Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (296527 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by omar22(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

this guy sabi lie sha grin grin £2m ori iya sharlie lona 2 million. The guy that said in his interview that his mum financed their first video and sold them the jalopy they were driving when they just came back to naija.

See as you window dressed odu/yahoo as tax credit portal grin cheesy Anyway, birds of a feather.....

You guys are just arguing aimlessly. No one can know who the richest is amongst these popular artistes cos their earnings aren't documented. FWIW, dbanj could have paid for the special dre beats like they were paying Kanye west for signing them on.

I know about Don Jazzy playing the key board for Solek along the Old Kent Road or East London but Dbanj making £2m from tax credit? i dont think so, I could remember both of them hitch hicking around with the guy in Big Brother (JJC and 419 Squad)
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
iamboody:

When we say business it doesn't really mean owing cement factory or pure water factory. When u have a brand u have a business. The most fixed asset of any asset is good will its more fixed and certain than landed properties. Your brand can give u a land or any property for free but no property can ever give u brand.
no property can give u brand? .....am sorry 2 say, but this is d most silly comment av read 2day...

Its like saying , only celebrities hav a brand

dbanj wasnt a brand b4 he started music, his music built his brand....and music is an intellectual PROPERTY......god did u even go 2 school?
Ok lets take all these famous companies/brands 4 example.......b4 they bcame big, b4 they bcame a brand, who knew them?
Is it not their works in form of... lets take toyota...(cars) which is toyota's property that created d brand toyota?

THERE IS NO BRAND WITHOUT PROPERTY, U HAV 2 B KNOWN 4 SOMETHING B4 U BCOME A BRAND, IN TERMS OF DBANJ...MUSIC IS HIS PROPERTY, AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.........IN TERMS OF OTHER ASPECTS , ROLEX(EXOTIC WATCHES IS THEIR PROPERTY WHICH MADE DEM A BRAND).........DANGOTE(CEMENTS AND D REST ARE HIS PROPERTY WHICH MADE HIM A BRAND) ETC..

IN OTHER WORDS...
THERE IS NO BRAND WITHOUT PROPERTY, WHETHER ITS INTELLECTUAL OR PHYSICAL ASSET, ITS STILL CATEGORISED UNDER PROPERTY....

THANK ME LATER.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
omar22:

I know about Don Jazzy playing the key board for Solek along the Old Kent Road or East London but Dbanj making £2m from tax credit? i dont think so, I could remember both of them hitch hicking around with the guy in Big Brother (JJC and 419 Squad)

You dey mind coogar with his exceptional lies. It is well know that Jazzy was working for solek then, the pics is all over the internet sef.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

this guy sabi lie sha grin grin £2m ori iya sharlie lona 2 million. The guy that said in his interview that his mum financed their first video and sold them the jalopy they were driving when they just came back to naija.

See as you window dressed odu/yahoo as tax credit portal grin cheesy Anyway, birds of a feather.....

of course, he was supposed to say he hammered in the UK & he took the money to naija.

question......

how did a security officer manage to put a record label & a recording studio together in nigeria?

question....

why would don jazzy leave his comfort zone in the UK to follow d'banj to nigeria on an empty promise that they would be successful?

question.....

where did d'banj get the money to shoot tongolo video? according to him, they paid N500,000 in 2004 to shoot that video alone.

d'banj's landlord between 2003-4 is my very good friend. i won't mention his name but he told me plenty of things concerning how his money came about during that period.

HMRC lost close to £30m when that tax credit portal was closed in december 2005 so it's not an exaggeration that d'banj & his foot soldiers took close to £2m.

You guys are just arguing aimlessly. No one can know who the richest is amongst these popular artistes cos their earnings aren't documented. FWIW, dbanj could have paid for the special dre beats like they were paying Kanye west for signing them on.

the structures of the deals are different.
GOOD music is different from apple - kanye signed d'banj as an artiste. apple signed him as an ambassador. don't lump up the two.

yes, you are right that we can never really know the exact figures but some things can still be assessed. d'banj - the only nigerian artiste to make it to UK's top ten charts, performed in glastonbury & even managed to get kanye's chain. surely, he's balling!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You dey mind coogar with his exceptional lies. It is well know that Jazzy was working for solek then, the pics is all over the internet sef.

shut up, it's not well known.
when did you move to the UK to know don jazzy worked with solek? where's the picture of don jazzy working with solek on the internet? you saw pictures, i saw him live working the keyboards way back in canning town & plenty of other events like weddings or birthday parties.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol...i no fit laugh........coogar a waste product to d society.......

Idiot blow lie say dbanj get 2million euros when e leave america....chai.......

Mr foolgar.....go and read dbanj's interview on how he started his music career and come back and tell me where d 2million euros he had was...

One thing about stupid nigerians like u is, u ignore facts and praise the unknown because in ur head, the unknown is supposed 2 b superior 2 the known facts

4 d 1billionth time, HOW MUCH WAS DBANJ PAID FOR BEATS BY DRE?

When u answer dat question , we can talk.......but until then...

PSQUARE REMAINS RICHER THAN UR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE GENERATIONS COMBINED WITH DBANJS
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy Oga Titus wey still be tenant nah him rich pass Jay Z and Beyonce put together. Even when forbe rated Sqaure above him when he was with Jazzy.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Lol...i no fit laugh........coogar a waste product to d society.......

Idiot blow lie say dbanj get 2million euros when e leave america....chai.......

who mentioned america in this discourse? this is how you know stark illiterates - they dunno the difference between the UK & the U.S.

Mr foolgar.....go and read dbanj's interview on how he started his music career and come back and tell me where d 2million euros he had was...

another evidence that this fool doesn't know the difference between the pound sign & the euro sign.

One thing about stupid nigerians like u is, u ignore facts and praise the unknown because in ur head, the unknown is supposed 2 b superior 2 the known facts

you are the one acting like a half-illiterate since this discourse started. i have reeled out facts while you are just recanting the rubbish posted by linda ikeji & her ilk.

4 d 1billionth time, HOW MUCH WAS DBANJ PAID FOR BEATS BY DRE?
When u answer dat question , we can talk.......but until then...

why should that even be a question? d'banj made more money from glo than p-square. he has koko mobile, koko garri & various other investments working for him. in naija alone, he makes more money than the twins - i don't even want to add his foreign income into the matter.

PSQUARE REMAINS RICHER THAN UR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE GENERATIONS COMBINED WITH DBANJS

myopic man! grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Coogar or should i say foolgar

YOUR FOOLISHNESS CAN NEVER BE SURPASSED IN THIS WORLD OR THE ONE TO COME

AN AWARD FOR THE GREATEST F..O..O..L ......OF ALL TIME SHOULD B GIVEN 2 U
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Coogar or should i say foolgar

YOUR FOOLISHNESS CAN NEVER BE SURPASSED IN THIS WORLD OR THE ONE TO COME

AN AWARD FOR THE GREATEST F..O..O..L ......OF ALL TIME SHOULD B GIVEN 2 U

this is what happens when someone has been beaten in a debate - they resort to shouting. grin

liar liar - he told us p-square have more fans than d'banj on twitter. a simple search was all it needed to expose you as a pathological liar that you are.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
cheesy Oga Titus wey still be tenant nah him rich pass Jay Z and Beyonce put together. Even when forbe rated Sqaure above him when he was with Jazzy.
oga ojemba no mind foolgar jor.....na clown e b........d guy jst dey make me laugh with im baseless and unproven claims
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

oga ojemba no mind foolgar jor.....na clown e b........d guy jst dey make me laugh with im baseless and unproven claims

you don't need to cry on the internet because you were destroyed by a superior argument. the next time you come to a public forum to argue, bring your common sense along with you. when cats like me are talking, you should keep quiet and listen. cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
He is driven by sentiment. Don't waste your time on him except you are less busy, as for me ooo I dey leave, I get time wella
Flawlessangel:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

shut up, it's not well known.
when did you move to the UK to know don jazzy worked with solek? where's the picture of don jazzy working with solek on the internet? you saw pictures, i saw him live working the keyboards way back in canning town & plenty of other events like weddings or birthday parties.

You sharrap. See this one asking me when I moved to UK; you were still drinking akamu in Ikeja then.

This is one of the pics, I have the other one where he was actually playing the keyboard and solek was singing.

coogar:

of course, he was supposed to say he hammered in the UK & he took the money to naija.
question......
how did a security officer manage to put a record label & a recording studio together in nigeria?
question....
why would don jazzy leave his comfort zone in the UK to follow d'banj to nigeria on an empty promise that they would be successful?
question.....
where did d'banj get the money to shoot tongolo video? according to him, they paid N500,000 in 2004 to shoot that video alone.
d'banj's landlord between 2003-4 is my very good friend. i won't mention his name but he told me plenty of things concerning how his money came about during that period.
HMRC lost close to £30m when that tax credit portal was closed in december 2005 so it's not an exaggeration that d'banj & his foot soldiers took close to £2m.
the structures of the deals are different.
GOOD music is different from apple - kanye signed d'banj as an artiste. apple signed him as an ambassador. don't lump up the two.
yes, you are right that we can never really know the exact figures but some things can still be assessed. d'banj - the only nigerian artiste to make it to UK's top ten charts, performed in glastonbury & even managed to get kanye's chain. surely, he's balling!

Stop chatting bullshyte....all you olodu boys were sharing peanuts with the tax credit fraud then. £2m ko £2b ni. Did you watch his interview with Olisa?

What structures are different? Did you see any apple rep or dr dre shaking to deal? you think dbanj won't do a photo of the deal? abeg you fit dey lie for this people here count me out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by tonychristopher: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
bigfrancis21:

http://www.wealthresult.com/2015/02/top-20-richest-musicians-in-nigeria-and.html

P-Square - ANAMBRA IGBO
Don Jazzy - DELTA IGBO
Flavour - ANAMBRA IGBO
KCee - ANAMBRA IGBO
Phyno - ANAMBRA IGBO
Duncan Mighty - RIVERS IGBO
Chidinma Ekile - IMO IGBO
Patoranking - IMO IGBO

YEMI ALADE - IGBO MUM BUT YORUBA FATHER (SO HOW DO WE DO THIS CLASSIFICATION)

WHY IS IT IGBOS THAT ARE DOMINATING MUSIC INDUSTRY AGAIN, APART FROM MOVIES? THEY MUST BE BLESSED THAT I HAVE SEEN, TO ME THE BEST THING IS NEVER BEEF IGBOS, BEEFING MAKES THEM PROSPER, UNDERSTUDY THEM..

OH IGBOS AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

this is what happens when someone has been beaten in a debate - they resort to shouting. grin

liar liar - he told us p-square have more fans than d'banj on twitter. a simple search was all it needed to expose you as a pathological liar that you are.
since when is twitter d biggest social network?.........oh i 4got.....u got a low iQ........sorry.........and lastly.........where are dis facts u presented? Where's dis money dbanj made more than psquare 4rm glo? Infact i dont wanna continue dis discussion with a fo..o..l so as not to b tagged one too
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
He is driven by sentiment. Don't waste your time on him except you are less busy, as for me ooo I dey leave, I get time wella

your tenancy angle makes you look like a fool. if your tenant is buying aston martin, then you shouldn't even be the landlord as that car alone can feed everyone in your village.

Flawlessangel:

since when is twitter d biggest social network?.........oh i 4got.....u got a low iQ........sorry.........and lastly.........where are dis facts u presented? Where's dis money dbanj made more than psquare 4rm glo? Infact i dont wanna continue dis discussion with a fo..o..l so as not to b tagged one too

so which is the biggest social media? nairaland? grin
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by tonychristopher: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
P-Square - ANAMBRA IGBO
Don Jazzy - DELTA IGBO
Flavour - ANAMBRA IGBO
KCee - ANAMBRA IGBO
Phyno - ANAMBRA IGBO
Patoranking - IMO IGBO

WHY IS IT IGBOS THAT ARE DOMINATING MUSIC INDUSTRY AGAIN, APART FROM MOVIES? THEY MUST BE BLESSED THAT I HAVE SEEN, TO ME THE BEST THING IS NEVER BEEF IGBOS, BEEFING MAKES THEM PROSPER, UNDERSTUDY THEM..

OH IGBOS AGAIN

Flawlessangel:

no property can give u brand? .....am sorry 2 say, but this is d most silly comment av read 2day...

Its like saying , only celebrities hav a brand

dbanj wasnt a brand b4 he started music, his music built his brand....and music is an intellectual PROPERTY......god did u even go 2 school?
Ok lets take all these famous companies/brands 4 example.......b4 they bcame big, b4 they bcame a brand, who knew them?
Is it not their works in form of... lets take toyota...(cars) which is toyota's property that created d brand toyota?

THERE IS NO BRAND WITHOUT PROPERTY, U HAV 2 B KNOWN 4 SOMETHING B4 U BCOME A BRAND, IN TERMS OF DBANJ...MUSIC IS HIS PROPERTY, AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.........IN TERMS OF OTHER ASPECTS , ROLEX(EXOTIC WATCHES IS THEIR PROPERTY WHICH MADE DEM A BRAND).........DANGOTE(CEMENTS AND D REST ARE HIS PROPERTY WHICH MADE HIM A BRAND) ETC..

IN OTHER WORDS...
THERE IS NO BRAND WITHOUT PROPERTY, WHETHER ITS INTELLECTUAL OR PHYSICAL ASSET, ITS STILL CATEGORISED UNDER PROPERTY....

THANK ME LATER.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
P-Square - ANAMBRA IGBO
Don Jazzy - DELTA IGBO
Flavour - ANAMBRA IGBO
KCee - ANAMBRA IGBO
Phyno - ANAMBRA IGBO
Patoranking - IMO IGBO

OH IGBOS AGAIN

lol...i agree wit u brother
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You sharrap. See this one asking me when I moved to UK; you were still drinking akamu in Ikeja then.

buhahaha
wonlasewonimi, i still saw your student's visa application to study animal science in 2010 about a month ago......

This is one of the pics, I have the other one where he was actually playing the keyboard and solek was singing.

you are a big idïot.
this picture you just posted was added to the internet in march 2014.

Stop chatting bullshyte....all you olodu boys were sharing peanuts with the tax credit fraud then. £2m ko £2b ni. Did you watch his interview with Olisa?

nah.....
who is olisa? if i need d'banj's story, i will go to his ex-landlord's house in grays to hear the truth of his life when he was still struggling in the UK.

What structures are different? Did you see any apple rep or dr dre shaking to deal? you think dbanj won't do a photo of the deal? abeg you fit dey lie for this people here count me out.

so you are saying d'banj never signed a deal with apple?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

you don't need to cry on the internet because you were destroyed by a superior argument. the next time you come to a public forum to argue, bring your common sense along with you. when cats like me are talking, you should keep quiet and listen. cheesy
oh i see....superior arguments about an imaginary money dbanj had b4 comin 2 naija.......superior argument about an imaginary money he was paid by beats by dre.......superior argument about an imaginary fame 4rm glastobury performance........superior argument about his videos topin chart wit is true but couldnt get more views than psquares personally? Even when powered by international fame?

If dats d superior argument u mean then yeah i bliv ur imaginary numbers that exist inside ur head.

But when u wake up to the real world and open any online website / blog....... U would still findout that...

PSQUARE IS RICHER THAN U, UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND DBANJ COMBINED.......

AM DONE WITH U, U HAVE BEEN FUN.....BUT AM DONE PLAYING WITH KIDS....SO RUN ALONG NOW OK.....

END OF ARGUMENT
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by tonychristopher: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

lol...i agree wit u brother

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE NOTICED IN NIGERIA

THE MORE YOU BEEF AND HATE IGBOS THE MORE THEY SURVIVE

LOOK AT POLITICS, THEY WONT ALLOW THEM TO GO THEY WONT ALLOW THEM TO RULE YET IGBO LAND IS THE MOST DEVELOPED IN HUMAN CAPITAL INDEX

SO THEY SHOULD STOP BEEFING THEM

THEY SHOULD TAKE A CUE FROM EFIKS

NOW WHY IS D BANJ IN THIS LIST, I THOUGHT HE WA SELLING GARRI AND SINGING EWA NA BEANS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ashton ko martin ni, Can you imagine when you said u will not listen to interview D Banj granted to Olisa.tv but you will rather go to his ex landlord, I think it smacks of sillyness and juvenile exuberance.
coogar:

your tenancy angle makes you look like a fool. if your tenant is buying aston martin, then you shouldn't even be the landlord as that car alone can feed everyone in your village.

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

oh i see....superior arguments about an imaginary money dbanj had b4 comin 2 naija.......superior argument about an imaginary money he was paid by beats by dre.......superior argument about an imaginary fame 4rm glastobury performance........superior argument about his videos topin chart wit is true but couldnt get more views than psquares personally? Even when powered by international fame?

you have been destroyed by a superior argument - all you have is just conjectures plucked from the stratosphere. they won't work here.

If dats d superior argument u mean then yeah i bliv ur imaginary numbers that exist inside ur head.

But when u wake up to the real world and open any online website / blog....... U would still findout that...

foolish man - d'banj has more followers on twitter than paul + peter combined & a big chunk of those followers actually dig into their wallets to support his brand. you & your other mgbeke fans only buy fake albums of the twins. you don't support them.

PSQUARE IS RICHER THAN U, UR ENTIRE FAMILY AND DBANJ COMBINED.......
AM DONE WITH U, U HAVE BEEN FUN.....BUT AM DONE PLAYING WITH KIDS....SO RUN ALONG NOW OK.....

END OF ARGUMENT

shouting on the internet will not advance your argument one jot. you cannot prove any of the things you have claimed here. until p-square sneaks into UK's top ten charts, they will remain local champions.

CaptainOjemba:
Ashton ko martin ni, Can you imagine when you said u will not listen to interview D Banj granted to Olisa.tv but you will rather go to his ex landlord, I think it smacks of sillyness and juvenile exuberance.

you are a tool.....
what can he possibly tell olisa that i haven't heard before. how he met don jazzy in JJC/419 gang? his security job? how ASUU strike made him run to the UK or how he was born in zaria?

ojemba, you are such a bïtch that if you runaway from home, you would come back pregnant in the evening.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Flawlessangel(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

oh my God!........u just confirmed ur IQ is even lower than i thought.........dude dsnt even know what d biggest social network is.......chai i don degrade myself o.......see who i dey argue with since......chai make i run go FACEBOOK abeg......b4 dem think say me and dis olodo na dsame....

IF I REPLY U AGAIN...MAKE I BEND
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

buhahaha
wonlasewonimi, i still saw your student's visa application to study animal science in 2010 about a month ago......

you are a big idïot.
this picture you just posted was added to the internet in march 2014.

nah.....
who is olisa? if i need d'banj's story, i will go to his ex-landlord's house in grays to hear the truth of his life when he was still struggling in the UK.

so you are saying d'banj never signed a deal with apple?

O gbadun my first born is taller than you.

If the pic was posted in 2014, does it mean the pic was taken in 2014 abi dodoyo ni e ni

They were wretched when they came back to naija in 2004. If you like go to his landlady in essex

I put it to you that dbanj would have taken the pic of the endorsement if anything of such happened...have you seen any of his endorsement without his paparazzi?
stop bullshyting bobo yii.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Flawlessangel:

oh my God!........u just confirmed ur IQ is even lower than i thought.........dude dsnt even know what d biggest social network is.......chai i don degrade myself o.......see who i dey argue with since......chai make i run go FACEBOOK abeg......b4 dem think say me and dis olodo na dsame....

IF I REPLY U AGAIN...MAKE I BEND

one needs a microscope to see your IQ.
d'banj has a million followers on youtube. 2 individuals that made up p-square don't have up to him and you are here telling me nonsense. why don't you just kill yourself before you spread this idiöcy of yours to the entire forum?

if you marry a fool like you, you would produce idïots. grin

wonlasewonimi:

O gbadun my first born is taller than you.
If the pic was posted in 2014, does it mean the pic was taken in 2014 abi dodoyo ni e ni

i am saying i knew about this information of don jazzy working for solek way before 2014. your line of argument was i musta seen his picture with solek & i am using it as a crutch to prove i know him personally.

They were wretched when they came back to naija in 2004. If you like go to his landlady in essex

don jazzy was wretched, d'banj wasn't....
he went back with loads of cash. he bought his mom's car when he got to naija. he set up his own record label.......something 2face & the likes couldn't do and were @ the mercy of vampire recording companies like kennis music. how did a security officer earning £7/hour in the UK manage that feat?

I put it to you that dbanj would have taken the pic of the endorsement if anything of such happened...have you seen any of his endorsement without his paparazzi?
stop bullshyting bobo yii.

i put it to you that d'banj isn't that loud to discuss money or show off endorsements anymore. 3-10 years ago, you would be right on the money. nowadays, he just wants to pull strings behind the curtain.

his picture with jim iovine is on the internet. this was the tweet by beats by dre welcoming d'banj to their family.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked This guy called kougar is D banj
coogar:

you have been destroyed by a superior argument - all you have is just conjectures plucked from the stratosphere. they won't work here.

foolish man - d'banj has more followers on twitter than paul + peter combined & a big chunk of those followers actually dig into their wallets to support his brand. you & your other mgbeke fans only buy fake albums of the twins. you don't support them.

shouting on the internet will not advance your argument one jot. you cannot prove any of the things you have claimed here. until p-square sneaks into UK's top ten charts, they will remain local champions.

you are a tool.....
what can he possibly tell olisa that i haven't heard before. how he met don jazzy in JJC/419 gang? his security job? how ASUU strike made him run to the UK or how he was born in zaria?

ojemba, you are such a bïtch that if you runaway from home, you would come back pregnant in the evening.
Lol
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
more information on the list alongside photos and profiles on the 40 Most Powerful Celebrities In Africa, click here to visit the Forbes website.

1. Chinua Achebe, 80, Nigerian, Novelist
2. Youssou N’dour, Age: 51, Senegalese, Musician
3. Didier Drogba, 33, Ivorian, Soccer Player
4. Angelique Kidjo, 51, Beninoise, Musician
5. Akon, 38, Senegalese, Musician
6. Wole Soyinka, 77, Nigerian, Playwright
7. Salif Keita, 62, Malian, Musician
8. Yvonne Chaka Chaka, 46, South African, Musician
9. Oumou Sangare, 43, Malian, Musician
10. Femi Kuti, 49, Nigerian, Musician
11. Toumani Diabaté, Malian, Musician
12. Oliver Mtukudzi, 59, Zimbabwean, Musician
13. Haile Gebrselassie, 38, Ethiopian, Athlete
14. Khaled Hadj Ibrahim, 51, Algerian, Musician
15. Samuel Eto’o, 30, Cameroonian, Soccer Player
16. Alek Wek, 34, Sudanese, Supermodel
17. Liya Kebede, 33, Ethiopian, Supermodel
18. Dobet Gnahoré, 29, Ivorian, Musician
19. Genevieve Nnaji, 32, Nigerian, Actress
20. Koffi Olomidé, 55, Congolese, Musician
21. Neill Blomkamp, 32, South African, Movie Director
22. Souad Massi, 39, Algerian, Musician
23. Baaba Maal, 58, Senegalese, Musician
24. Hugh Masekela, 72, South African, Musician
25. K’Naan, 33, Somali, Rapper
26. Amadou and Mariam, Malian, Musicians
27. Awilo Longomba, Congolese, Musician
28. Eric Wainaina, 38, Kenyan, Musician
29. Binyavanga Wainaina, 40, Kenyan, Author
30. Ngugi Wa Thiongo, 73, Kenyan, Author
31. Freshlyground, South African, Musicians
32. Chimamanda Adichie, 34, Nigerian, Writer
33. Rokia Traoré, 37, Malian, Musician
34. Tuface Idibia, 36, Nigerian, Musician
35. P-Square, 29, Nigerian, Musicians
36. Don Jazzy, 30, Nigerian, Music Producer
37. D’Banj, 31, Nigerian, Musician
38. Nneka, 31, Nigerian, Musician
39. Asa, 29, Nigerian, Musician
40. Patricia Amira, 33, Kenyan, TV Personality

What do you think?

About BellaNaija.com
Living & Celebrating the African Dream!
Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com

Follow us
Twitter: @bellanaija
Facebook: @bellanaija
Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

Tagged With: Chinua Achebe, Forbes, Mfonobong Nsehe
Filed Under: News

This list was made when d banj and don jazzy were together and p square was ahead of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

one needs a microscope to see your IQ.
d'banj has a million followers on youtube. 2 individuals that made up p-square don't have up to him and you are here telling me nonsense. why don't you just kill yourself before you spread this idiöcy of yours to the entire forum?

if you marry a fool like you, you would produce idïots. grin

i am saying i knew about this information of don jazzy working for solek way before 2014. your line of argument was i musta seen his picture with solek & i am using it as a crutch to prove i know him personally.

don jazzy was wretched, d'banj wasn't....
he went back with loads of cash. he bought his mom's car when he got to naija. he set up his own record label.......something 2face & the likes couldn't do and were @ the mercy of vampire recording companies like kennis music. how did a security officer earning £7/hour in the UK manage that feat?

i put it to you that d'banj isn't that loud to discuss money or show off endorsements anymore. 3-10 years ago, you would be right on the money. nowadays, he just wants to pull strings behind the curtain.

his picture with jim iovine is on the internet. this was the tweet by beats by dre welcoming d'banj to their family.

I don't care if you know him personally, what I was trying to tell you is that it's well known that Don jazzy played behind solek.

Dbanj was nobody in the uk, he couldn't have made such amount of money you were throwing around from here. According to him, they were lucky to breakthrough in naija it's not about any money he made here. The kind of odu he was doing was to use people's bank card and he even sang about it. So all these your oversabi na wash.

I can't believe you are this naive. Do you call this endorsement? Do you know that if psquare goes to dr dre for a customised headset they will write the same message on twitter. Dbanj is still as loud as ever, he is just not financially bouyant as he used to be. Was he not shouting Amber Rose all over the media for his 10 year annivesary. I still insist that there was no deal between Dre/apple and dbanj. When did custom headset become endorsement? olodo rabata ni e

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

I don't care if you know him personally, what I was trying to tell you is that it's well known that Don jazzy played behind solek.

it's not well known.
many of these trolls on NL actually believe he was born a don from birth.

Dbanj was nobody in the uk, he couldn't have made such amount of money you were throwing around from here. According to him, they were lucky to breakthrough in naija it's not about any money he made here. The kind of odu he was doing was to use people's bank card and he even sang about it. So all these your oversabi na wash.

you are talking trash.
what he sang about was his early beginning. stop muddying up the waters abeg. d'banj was a major beneficiary of tax credit scheme. siddon dere make pant dey wear you.

I can't believe you are this naive. Do you call this endorsement? Do you know that if psquare goes to dr dre for a customised headset they will write the same message on twitter.

you are the one dabbling into a subject you are clearly clueless about. beats by dre have had ambassadors before d'banj and each of them had their individual unique symbol on the headphones.

pink - nikky minaj
diamonds - lil wayne
purple - justin bieber
gold - d'banj.

all of them are endorsements - there's no ifs & no buts.

Dbanj is still as loud as ever, he is just not financially bouyant as he used to be. Was he not shouting Amber Rose all over the media for his 10 year annivesary.

isn't that promotion or are you a bush man? so he's not allowed to promote his show & sell? how's that the same as showing off the contracts of his deal? cheesy

apples & oranges, mate!

I still insist that there was no deal between Dre/apple and dbanj. When did custom headset become endorsement? olodo rabata ni e

there was a deal......
all the gold beat by dre wireless headphones has d'banj's name written on it. he's the face of beats by dre.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by wonlasewonimi: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
coogar:

it's not well known.
many of these trolls on NL actually believe he was born a don from birth.

you are talking trash.
what he sang about was his early beginning. stop muddying up the waters abeg. d'banj was a major beneficiary of tax credit scheme. siddon dere make pant dey wear you.

you are the one dabbling into a subject you are clearly clueless about. beats by dre have had ambassadors before d'banj and each of them had their individual unique symbol on the headphones.

pink - nikky minaj
diamonds - lil wayne
purple - justin bieber
gold - d'banj.

all of them are endorsements - there's no ifs & no buts.

isn't that promotion or are you a bush man? so he's not allowed to promote his show & sell? how's that the same as showing off the contracts of his deal? cheesy

apples & oranges, mate!

there was a deal......
all the gold beat by dre wireless headphones has d'banj's name written on it. he's the face of beats by dre.

I know argument is your forte. Believe whatever you want about dbanj.

Dre headphones are very popular worldwide, so they could do these special editions for celebrities it doesn't mean a signed endorsement. Stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about. Dre's brand strategy might be to present customised gold headphones to nikky, it doesnt mean they would pay Nikki. and Nikki would gladly wear the headphones. Money need not change hands. It could be the same for dbanj. If It's a proper endorsement that translates to cash we would have known and hear about the value. Stop talking shyte again.

Apple/dre are already popular they don't need to pay dbanj for publicity.

Stop lying again, all gold headphones do not have dbanjs name on them... kilode gan

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-Dr-Dre-Wireless-Headphones-Gold/dp/B00SOJS1K0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424180200&sr=8-3&keywords=beats+gold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.