Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (54499 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / British Soldiers Visit Nigeria Defence Headquarter (PHOTOS) / Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Bolade005: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
babestella:

Please go away, your likes are the problems of this nation. So you want the military to support fraud right? Does it occur to you that whatever result confirmed by the military is subject to public scrutiny? In the end it's people like you that will come here and accuse the military of supporting a fraudulent general.
If you ever quote me again, I will curse you in Cantonese. I repeat, these people have been bought by Mr Ebele and nothing good can ever come out of them. Didn't Jonathan, Fayose and Obanikoro make use of the military to frustrate the people of Ekiti and to manipulate the integrity of the Ekiti gubernatorial election?. Oh baba is now an embarrassment because he alerts the general public of the evil plan been orchestrated by Ebele and the military?.

Go get some sleep Mr man, your brain needs oxygen.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by thewarrior72: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Obasanjo: An embarrassment to humanity.
My opinion exactly, an embarrassment to black race
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by experimentist: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Jonathan has succeeded in politicizing the Nigerian Army. What a shame!

It's now Nigerians vs GEJ/Political Army, it's gonna be real bloody.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
i still dont understand why a soldier even care about facebook sef...........
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by muh4lyf(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo a disgrace to the military. Defence HQ is a disgrace to Nigerian and the world at large....
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by sirdon86(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is their problem they should focus on hw 2 defeat BOKO. They ar involvin in 2 politics..hmmm shameless people..
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by asala1: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Military please face Boko haram. That's you duty now
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tbaba1234: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Politicizing the military again... This is a big disgrace.... The jonathan administration is playing with fire by politicizing khaki boys.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
this present miltary are embarrassment to the nation as a whole. Fleeing soldiers even niger soldiers were mocking you
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by nerodenero: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well said
adepiero:
"An old man gives good advice for no longer being able to set bad example"

OBJ is not a saint but then he is not as clueless as GEJ. even despite his crimes, he still wants the best for his country and to me that's patriotism!

The military is GEJ's mouth piece so I am not surprised.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
tsdarkside:
i still dont understand why a soldier even care about facebook sef...........
guy, i don laugh tire
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by D9ty7(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Obasanjo's exist is the biggest blow PDP and Jona has received recently!!

E pain them reach bone!! grin grin grin grin

So much fuss for the motor park tou's exit grin
Exit you meant to say?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by dunkem21(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its getting interesting.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by cmoneke: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wow that means nigeria is coming to experience change jona has tried for us in dis country y u ask dis d 1st time in history dat nigerians could stand up and shout for change bc jona made it possible y bc he allowed we his masses ask, insult, oppose his laws don't minding if he is d president in obj, abacha etc era did any of us our father n ground parent dare to shout change lol obj will just jail u n ur whole family but here we r today asking d pres of nigeria stupid. Question yet he answer ur jona keep it up but if u loss also allow them to show us dat change but if after 4 years noting to show them all dis nigerians here insulting u r wrong peace be to nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
killercute16:
No, GEJ's Army is the pride of the nation,and will always be.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by lastpage: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omooba77:
Obasanjo, an embarrassment to military -DHQ

FEBRUARY 16, 2015 BY PUNCH 1 COMMENT
print

Details later. . .

http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-an-embarrassment-to-military-dhq/

You are an Eediot!

So desperate like your paymaster Jonathan... to descend so low as to fabricate websites and fake news!

The Web address you attributed to the Defence HQ is just your "Personal Blog" showing some INSIGNIFICANT military info that you want to present.

The Military does not disown it sown that easily, more so a General in the league of OBJ.
Maybe you think we are talking about some clueless "Mr. Lecturer" whose only "former" student, is his wife PEJ! grin grin

Now we are seeing how DESPERATE JONATHAN and his paid SaTANOIDS and "Yiibos" are getting.
They even forced an extension on INEC ..so they can have more time to perfect how they would forge, fake and rig the coming elections, using "security as an excuse"

I mean, OBJ said, if you want to cheat, at least humor the rest of us by doing it with some measure of intelligence?
These GEJ people are just like him: COMPLETELY IDIOTIC!

Apart from using the blood of the innocent to do sacrifice, in the name of Politics, they cant do any other thing successfully! angry angry

#CHANGE! Change will bring all these tom-foolery to an end.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by hotwax: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
killercute16:
No,the Nigeria Army is the pride of the nation,and will always be.

[size=29pt]Military is the pride of PDP. Nigerians...you are on your own....chad can invade us now[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

I quite aligned with you on this.......he brought all these on himself...it was a wrong tactical move on his part to have foisted GEJ on Ya'ardua.

A person with GEJ's life exposure cannot to be trusted with the Nigerian project....
True, a person like GEJ who has seen how born-to-rule people have raped, pillaged his homestead and awarded oil blocks to themselves, even if he looks meek, he certainly cannot be a fool. Hence you have to pity those who call him clueless.

In some parts of 9ja, opening your mouth wide, talking and bragging is considered a mark of cleverness. If you don't do that, you're clueless. tongue

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by somoyesoji(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Whatever you like make you talk. Obj has ruled and I pity this DHQ o ha. because maybe na His head dem go use smoke igbo soon. Make I tell you now I can see why other parts of Nigeria hate the Igbos and Ijaws they are one ungrateful elements. When this baba stepped on toes to make your son president where were your so called militant or elders. Make I tell you if army collect power today all those your so called elders will jet out na people like Obj go stay face them. He has told you that he knew he rob the north to give southsouth power and for the unity of the country power need to go up north for sometime so things can be adjusted like its meant to be you now screaming blue murder. Guys go sleep. And go find better candidate come in 2019. GeJ is a shame if you like you can vote him to be your own state president but he won't get extra years in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=15pt]I'm sure Doyin Okupe wrote that statement for the military. It has his signature written all over it; retaliation whenever the president feels insulted.[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by knightsTempler: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can't fathom why a grown and supposedly "elder statesman" man like Obasanjo would invest a big chunk of his time on brazen blanket statements, whining and heating the already saturated polity. Why is this old senile man behaving like a toddler whose candy has been snatched away from him. What did he forgot in Aso rock that he didn't remember to take during his fruitless 8yrs? There is no other way to describe such insanity.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerseyboy:
Obasanjo: An embarrassment to humanity.
if he actually is, what will u say abt ur father?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by olaoreawofele: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
DHQ is at liberty to issue this statement. However, the Ekiti rigging tape is the most concrete evidence the military has become a arm of the PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by jamillion: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ijebulogic:
There is no longer an aspect of life in Nigeria that is sacred and respected. Politicians are now using religious leaders, military officers, elder statesmen and diplomatic envoys as errand boys. The only thing that is sacred now is Cash; I give you dollars and I take your soul...deal?
seconded
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by sandland: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please can the army explain to the world why they asked Prof Jega to postpone the elections and Couldn't defeat BH in six years.
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by sanmibukunmi: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
tbaba1234:
Politicizing the military again... This is a big disgrace.... The jonathan administration is playing with fire by politicizing khaki boys.
Why are all of you saying military has been politicized. Obj took a swipe at them and they had to reply him.....is that politics Obj undermined their power and tried to rubbish them on media they feel insulted and replied Obj politely and you all are saying its been politicized. Must we be always biased in our reasoning?? Do you expect dm to just keep quite when lies and propaganda are being raised agains men You guys should try reasoning at times now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tuke: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Good they are attacking Obasanjo. This should serve as lesson for everyone. Obsanjo had the opportunity to do great things for this country but he squandered that opportunity. He brought Yar'Adua. Then Yar'Adua died and instead of him to amend his mistakes, he forced a militant on Nigerians as President. Jonathan is a militant at heart.

I expect Obasanjo to die with this mess he brought upon himself.
What really baffles is how OBJ will make the kind of utterances he does, to the extent of degrading and insulting galant men on battle against insurgency,taking bullets and losing comrades. A retired soldier for that matter; where is the discipline? Unfortunately all his children and grandchildren are not in this country, so who are they fighting for/overheating the polity for.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tammie24: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
And he should take several seats!
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by PenSniper: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:
Obasanjo is a pained man. He has lost everything and there's nothing left for him to hold on to if not to find a backdoor into the power house again. It's not unusual for old men to crave and cling on to power, especially African leaders, (Biya, Ghadaffi, Mugabe, et al). Obasanjo desperately needs power and that is his game plan.

I can understand Jonathan has completely frustrated him by making him entirely irrelevant in PDP and weeded all his allies away and that is seriously affecting Obasanjo. "He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".

A normal old Ex-leader should be a statesman and act as an advisory agent to the present leaders but Obasanjo can not do that because in the first place he has no Family to turn to. He is estranged with his children already after sleeping with his son's wife and the public disgrace meted out to him by his daughter.

To add insult to injury, the "clueless" one has taught him a very important lesson at his old age. Jonathan has checkmated him using Kashamu Buruji to limit his influence on South-West PDP, (talk of dog fighting dog). And his old nemesis, Tony Anenih is Jonathan's henchman. Jonathan has taken ALL from him and completely dismantled his structures. No political power anymore, and more painful no family to soothe him.

When Jonathan wins the election (it would hold and he will win!!!), he would have successfully pulled out the greatest coup and the real change in Nigeria's political history. The "clueless" one has stepped on lot of toes, looked at them eyeball to eyeball and dared them. Little wonder why the whole world is against him.

On March 28 a new dawn will emerge in Nigeria's history. The final departure from the scene of the old men that has refused to let Nigeria be, with Obasanjo and Buhari leading the failed packs.

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC. The real change is Jonathan, the "clueless" one.

Thanks, well thought-out and well said. Obj has been beaten at his own game and rendered irrelevant by someone he thought he might teleguide with ease. Gej the shrewd has proven smarter than Obj the fox.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
shinejackie:
Yawns........hmmm.........all this politri-cians, you guys should be extra careful, you are all setting yourself up for the military to come back through the back door and effect a change of government, Nigeria military has never had it so low in years the way it is evolving now, the military has been seriously politicized, let me continue sipping by zobo and kunu , while l watch from the sidelines....... cool

then let them come back...if this destroys boko haram......
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by DesChyko: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Obasanjo may be losing his mind gradually. How old is he?
Re: Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ by banki(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
calebo101:
Obasanjo is a pained man. He has lost everything and there's nothing left for him to hold on to if not to find a backdoor into the power house again. It's not unusual for old men to crave and cling on to power, especially African leaders, (Biya, Ghadaffi, Mugabe, et al). Obasanjo desperately needs power and that is his game plan.

I can understand Jonathan has completely frustrated him by making him entirely irrelevant in PDP and weeded all his allies away and that is seriously affecting Obasanjo. "He whom the gods want to destroy, they first make him mad".

A normal old Ex-leader should be a statesman and act as an advisory agent to the present leaders but Obasanjo can not do that because in the first place he has no Family to turn to. He is estranged with his children already after sleeping with his son's wife and the public disgrace meted out to him by his daughter.

To add insult to injury, the "clueless" one has taught him a very important lesson at his old age. Jonathan has checkmated him using Kashamu Buruji to limit his influence on South-West PDP, (talk of dog fighting dog). And his old nemesis, Tony Anenih is Jonathan's henchman. Jonathan has taken ALL from him and completely dismantled his structures. No political power anymore, and more painful no family to soothe him.

When Jonathan wins the election (it would hold and he will win!!!), he would have successfully pulled out the greatest coup and the real change in Nigeria's political history. The "clueless" one has stepped on lot of toes, looked at them eyeball to eyeball and dared them. Little wonder why the whole world is against him.

On March 28 a new dawn will emerge in Nigeria's history. The final departure from the scene of the old men that has refused to let Nigeria be, with Obasanjo and Buhari leading the failed packs.

APC can keep shouting change all they want and they can keep accusing PDP for 16 wasted years but the facts are barefaced, 80% or more of the erstwhile PDP members that destroyed Nigeria for years are now in the APC. The real change is Jonathan, the "clueless" one.

I wonder who constitute the 80% in the APC the pdp lost Rotimi amechi and rabiu kwakanso to the APC trudt me they were some of the best minds in the pdp, jonathans spokesmen doyin okupe and femi fani kayoed are Obasanjo boys, so what are you yapping about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Fresh Bomb Blast In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.