Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (26410 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ayoi: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2015
That's just perfect . Looks like u want to be her 'all in all'.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Richy4(m): 2:33am On Feb 17, 2015
May be you should listen to sunny nneji song jagajaga on how he went to marry village girl thinking they were the best.
He brought her to the city and there was a quick transformation.
Just listen to it on you tube.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Welepamilayo: 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Basically, you want a woman that will blindly follow you and never challenge your opinions and choice. Sounds boring. How will you grow if all you get is praise and no criticism?
Man, you have not seen wicked village girls sha. They gbo 'gboro past some of this city girls. Stay there looking like boli and epa.
I hope you find a good one because it would suck to face the reality that your idea of village girls was all wrong.

8 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by scholarosisi(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
I no fit laugh abeg
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by TomFord816: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guess it's personal choice of everyone what to want and what to dream about. I was really dating such a woman I met on https://mymagicbrides.com bride agency. I am not so optimistic, so it was a very useful and cool experience for me after all. I guess, there is nothing bad about it. Maybe U should try?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

God4bid I can't be jelos of a village girl...(wen dey all dream to see bright light.) and when she finally sees that light she might even leave u.
U being particular about her being a village girl shows ur level of reasoning.

Location Don't Make People...Period!.
Character is what u should look out for. There ar gud and bad girls everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
amguud:

God4bid I can't be jelos of a village girl...(wen dey all dream to see bright light.) and when she finally sees that light she might even leave u.
U being particular about her being a village girl shows ur level of reasoning.

Location Don't Make People...Period!.
Character is what u should look out for. There ar gud and bad girls everywhere.
i know that,and i am nt generalising it to every girls there.only few,i also know that there are some pple also in the city that meet up to the requirement i stated.bt i just stated some reasons why i prefer them to city gals.and i dont think i need to be crucified
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

I got my life calmly hid in Christ, but I doubt u truely knw wat it means...u haven't seen me, u dont knw me, u just open up ur mawt and comfortably spit trash...smh
Too bad. Cuz ah simply meant environment dont make pple..so weda village or town we stil got the gud n d bad everywhr... its simple!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
So there are people who still buy into the Tolotolo mentality? grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Lol. I saw it online o.
Not my creation.
pickabeau1:
Lol at city village

5minsmadness
I don't think it's about preference really
It more of the guy not being aware of reality

Girls change..fact
It may be better to settle with someone who is enlightened already rather than an untested commodity that can change and give him grief later

cc: Bosch10

cococandy
Your akpos jokes are funny
Nkechi Afro
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Feraz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Don't you just love Nairaland? grin grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Emaprince: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
cococandy:

Akpos was making love to a village girl
whe she realized he was not using a
condom.
She asked him, "U 're not using a
condom"?
Akpos answered, "Yes".
She said, "Hope u don't have HIV / AIDS .
Akpos, "NO".
Girl: "Thanx God, i don't want to get
that thing again"
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by elantraceey(f): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself.

Every single human have the tendency to become good or bad at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Knight1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
@OP
I have a friend like you. Married a long time ago.
Recently, he lost an election. The woman is one of those people blame for that
That's all I'm saying about this
grin @OP
I have a friend like you. Married a long time ago.
Recently, he lost an election. The woman is one of those people blame for that
That's all I'm saying about this
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Oblitz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
check out the latest in decorative concrete finishing. https://www.nairaland.com/2235523/stamped-concrete-epoxy-flooring-tiles#32322841

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by lastbornabbey(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
u dey decieve ur self brodally. no b now a days oooooo dat 1 dey work ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by hilsocial(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
An advice from me is : a poor man is not humble.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by figlio(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
To some extent tru.........buh bro, the village girls now bad pass the city babes cos in the village they lack restrictions and live security free- from this nowadays the girls end up being F*cked many times.........buh city girls, only most of them though have restrictions that stops them from exploration like the village girls........can't stay latenight cos gate might be locked or she may be queried unlike the village that the gate can be open for almost 24H

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Emaprince: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?
grin grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ebugreat: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Me Na both I go marry... undecided

Anyway

God bless Nigeria
Sai GEJ
Sai buhari
Sai Ebugreat... cool

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
then go get her from the village, who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
lofty900:
their scent turn u on? Then u must like the smell of firewood..
Lmao!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Ewuro4: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
dadaic:
then go get her from the village, who cares?

I wonder oh
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by roymary: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
Op, the village gal is better until she meets Cynthia , Precious, Angel and co in Lagos. Village girl gone bad can not be fixed.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by meetpeter(m): 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Guy retink on does tins u stat
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by poshbrave(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
i can't just stop laughing dude u must be a cheat that why u re looking for locals who u can easily deceive nt d other way round.......swt village girl lover....may u find favour in ur quest lol

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by HARDDON: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
amguud:
this guy is crazy i must say.

no be only village, forest nko? mtcheeew...........bushboi = poor mentality.

see y dey say education does not totaly make pple.

..... is so in the fifties yet wearing young age cufflinks . op, take this from A bigger brother, if u must get holed up with a Vla Gurl, den be ready to join her in d Vila as a palm wine tapper or bush meat hunter.

Here let's help u out of ur misery:

1) all Vila girls taken out of d country wud Neva return with chu. They quickly learn d robes, hook up with richer dudes n look for a way of screwin u out of ur hard earned cash cos of them stupid laws that throws a man outa his own home for a screwd n exposed woman.

2) Vila Gurls like Virgin gurls got no shame and shyness, they be up in ur face no matter where.

3) how exactly do u reason with a Vila Gurl? U thinking A she's off @ Z.

Op, from ur whack reasons ,one can easily deduce u want a dummy for a wify n not a human.

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Bosch10:
Do you have sisters, did they grow up in the village. Go and marry one let's hear word
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by koyyess: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
This male must be living inside a thick bush to come up with this shiit. I'm sure it's the whole community in his village that contributes money to pay for his school fees and feeding. If a city girl wants to 'tie' her boyfriend/husband, is it not a once upon a time village girl that will show her the way to a shrine? Mumu broke boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Mekzmoney(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
lofty900:
their scent turn u on? Then u must like the smell of firewood..
grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by blackbeau1(f): 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ op,stop deceiving ur self. Some girls are only humble because they are poor,they aren't exposed to the good things of life and also,they are trying to deceive ppl like you. Get over it. A good wife can be found anywhere- city or village

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by sacora(f): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
lool..... U wicked ooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja / Boy Heartbroken After His Mom Surprised Him With Textbooks Instead Of Xbox / Rare Four Generations Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.