Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (296530 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by ultrazone(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by tompat86(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
This is outright poo. what are these people singing to earn this much?

Imagine yemi alade is worth N820 million? How many albums and endorsements does she have?

Some blogger just sit at home and start writhing rubbish. what parameters did you take to arrive at this?

Most of their lifestyle your see on tv(which you used in creating this) is sooo fake. Someone passes some advert audition, get paid 100k and start ranting on Twitter he's just got endorsed with 200million!!

Any sha:
Working on my album
join you guys soon!!

in Airforce1 voice i guess
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by mayoweez: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Imagine yemi alade is worth N820 million? How many albums and endorsements does she have?

Some blogger just sit at home and start writhing rubbish. what parameters did you take to arrive at this?

Most of their lifestyle your see on tv(which you used in creating this) is sooo fake. Someone passes some advert audition, get paid 100k and start ranting on Twitter he's just got endorsed with 200million!!

Any sha:
Working on my album
join you guys soon!!
You just spoke my mind. Patoranking? 350m Wait... are you saying P Square is richer than Chris Brown... Or even Kid Ink... or even Tyga... or baby Kendall Jenner? OP, you are merely ranting
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by choicebase: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by choicebase: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by dnuelly(m): 1:50am On May 13, 2015
Me self... I Tire o... Man gah start Music o... Make I turn william bieber #LoL#

akinsadeez:
list doesnt make sense at all. Chidinma is worth more than Olamide. How? and when did Justin Bieber turn to Austine Bieber grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by dnuelly(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2015
Taaahh... Warri! Warri!! Why come be say na my 9ja niggas dem dey decieve like this... U fit tell me warri Boy this Thing... If I hear!!
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by dnuelly(m): 1:54am On May 13, 2015
dnuelly:
Taaahh... Warri! Warri!! Why come be say na my 9ja niggas dem dey decieve like this... U fit tell me warri Boy this Thing... If I hear!!

Wait! As dem even get deir Money now self... Who dem Help?? MCHEEEEW
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by sandraehiz(f): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Awizzy. whatsapp: +234 7039409847.
Mobile: +234 7039409847, +234 8052272655.
Bbm: 33393ED6. http://www.awizzy.net Email: info@awizzy.net.
Instagram: ayeolaayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2YcZ_hiOc

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Rotimi47: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Any sha:
Working on my album
join you guys soon!!
serious poo I agree.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by DarlintonOmeh: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2015
coogar:

your article is flawed.....
youtube views pay only $1 per 1000 views. so 50 million youtube views of p-square is just $50,000. so how did you come up with the figures you were throwing out there?

this is the information age era.
do your research very well before misinforming the public. your write-up may put any of these artistes in trouble when they need help.

I think it's better you don't comment about YouTube views and monetization because you don't have a clue about how YouTube content ads and partnership works, not until you own content and a channel. You don't know that RPM is just a tiny part of contextual ad revenue? You don't know there are earning per clicks which constitute 45% of revenue and earning per views/per play which make up another 45%? That being said, their net worth is not based on YouTube earning, we only used YouTube views to explain their fan base and popularity.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Dailiesroom: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
My original article "Top 20 Richest Musicians in Nigeria" is infringed by the texts excerpted on Dailiesroom.com. The infringing texts can be found below: 20. Patoranking – $1.75m This guy is making name for himself in the music and entertainment industry in Nigeria and it’s not surprising that he made the top 20 richest musicians in Nigeria despite that it has not been long since he breaks into the limelight. Patoranking’s ‘Girlie O’ plaes him a mong Nigeria’s elite musicians His hit song (Girlie O) featuring Tiwa Savage has reportedly grossed over 4 million views on YouTube as the time of writing this article.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Dailiesroom: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who are the richest musicians in Nigeria? Richest musicians in Nigeria and their net worth: Music has been paying heavily in Nigeria for the past ten years, As we all know that money matters are always confidential, therefore, these musicians may not come out openly with what their total income is for us to know who is the richest among them. To be frank, it may be difficult to an extent to really come up with who is exactly the richest Nigerian musician as it demands a collection of some facts and figures which may not actually be within reach.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by issshhh: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
This shii is trash.. Yemi alade ke tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by badthinds: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
What a fake list!
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Favourkings: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by chinedug: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2022
Yeah, most of the documentation here might be incorrect and exaggerated. Some really popular artists might not really be getting what these bloggers think they are getting, but because they appear more popular than others, they automatically think that is the case. Some have been underground and stacking their paper, eg Yung6, Naeto C, SauceKid, and Bigiano... just to mention a few.

If you're interested, read Bigiano's rise to fame here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.