Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (296347 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / The Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:
Absolute rubbish...the blogger that composed this list must have been smoking a big pile of shiit...

I don't even want to start writing things here, it'll be a complete waste of time and energy.

Yemi Alade, Chidinma, Phyno, Patoranking, Flavour? infact 80% the artists on that list are not worth quarter of the ridiculous figures quoted up there. And who says the number of youtube views you have translate into net worth?

And even ranking don jazzy, and most ridiculously Flavour's worth above d'banj is just preposterous. I also smell a whole bunch of ethnic bias in this stupid write up, the writer is obviously Ibo.
jeez....must everything b tribalistic in nature?
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by gidado14(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Mylana87(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Alan!!! Whr do u get ur info from?
Give us evidence please not just assumptions.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by chocmanne(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
op, if person tell u say u get sense, ah take God beg u carry police go arrest d person... ma guy na sawdust dey ur head. see as u just dey call millions and billions like sand...
mtcheeew.
rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Shubbylee(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
This OP Either didn't go to School or doesn't know the Value of Money!! where Patoranking use see N350,000,000 do you know how much that is? Only Duncan Mighty and Timaya 'might' have the kind of money credited to them because they're from the ND and they're Governors and Oil-rich business men spend very much on them. OP please go to a bank or ask your father the real value of 350,000,000 naira
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
9jatatafo:
The figures in naira is outrageous!!!! OP get your favts right and stop copy and past.
paste u mean
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
is dis d same musicians that were ashame to gv their 100 thousands naira to a producer dat was sick bcaus its 2 small? or d onces endorsing politicians like hungry beggers just 2 put food on their table? or d ones still living in a rented apartment? or d ones posting oda people's cars as theirs on social networks? or d ones dat dnt even own a charity foundation? pls op d richest musician in africa is nt even worth 500 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ah c'mon dis cant b true......d list isnt even arranged properly.....the only thing am sure of is psquare being the richest artiste in nigeria...but not with that amount d op wrote.....the rest? Not so much....top 5 should b something like......1)psquare....2)dbanj/donjazzy(dnt knw who's richer)......(4) 2face(2face would hav been higher if he didnt hav many mouths to feed)....(5) wizkid/banky(dnt know who's richer).
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by spyjulius(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Which do you know of?

Excerpt you talking of the investment she does with her body
www.latestnaira..com
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
RealBarney:
Mumu list!So you mean PSquare are richer than Chief Adeleke,Jim Ovia, et al?You are confused OP,do you know you are saying PSquare are worth over $100 million?That means they are richer than Birdman,Master P,Lil Wayne,Drake,et al....Are you well?If so why do they not own a Rolls Royce yet or Maserati or Lamborgoni or Ferrari or Bugatti?Guy respect stupid brain you hear!
TO make matter worse goal.com said RONALDO is worth 100million dollar, so psquare is richer dan ronaldo? chai op dis is a cyber crime n u know d punnishment, -thunder na go fire u.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
messpero90:
is dis d same musicians that were ashame to gv their 100 thousands naira to a producer dat was sick bcaus its 2 small? or d onces endorsing politicians like hungry beggers just 2 put food on their table? or d ones still living in a rented apartment? or d ones posting oda people's cars as theirs on social networks? or d ones dat dnt even own a charity foundation? pls op d richest musician in africa is nt even worth 500 million naira.
i agree with what u said 4 d most part.....but i think artiste like psquare should b over that 500mil amount.....their houses alone both home and abroad is worth more than that amount...
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
The billions mentioned here, nawa oo. All the musicians mentioned are not up to the amount that is written of them but that does not takeaway the fact that P Square is the richest and also has the highest Youtube views in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by rayopt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is one big useless collection. .btwn last year and now, patoranking has raked in such outrageous figures. .so music don turn to oil well ehn? Simple maths gaan will rubbish all diz, if girlie o made so much 4 patoranking, what about all the hit songs from olamide collection. . .wat about durosoke, ybnl-young erikina etc
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by coogar: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:
Ah c'mon dis cant b true......d list isnt even arranged properly.....the only thing am sure of is psquare being the richest artiste in nigeria...but not with that amount d op wrote.....the rest? Not so much....top 5 should b something like......1)psquare....2)dbanj/donjazzy(dnt knw who's richer)......(4) 2face(2face would hav been higher if he didnt hav many mouths to feed)....(5) wizkid/banky(dnt know who's richer).

the wealth of the p-square twins combined is not richer than d'banj. just because you see them more in nigeria flossing gives you that impression. what endorsements do they have?

d'banj has represented glo, bank of industry, powerfist. he's the ambassador for ciroc nigeria & apple's beats by dre. add it together and tell me which other nigerian artiste comes near that.

mikel obi is the only nigerian celebrity richer than d'banj.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Popemax(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
The one I know is Phyno is richer than Olamide.....don't know abt others
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
God punish the person wey put this list together.. Idiot..
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

the wealth of the p-square twins combined is not richer than d'banj. just because you see them more in nigeria flossing gives you that impression. what endorsements do they have?

d'banj has represented glo, bank of industry, powerfist. he's the ambassador for ciroc nigeria & apple's beats by dre. add it together and tell me which other nigerian artiste comes near that.

dbanj used to b richer dats true...but 4 3 years now psquare has overtaken him..........check every recent list online.....psquare is number 1.....they hav made more money 4rm music and ar more popular.....dbanj isnt even as rich as he was b4 while psquare's keeps goin up
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

i agree with what u said 4 d most part.....but i think artiste like psquare should b over that 500mil amount.....their houses alone both home and abroad is worth more than that amount...
do u really think psquare own a house abroad? hm i aint falling 4 dat lie, it could b a rented house or a hotel 4 a video shoot, n cm to tink of it their house square villa was just 2 overhyped, now hw can 2face nt been able to cmplete his father's house in d village? and y will dbanj nt cm out n deny d allegations against him if they were lies? n y will wizkid use d same gold watch in three different music videos? or u hav nt noticed? if d op says mikel obi is worth billions we will all agree bcaus we know his wages nd investments lyk his transport company obi line all ova d country.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
coogar:

lets see... Kanu is far richer than dbanj...same wit okocha..jst 2 name a few....and in music psquare is....u seem 2 4get abt d etisalat 240million mega deal psquare had....and the kinda amount dey command 4 shows and all...as well as massive album sales all over africa .
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its not about having 50 endorsements, how much are they worth? Just one endorsement could be higher than 50 endorsements. P Sqaure are richer than D Banj. By their investments you will know, P Sqaure goes to show more than D Banj and Tuface combined and charge higher than them combined
coogar:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by sirbegojay(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
thanks for telling me lies ....OP..which year yemi alade start muziq....next lie to me again.. but this time it ain't working....
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by 9jatatafo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

paste u mean

Yes bro. Paste and facts. Thanks
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
messpero90:
do u really think psquare own a house abroad? hm i aint falling 4 dat lie, it could b a rented house or a hotel 4 a video shoot, n cm to tink of it their house square villa was just 2 overhyped, now hw can 2face nt been able to cmplete his father's house in d village? and y will dbanj nt cm out n deny d allegations against him if they were lies? n y will wizkid use d same gold watch in three different music videos? or u hav nt noticed? if d op says mikel obi is worth billions we will all agree bcaus we know his wages nd investments lyk his transport company obi line all ova d country.
why would u think psquare dsnt invest as well? How ar u so sure they dnt hav business of their own? Do u realise 2face has a huge family to feed?......and psquare has been making money 4rm music when wizkid was still in junior sec skul so i dnt knw why u brought dat up........look @ d kinda cars some random artiste buy jst 2 show off and u wud know why psquare should b over dat 500mil amount....anybody remember their etisalat 240milla endorsment deal??
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
twerkjack:
HEHEHEHHEEHE THIS OP IS HIGH ON CASAVA WATER grin grin grin 500 MILLION AND ABOVE?? NIGERIAN MUSICIANS?? LWKMD cheesy grin cheesy grin
Are u doubting?? In Nigeria music pays big time.... all d money a banker wud make in ten years ,a musician will do dat in two years highest.... Not to talk of footballers... so u know... dats y every Nigerian wants to become a musician... I was startled by m.I's own.... dats d music industry for u..
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
9jatatafo:

Yes bro. Paste and facts. Thanks
am not a bro, am a sis
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by 9jatatafo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

am not a bro, am a sis

Thanks sweet sis.
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

jeez....must everything b tribalistic in nature?

Kindly help ask the writer or the op that question.

Plus babes, those your eyebrows eh...lol
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by lawrenzez(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Zeezy99:
I really wouldn't doubt their net worth, cos in 2009 MTV said D'banj was worth an estimated 700million.
baba don broke nw, owing people here n there...Idonblivedis
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by girl4rmspace(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
MiCarino:

Kindly help ask the writer or the op that question.

Plus babes, that your eyebrows eh...lol
lol wetin do am o?
Re: Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
girl4rmspace:

lol wetin do am o?

Nothing, e fine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? / Nollywood Actors And Their Wives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.