Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,390 members, 7,839,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments (31832 Views)

Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by hermesprogidy(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2015
accepted
FolarinLondon:

Unreserved apology my friend. It's quite painful to see people dragging us back in 21st century cos of ethnicity and religion.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Joe, the one who TAUGHT you DO or DIE politics said ENUF IS ENUF!!! Be a gud student 4 once! Eni ri nkan e to fe ku pelu e!
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Orikinla(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2015
[size=28pt]Which jobless Igbo youths.
DEM NO WANT BIAFRA AGAIN?
AUNTY PEJ DON GIVE SOME CASH TO HALA!
Chai! Poverty no good o!
[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by itetemi: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
Obasanjo is a disgrace to elders,I don't blame him, I blame joe wey for don put d lazy farmer for prison since.

oga jonny walker cannot even imagine it not to talk of carrying it out.joke of the year.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
lestat:

You see how dumb you are? Let me school you, As at today Nigeria has over 67 million active internet users making us the 8th largets internet population globally, and over 80% of this connectivity is via mobile devices, you saavy? oka ylet m,e break it down further because you are clearly too stupidd to understand.. this means that any, uche, ayo or musa can sit in their house and access the internet from their phone and post anything in the name of any tribe!! meaning all you have as proof is their online profile!!!

still too complex for your peanut brain to deduce any meaning full analysis from this? okay let me further elaborate your ignoramus... what i men to say, na anybody fit siddon for house post say Hausa peo[le endorse GEj, or Aliens from mars endorse GEJ!!! or Buhari is now a Catholic... does this make it true? Think before you comment because it just makes u come off as plain idioticc and stupidd

Am I surprised to receive this gibberish from Halfwit? No.

With that gibberish you wrote up there, it's obvious to everybody here that you are like a mad man dancing unclad in a market place, calling people who are passing by "Mad people" unknown to you idiott that you r d useless one.

You guys always attribute your foolishness and failures to one thing or the others; people now comes on facebook and different fora to bear Uche and Nnamdi right? Fool.

Can you guys just freaking grow up for once, be a man and take responsibility for your actions. Isn't obvious to the blind in Nigeria today that the only people dying for the most corrupt govt ever in the history of this country are Igbos.

However, I m not faulting Igbos on their choice but threatening others without provocation is what I refuse to accept cos if the war starts today, we know who ll cry genocide rhetoric to UN but as usual though, UN ll laugh at ya' cos they are watching as things unfold today. And of course starvation(Starvation in a war; you can imagine me feeding my enemies' wives and children. Lol!!!)

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by idgerrard(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2015
Igbo are pure cowards,thats why your self acclaimed hero (Ojukwu) deserted you during civil.Pls think out of the box biafrans!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by steppin: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
PUSH1:
How market my Igbo brothers? You guys has proven to be one of the dullest tribe in Nigeria yet industrious . Please do not interfere in the national polity. Your adopted son is a mess to Nigeria Unity and its progress. Blood is thicker than water. Who you all are fighting for is not blood. He's full of deceit with no regards to security of human lives.

Do you guy realize that his party is planning to bring Northerner for President in 2019? God forbid if they ever rule till then.

FACT# The chances for "REAL" Igbo presidency is with Apc.

In Nigerian Political calculation, you guys are not good at it except for some few who stand for something however majority seems to stand for nothing.

Be calm and wise for your day shall come.
Thank God you accepted that we're industrious.
I'd rather be dull and industrious, than have my head filled with ideas which I'll never put to good use.
Lazy Buffoons!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2015
another minus to jonathan re-election. Dis ppl re doing more harm to jonathan than good. So, yorubas will be happy with such statement from vagabonds right?
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Feraz(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Nairaland and its hypocrisy. A handful of people who speak Igbo come out to say something, they're tagged 'Igbo youths' making it look like the whole ethnic group is in tandem with whatever they're saying.undecided Talk more about dividing us online.

This youth wing should go look for something better to do with their time.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
steppin:

I'd rather be dull and industrious, than have my head filled with ideas which I'll never put to good use.
Lazy Buffoons!
how as u bin industrous helped ur poor abject poverty strickened region. I served dr i know wat im talking abt. U shd av stayed back home nd industrialize ur biafra. U people shd pls goooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by 100Cents: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
come here, don't go anywhere.

Look at where you illiterates live, fvcking dirty pig cheesy

That's Ibadan, they know nothing about 21st century development or infrastructural advancement.

That is why they want to make Buhari a 1961 brain their President..

When we talk of backwardness, bro visit the southwest States. Corp members will attest..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by klbakare(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2015
asadike:
Obasanjo is a disgrace to elders,I don't blame him, I blame joe wey for don put d lazy farmer for prison since.

Likewise u re a disgrace to dis generation...fish brain

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by litetias(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Igbo (weed) youths. That's all.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Eluwilussit(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2015
braine:
Hahaha.. Bloody illiterates not analyzing the message but attacking the messenger.. Nonsense.

Please sir, analyze it for them. Thank you.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by faceve: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2015
MrKnowitall:
The useless Igbo youth need to warn Jonathan instead. They need to warn him that if he doesn't stop is primitive anachronistic behavior, he will find himself in prison. They also need to remind him that he is a clueless man who once had no shoes. A man who is not even fit to be a principal of a daycare.
u are useless for such statement ,no wonder u behave like ur hopless father buhari idiot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Gh0stFreak: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
TAGS
seun
Ngwakwe
Afam4eva
ikenna351

please ban all monikers participating in this show of shame.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by tsdarkside(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
CHIDIEBERE SIMEON IS A SERIAL RAPIST.

hahahaha...their is no such thing as bad publicity....is everything publicity...heeheehe...aahahah:AHAHAHHAH.still LOL........................enjoy..haha
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by faceve: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=litetias post=30778574]Igbo (weed) youths. That's all.[/quote? U are a goat for that statement

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by steppin: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2015
Tosinayoko:
how as u bin industrous helped ur poor abject poverty strickened region. I served dr i know wat im talking abt. U shd av stayed back home nd industrialize ur biafra. U people shd pls goooooooooo
Bro, Ibadan is the dirtiest and the most impoverished city in Naija.
Aside from Lagos, which other place makes sense in SW? Na Ekiti, abi na ondo?
Funny enough, you guys attack Igbos with your own faults.
Igbos are cowards, yet an average yoruba man can't fight an Igbo man one on one.
You say we're poor, but more than 80 percent of yoruba families living in the city are living ftom hand to mouth.
When you feel like you're losing in the fight, you open your silly mouths and say that all Igbos do Juju.
Why can't you do the same juju and better your life? Or don't you wanna escape poverty?
But you guys can't. Even juju requires hard work and self-discipline, but that's a pipe dream for a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2015
Deepfreezer:
thunder strike you there. fool
hahahahahaha, very funny deepfreezer, looking for recognition.
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by liquiddeep: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2015
customized13:
Man, you can go to hell with your tribal bigotry for all I care, pervert.

Quote me again and see why I am the most dangerous dude to Yoruba generation on Nairaland.
Ogbeni go and die. Igbo ppl av always been beaten ryt sinz the days of biafra,no wonder coward ojukwu ran away,wen he was beaten by federal troops led by Black scorpion(Adekunle),Ebora owu(Obasanjo).
Same way the queen of igbos(Bianca ojukwu) was Bleep€d by ffk.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by lazsnaira(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo is an Old Thief! In normal climes, he'd be living permanently in Abakaliki Prison!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by ilovecritics(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
braine:
Hahaha.. Bloody illiterates not analyzing the message but attacking the messenger.. Nonsense.

God punish you!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2015
Tolexander:
he wasn't a disgrace when He made Jonathan, Umaru Yaradua's running mate. It's good to call him a disgrace now that he is publicly criticizing Jonathan!

If Jona is a failure, is it my fault or yours? Was it not Obasanjo that forced him on us? What did he see in Jona then? Is it not possible that baba turned against Jona because he wouldn't play ball?

Hey, Obasanjo is not the only living ex president. We still have Gowon, Shagari, Buhari, Ernest, Abdusallami. Why is baba behaving like a mad man? Them swear for him? He needs to free Jona.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by faceve: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2015
steppin:

Bro, Ibadan is the dirtiest and the most impoverished city in Naija.
Aside from Lagos, which other place makes sense in SW? Na Ekiti, abi na ondo?
Funny enough, you guys attack Igbos with your own faults.
Igbos are cowards, yet an average yoruba man can't fight an Igbo man one on one.
You say we're poor, but more than 80 percent of yoruba families living in the city are living ftom hand to mouth.
When you feels like you're losing in the fight, you open your silly mouths and say that all Igbos do Juju.
Why can't you do the same juju and better your life? Or don't you wanna escape poverty?
But you guys can't. Even juju requires hard work and self-discipline, but that's a pipe dream for a yoruba man.
thanks bro for telling dose morons the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by mfarabale: 11:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Recently,OBJ has turned to be a tongue soldier. The more the wise representative citizens like the OYC ignores his rantings he feels superior.
Gone are those days his unrefined conscience of bitterness and hatred on the S/S groups can see the light of the day.
OBYYii, Remember the Chimp.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by lazsnaira(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2015
Going through the comments by Yorubas, on this topic, I feel there should be real war, not this cyber qwerty keyboard wide mouth yabis. If yorubas experience real war, then they can speak to challenge the igbo man. But until then, they're nothing but mouth mouth mouth! And until they free themselves from the bondage of HausaFulani slavery, the Igbos will continue to consider them as lazy chicken hearted slaves.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
sambisa5:
The same spishi

thunder will fire you....
Re: Igbo Youth President Warns Obasanjo Over Anti-jonathan Comments by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2015
Who are you?

steppin:

Lazy Buffoons!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Would You Rate Governor Ihedioha Of Imo State So Far? (Videos) / N15 Billion Almajiri Schools Abandoned In Ruins / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.