Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't (4576 Views)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Fribery: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
the OP must be a very ugly baboon.. hw do I know?
quote me!!..
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

No problem Baba grin I stand corrected.
gringringrin..me na free bird,just dat.i no dey lyk,see guyz.

Fall their other guyz hand,just to impress,femals

** they are other sensebl way to engage naijaboiy,without bein rude/insultive**
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by akinsadeez(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
marvelousabah:

hmmmmmmm. I understand. There are many guys that are quick to abuse their fellow guys just to impress and gain the attention of ladies. My point was just that you really went in hard and I was expecting that it would have been naijaboy himself that would have done that since he was the one being abused. I agree with you though.
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Cutehector(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsPat:

Y'all re the same.....they drive me nuts too. I av 4 of them! angry
mspat, yes we all are dsame. No doubt abt dat cuz we r males. I apologize on behalf of all d sins we guys hav commited . But u"d stil get married someday.
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by akinsadeez(m): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fribery:
quote me!!..

Oya I have quoted you..... I want to know how you know that she is ugly grin
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2015
marvelousabah:
guy,take the bait and lets roll

Dont quote me,if u ar not ready
so u want me to come to ABJ now,fool
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 17, 2015
marvelousabah:

hey bro mind you I wasn't defending the lady by abusing the dude,the guy said something that wasn't really worth saying and I tried correcting him,u mean I shouldn't share my opinion again,just because we be guyz. I still rep my guyz anytime anyday,guys love first b4 Pu**y
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by mirexxx(f): 6:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Fribery:
quote me!!..
haterz gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate hate cheesy grin grin
am jez gonna shake shake shake shake shake shake shake cheesy cheesy cheesy

upload ya gorilla face plz
beast! grin

wat y'll don't understand is i don't care about the insults! shiiiit doesn't move me tongue tongue
hating is old fashioned grin try loving wink
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by naijaboiy: 6:29am On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Lamispaco:
hey bro mind you I wasn't defending the lady by abusing the dude,the guy said something that wasn't really worth saying and I tried correcting him,u mean I shouldn't share my opinion again,just because we be guyz. I still rep my guyz anytime anyday,guys love first b4 Pu**y
my bad..am sori,abut my approach.

U ar right though
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok na
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Welepamilayo: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2015
We! We!! We!!! Where can I find this "we" that continue to speak rubbish on behalf of my gender? Speak for thyself. Don't count me into your silly games.
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2015
Good one mirexxx. Gudam
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2015
marvelousabah:
I didn't see this,bfor i replied the oda post

All i can say..**know the kind of people,you pull stunt with online**

All my I.T guyz are not around.
i swear,you would have seen me,in your house
By tomorrow.

No dey tink say,u dey invicible.
tracin you,na beans for me

Learn some respect son
buahaha,am at lady lak primary skul along bariga,one love bro
We rep the hoody
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Unilorin don turn me to one lazy mofo ah swear,can't wait for us to resume
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by WYMAN(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2015
WYMAN:
hhahahahaahaahaa,you funny die.
Hope you know,who you dey try so?

baba,ah no know oooo,can u tell me more please
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2015
marvelousabah:
give me a comprehrnsive address and ur number.

I want to use you,as scape goat,in this forum.

Better still,send me a PM,so i can get u contact.
lol,baba can we just pipe this whole shii
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Lamispaco:
lol,baba can we just pipe this whole shii
no prosps
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2015
marvelousabah:
no prosps
abiaka tufor,one love bro
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by marvelousabah(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Lamispaco:
abiaka tufor,one love bro
same here..

**Chop knuckle**
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Charles4075(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Women- Strange, Complicated and Mysterious creatures.. The more you try to figure them out, the less you know about them..
Re: 9 Things Guys Think They Know About Girls But Don't by Fatalveli(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2015
mirexxx:
are u talking 2 me? undecided
Is that supposed to be a question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Describe This Sister! (Photo) / Just A Plea To The Guys / How Do I Stop The Influx Of Girls Coming To My House Without Hurting Dem? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.