Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? (8025 Views)

Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / Carrot Farming.. From The South West.. / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by IvyBelle: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2016
can you kindly share the address of this farm ....08024748074 thank you
Pavore9:

l recently dropped by a carrot farm where l went to drop some parcels and was thrilled by the carrots l saw there and was told it was of the Nantes variety which gives them 15-17tonnes per acre, They were also some which they were growing hydroponically (without soil) but l didn't get to see them because l was in a hurry,

l will certainly want to believe that Carrot is not exclusive to Jos area.

Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by Pavore9: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2016
IvyBelle:
can you kindly share the address of this farm ....08024748074 thank you

It is in Kenya.
Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by IvyBelle: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank you for your response ,

I need in Nigeria .

Regards.

Pavore9:

It is in Kenya.
Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by FMCASH(m): 1:33am On May 02, 2017
Have your friend now successfully done it in south west here?
Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by emmaugbo: 5:17am On Aug 13, 2017
Soloxam:
Yeah, I did a trial on carrot last year, it did well. Just last week I started another one, as at yesterday with the report I got from farm it sprouting out. Mean while I can give u contacts of farmers who dose it commercially here in south west.
kindly provide links to farmers of carrot cucumber, lettuce, spinach etc. Thanks
Re: Anyone Into Carrot Farming In The Southwest? by imhere: 6:57am On May 10, 2018
The knowledge of agricultural practices is widening by the day before now who would have thought that cucumber, watermelon and carrot farming could be possible in any other part of the country other than the north and give a good yield successfully?

Carrot is sure to do very well in any part of Nigeria. In this post you find how to do proper carrot farming....

http://www.enibest.com.ng/carrot-farming-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tigernuts In Large Quantity / Who Have Ever Seen A Matured Foreign Turkey. / Oil Palm Growers Commend FG, CBN For Empowering Small Holder Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.