts...

Truth is, we need the 'block' button on Nairaland. .. if there was, I for don block the dude and his threads teytey..... Riding rough on ladies all the time doesn't and will never make any guy a better man... it actually reduces him to an ordinary animal undecided
chop kiss...muuaah!
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Leitner:

Guy,abeg don't change for any reason whatsoever.

True you may say some things that clearly does not go down well with some disgruntled people. But the fact remains - you always speak the crystal-clear truth in your threads,which is the most important thing. And if the TRUTH rubs some people the wrong way - then clearly, they are the ones with UNHEALTHY attitude to life and also the ones that need to change,NOT you.

A fan sir - keep exposing them! cool .
May God bless you.. Thanks so much bro
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

You can like someone and still correct them when they are wrong.

Tosyne2much is clearly a great writer and I admire him. However, some of his threads contain dangerous nonsense. He had a thread where he was listing 10 things about the religion section without really knowing what goes on in the religion section.

No one is perfect. Let him change for the better
alryt thanks bro
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cutieberie1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Purity01:
In my few days on NL, av been able to glean dat dis dude does more harm dan good to d vast population of NLders who believe so much in tinx they read online. This thread is to call u to order Tosyne2much, repent for d end is nigh. Stop promoting 10tinx women do dat makes men hate them, 10tinx ladies do dat make men leave them after bleeping, 10tinx............bla bla.

lol
..i support
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by cutieberie1(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
buygala:
hmmm

hmm...kinda of true..
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol
..i support
hmmmm
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mynd44:
Then ignore his threads.

I do that and I am not dead.
wooooow !!!
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Op just ignore him..... its obvious he is one of those people who have lives online only ....nl and the attention they gain from those threads they create is were they derive happiness from

he is nt goin to bash u now,just watch,until his fellow arse kissers begin to

*watchn in 3D
Is this the level you are taking it to ?
Re: Tosyne2much Promtes Unhealthy Threads by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is this the level you are taking it to ?
dude you just have to take heart.....even the almighty God has HATERS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.