Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (26417 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bifwoli: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2015
But village girls smell and they don't know how to dress.They typically eat too much due to the heavy workload culture in the village and lack in table manners,clueless on city nuances and other refined etiquette of city dwellers.Take her on a romantic stroll in a city park she'll think its a pointless thing coz she's raised to stay in the house.

Heck NO to these uncultured village girls.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Stevano007(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Go to Calabar grin grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Welrez(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2015
spanzed:
lolest!!!I laff fall from palm tree...I wonder how Akpos reaction would be..
Na to kill himself and run away.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by nairalife101: 12:30am On Apr 04, 2015
U wan marry village girl, abi? And u follow be student. So, upon all dis school wey ur mama send u, nothing dey ur head.

U be correct village champion. Ur mate dey think of how to go London go school, but u, ur mind dey village. Ewu. See ur dick like firewood.

I even think say with dis ur mumu mentality, u dey go village sometimes during holidays go Bleep dem for inside bush... even dis easter sef

Big head like u. Mugu. U dey look for who u fit control.

But sha, if u wan marry village girl, go to Enugu. God punish u dere
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Euckybaby(f): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2015
A good woman can be found anywer not necessary in the village
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2015
OP, I agree with you.

The issues you're having is trying to stuff your belief down other peoples throat.

Allow others to find their joy where it may be.

Again, I agree with your sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Elxandre(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:

Akpos was making love to a village girl
when she realized he was not using a
condom.
She asked him, "U 're not using a
condom"?
Akpos answered, "Yes".
She said, "Hope u don't have HIV / AIDS .
Akpos, "NO".
Girl: "Thanx God, i don't want to get
that thing again"
Surely the craziest joke I've heard all year grin

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by kpolli(m): 12:41am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Bosch10 post=30764227][/quote]

When their eye tear in the city, please come back and create a new post
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by CaptPlanet(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

See massive entering.....lol shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Kylecares: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2015
like if u here to read comment
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by adbokus(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Me sef dey thnk go ur area OP bt dis comments wey i dey c for dis thread don dey chop ma convictn ontop da mata sha..wia are da loyal gals na..na wa oo...
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Donmichaelz(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2015
I came here to insult u but an inner voice say I should sing sunny neji for u

clear road for jaga jaga
una vilage girl dey were spaghetti oo
clear road for jaga jaga
comot for road for jaga jaga ehn
clear road for jaga jaga
una village girl e Don bcome oyinbo
clear road for jaga jaga

a song is enough for d wise
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
Am a young man in my twenties.Am a
student of futa with the hope of a bright
future and a happy and fruitful home.But
i seem to be in love with village girls and
maidens and wish to marry them for
some serious reasons which i will state
below…

How many .... 1,2 ,3, 4.... ?

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2015
op is joking it just for front page abi?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 04, 2015
kpolli:

When their eye tear in the city, please come back and create a new post

Why can't he go back to the village and get a new younger replacement? grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Toks2008(m): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

Sophistication is the bane of many urban girls.

What the op wrote is very true in most cases and trust me as a clearing agent i can tell you that girls from Benin rep are a million times better than Nigeria sophisticated girls.

If i hve my way i will not marry any so called sophisticated lady in Nigeria cos most of them no be am.

over creamed body
Forming high levels
disrespectful
non domestic
terrible cook
materialistic
vague
the list is endless

3 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2015
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ladyabadi(f): 3:55am On Apr 04, 2015
10. Village girls are blessed with native intelligence (native fowl). There are better than CIA, SSS, FBI, INTERPOL etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by femi4: 4:46am On Apr 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
LMAO!!!

Bro, that description fits village girls of yore, not these days.

Most of them tear eye pass me sef.
Don't mind him, in this age where Dstv dish dey inside village. Infact, the world is now a global village
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Eseose9(f): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2015
All this romance people don come family section too?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by BOLAUWA: 5:06am On Apr 04, 2015
nice observations.village girls on point
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by walterjames147: 5:08am On Apr 04, 2015
I sorry for you when a hen enter crowd she stand with a leg when that your village potato see town life you will wish that you don't bring her.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 04, 2015
@ op ON POINT! Universal truth is not buried in mass appeal!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ednut1(m): 5:33am On Apr 04, 2015
i served in a village in the east. i can categorically tell u. there us ntin lik village gal anymore. dy all hv open eye
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Revolva(m): 5:53am On Apr 04, 2015
shocked shocked shocked i tell u its some hoe true oo @ op decision cos if u see how these lagos gyals dey live life u go tire
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by mbulela: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2015
OP is looking for a slave Who will also provide orgasmic pleasure.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by lordmario(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Apayan ni bobo yi sha.... That ur number 6 n 7 no be am o. So u dey find woma wey go dey work when she get belle abi? Ur plan nor go work...
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2015
op, you have not heard of my village then.
those shildren don tear eye finish. na them dey weigh your pocket with eye.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Sharksblow(m): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2015
for more info, listen to "jagajaga " by Sunny Nneji
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by tobiajayip(m): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Bosch10 post=30764227][/quote] but u av to be careful bcus they r nt educative, u can easily deceive them and they can easily accept bad instruction which could cause damage to d family, they believe in traditional too much, most don't understand d principle of God and they careless. When planning. Esposure and maturity matters
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2015
Don't let your masculinity be determined by a woman, Adam was called Man before he met his waterloo, Eve. You've got to be strong and independent. As for the ïdiot who shouts on every thread about open marriage, don't you know the magnitude of hoes outside? Or are you trying just to gain cheap points? (Keep your answer to yourself). As for your village girls, I can authoritatively say that provided all groups are the same, they are the worst breed of women. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja / Rare Four Generations Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.