Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (60409 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by alphaomega(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2015
guys no dey gt menstrual pains...( except 'konji' sha)...

Am sure evry lady dat experience dis wld wish dis could pass her by..
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by mikkymax20(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
You knw guys are king, it has been ryt frm creation no doubt...ladies gree for God! #Gbam
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2015
I stopped at "Men are more intelligent generally", it shows an embarrassing level of ignorance.
Do you know that the team of Indian scientists that put a satellite in the mars orbit were about 70% women?
Intelligence has no gender you buffoon.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by alphaomega(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
Im a guy.. But honestly, d OP dat posted dis trash is jus childish & excited over nothing..

i think tis d otha way round brof...(if truly u r a ''guy'')

2 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by orble: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
The future is ahead, you will, someday

Where lady? not in your generation sweetheart.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by darediamond(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
Give examples please.
Mimienudles:
And the men will be like 'thank God am actually a man'. Being a girl sometimes makes things more easier, I believe guys do wish they were a lady
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by LewisO: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
Im a guy.. But honestly, d OP dat posted dis trash is jus childish & excited over nothing..

wallflower:
Yet another garbage post reaches the front-page.

stlaibrowne:
Who agree with me that this is a crap
OrangeDream:
Who are these guys? undecided

See people that typing poo, complaining about (op)s post, your posts are disgrace to guys! angry

2 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by IAMBREEZY: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian women are terrible and criminals.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by orble: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2015
wallflower:
I stopped at "Men are more intelligent generally", it shows an embarrassing level of ignorance.
Do you know that the team of Indian scientists that put a satellite in the mars orbit were about 70% women?
Intelligence has no gender you buffoon.

Do the Poster say that women don't work in space research centers?... gr
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by StunnazJay(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2015
What nonsense! Which woman in her right mind would wish she were a man?

That's utter nonsense as far as I'm concerned. You make it sound like being a man is a cake walk. Rubbish!!
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2015
orble:

Do the Poster say that women don't work in space research centers?... gr

Unintelligent people don't work in space research.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Orikinla(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:
Being a girl comes with a lot of burden, sincerely I feel for the girls. Is it the menstral pains? Labour pain?inferiority complex? Ectesera .
Okay let's get to the crux of the matter.

There are things guys do that are seen as normal but if a girl tries it, she would be castigated. So lucky I am not a girl.
There are things that are natural to men that girls wish was applicable to them too.

1)Being able to Bleep as many girls as he desires:
Girls secretly wish they could also Bleep as many guys as they desire but because they would be tagged LovePeddler and be treated badly and insulted by people ,they decide to let their desire burn within them. So sad. cry

2)A man can do any job:
There is hardly any work a man cannot do,but there are so many jobs that are exclusively dominated by men, girls wish they could experience some of this jobs but they would be ridiculed/bullied if the venture into it.

3)A man is physically stronger.
Women hate the fact that they are weaker than men,they hate the fact that they can't defend themselves from the hands of a man without another man's intervention. Even in sports too,men are stronger and more agile. cry

4)Men have natural beauty.
At least that's what we are made to believe and accept that a woman must use all the make ups and go half unclad before men would consider her attractive,but a man almost doesn't need to do much to be attractive. Women would spend hours correcting their looks to be beautiful but a man wouldn't do any to be handsome. So sad. cry

5)Men are more intelligent generally.
On an average,men are known to be more intelligent,this pisses women off(sorry dear), if a new game is introduced to a man and a woman to learn,like chess for instance,a man would grab it faster than a woman,which shows higher intelligence on the man's side.

6)Men are easily satisfied and they worry less.
A man's life is so simple and worry free,this keeps girls wondering how they could do that when they themselves worry a lot about so many things with terrible mood swings. A man is satisfied with the simple things of life but a woman always want more and more and get more sad and angry as they get more. Ohhh dear, it is well cry

7)A man can go outside with just boxers/briefs.
A woman can't do that, but they secretly wish they could go outside with their bare breast and experience the incomperable breeze of nature grin

coolMen are friends of each other
Women are enemies of each other, they fight each other, curse each otger , envy each other etc but men generally flow easily with each other with very little friction, women wish this was the case with them.

grin
kiss
[size=28pt]
Men don't menstruate. But they can ejac-ulate inside women.[/size] grin
(Nairaland bots don't spoil my rhyme scheme! angry
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by fanex: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2015
intelligence belongs to the ladies if we are to be honest.
Dapo777:
Being a girl comes with a lot of burden, sincerely I feel for the girls. Is it the menstral pains? Labour pain?inferiority complex? Ectesera .

There are things guys do that are seen as normal but if a girl tries it, she would be castigated. So lucky I am not a girl.
There are things that are natural to men that girls wish was applicable to them too.

Girls secretly wish they could also Bleep as many guys as they desire but because they would be tagged LovePeddler and be treated badly and insulted by people ,they decide to let their desire burn within them. So sad. cry

2)A man can do any job:
There is hardly any work a man cannot do,but there are so many jobs that are exclusively dominated by men, girls wish they could experience some of this jobs but they would be ridiculed/bullied if the venture into it.

Women hate the fact that they are weaker than men,they hate the fact that they can't defend themselves from the hands of a man without another man's intervention. Even in sports too,men are stronger and more agile. cry

At least that's what we are made to believe and accept that a woman must use all the make ups and go half unclad before men would consider her attractive,but a man almost doesn't need to do much to be attractive. Women would spend hours correcting their looks to be beautiful but a man wouldn't do any to be handsome. So sad. cry

On an average,men are known to be more intelligent,this pisses women off(sorry dear), if a new game is introduced to a man and a woman to learn,like chess for instance,a man would grab it faster than a woman,which shows higher intelligence on the man's side.

A man's life is so simple and worry free,this keeps girls wondering how they could do that when they themselves worry a lot about so many things with terrible mood swings. A man is satisfied with the simple things of life but a woman always want more and more and get more sad and angry as they get more. Ohhh dear, it is well cry

A woman can't do that, but they secretly wish they could go outside with their bare breast and experience the incomperable breeze of nature grin

Women are enemies of each other, they fight each other, curse each otger , envy each other etc but men generally flow easily with each other with very little friction, women wish this was the case with them.

grin
kiss
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by samally: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2015
aumeehn:
cool
So, This are the face of kid in Nairaland no wonder...Some comment makes no sense..
#Backtomybase
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by wunderkiind(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2015
Mimienudles:
And the men will be like 'thank God am actually a man'. Being a girl sometimes makes things more easier, I believe guys do wish they were a lady
lol yeaa true that

1 Like

Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by ozeonline1: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2015
Dapo777:

2)A man can do any job:

grin
kiss
..a man can pee strait while standing, and a woman can't...
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by kennyok(m): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2015
not all the points are conclusive because looking at gender qualities the all have boundaries ..
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by aumeehn: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
samally:

So, This are the face of kid in Nairaland no wonder...Some comment makes no sense..
#Backtomybase,

hahahahhhahaahl.......RIP ENGLISH
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Beamborla(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

u wish u cn av a low cut buh if u try it ehn ur UGLIness nor be here@ur Dp.
At least, I'm not ashamed of my appearance. As ugly as you think I'm, I still have my picture there yet handsome you have got nothing to show.

Ugliness, my dear, is not an offence, neither is it a disease. God made me just the way he wants me. If you find my appearance offensive, challenge him.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by shaboti: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
In MI's voice "Badbelle"
lol
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by dahreyM: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

At least, I'm not ashamed of my appearance. As ugly as you think I'm, I
still have my picture there yet handsome you have got nothing to show.

Ugliness, my dear, is not an offence, neither is it a disease. God made
me just the way he wants me. If you find my appearance offensive,
challenge him.

c'mon i didn't xay u r ugly, u r extremely beautiful. i wz jez trying to say u wish u can av a low hair cut lyk men do bt if u try it, dats wen u ll appear to be less beautiful. most ladies r nt dat pretty wen they r on a low cut. y will i call u ugly? u r beautiful..
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by todayguest(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2015
ireneony:
at the end of the day, men cannot live without us.
Men rule the world, but we rule mengrin.
We are the key behind men's destinysmiley.

Paraphrase my statement to get a better understanding.
you dey vex? We need each other. Man + woman = a happy society. grin
ireneony:
at the end of the day, men cannot live without us.
Men rule the world, but we rule mengrin.
We are the key behind men's destinysmiley.

Paraphrase my statement to get a better understanding.
you dey vex? We need each other. Man + woman = a happy society.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Beamborla(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

c'mon i didn't xay u r ugly, u r extremely beautiful. i wz jez trying to say u wish u can av a low hair cut lyk men do bt if u try it, dats wen u ll appear to be less beautiful. most ladies r nt dat pretty wen they r on a low cut. y will i call u ugly? u r beautiful..

Awwwww! Sorry, but this was not the message I got angry
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by orble: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2015
wallflower:

Unintelligent people don't work in space research.

in that case let those women have a separate center and compete against their men and see who will have a better bird flying around Jupiter. #mtchwwwww
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Sike(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2015
We woke up like this. We rock!
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by dahreyM: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

Awwwww! Sorry, but this was not the message I got angry

m sorry too for using ugly instead of less beautiful.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Tonimas(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2015
Lets vote with peace and select good people that can lead our city.
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by mizkeleke(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Nos 4 and 5 so not true.
Who says women don't have natural beauty
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Beamborla(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2015
dahreyM:

m sorry too for using ugly instead of less beautiful.
But you are wrong about that. I used to be on low cut and it only made me look younger than I really am coupled with my small stature
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by mizkeleke(f): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Nos 4 and 5 so not true.

Who says women are not beautiful naturally
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by dahreyM: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beamborla:

But you are wrong about that. I used to be on low cut and it only made
me look younger than I really am coupled with my small stature

i knw it doesn't apply to all ladies. xo wah made u go bk to fixing?
Re: Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. by Edusouls(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
men,men rejoice and thank GOD each day you wake up, cos men are so muched loved by the creator, bestowed with almost everything, kindness,compassionate,merciful,brave, intelligent, considerate, natural, strong, balanced justice..men are simply the choosen species, so close to God's heart that men's heart are just like God's own, the sick,the dying,the afflicted, the wounded run to confide in men, cos men's heart gives peace and tranquility. women are so unfinished and lacks a lot that they must confide in a man's heart to achieve a bit stability and happiness, nature directs everything to a man's heart, cos through there you get God's heart...even after death a man's soul fare's well easily and received easily on the other realm than a woman's soul. so women the fear and respect for men is the begining of ur fulfillment's and happiness, so adore all men alive they are simply God's representative..and no feminine law, hatred, education qualification and civilization can change it, cos God's laws are final...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.