Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email (25820 Views)

. / My Fiance's Ex Won't Let Her Be / My Ex Won't Take Off My Pictures On His Facebook Profile, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Suga4ya: 2:55am On Jan 06, 2009
Tope,

I felt horrible about that, and of course their was no way of recovering the date after that.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by tope2000(f): 3:03am On Jan 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

More i like i ain't man enough for d-r-a-m-a.

We gettin there little bit tongue
So u date drama queens? cheesy
they best way to deal with them is don't say a word when she start throwin tantrums, when she is done just tell u r sorry n u wish her all the best. SIMPLE!!! grin

Suga4ya:

Tope,

I felt horrible about that, and of course their was no way of recovering the date after that.

My dear i know what u mean
I wont advice rebound, u will never be truly happy unless u get over him n u can only do that by keeping yourself busy.
Find out what ur hobbies are, u can even develop some. If u don't socialize i sugguest u start now, meet people, u can go on a date but don't start a relationship yet, just basically have fun.
I can tell u i know how u r feeling that would be a lie because i don't to be honest. My exes and i HAVE always kind of part amicably like its not working out kind of stuffs, u get?
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by H2O2: 3:05am On Jan 06, 2009
tope2000:

We gettin there little bit tongue
So u date drama queens? cheesy
they best way to deal with them is don't say a word when she start throwin tantrums, when she is done just tell u r sorry n u wish her all the best. SIMPLE!!! grin
wow shocked
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by tope2000(f): 3:06am On Jan 06, 2009
H2O2:

wow shocked

Wetin dey wow u tongue cheesy
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Suga4ya: 3:14am On Jan 06, 2009
Tope,

I'm keeping my self very busy. I'm running a half-marathon in March, a Triathlon in August, and a full-marathon in October, so my trainer and I are training, and that's keeping me really busy along with work, volunteering and social events here and there. I think I'll be just fine. Thanks again.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by topup: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2009
Suga4ya:

Tope,

I'm keeping my self very busy. I'm running a half-marathon in March, a Triathlon in August, and a full-marathon in October, so my trainer and I are training, and that's keeping me really busy along with work, volunteering and social events here and there. I think I'll be just fine. Thanks again.

Fantastic!! You'll be in better shape too and improving your fitness smiley
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Suga4ya: 4:27am On Jan 06, 2009
Thank you all for your responses. A special thanks goes out to Topup. Take care and God Bless.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by TOYOSI20(f): 6:43am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Topic

I guess that was the final good bye right there don't really think he had anything to say to ya. . . . .

so its best u move on and good luck to ya too, wink
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by spoilt(f): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2009
Let bygones be bygones. Exes are strange. One day you'll open up your email and see a reply.It may be three years from today. Who knows?  undecided
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by topup: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2009
spoilt:

Let bygones be bygones. Exes are strange. One day you'll open up your email and see a reply.It may be three years from today. Who knows?  undecided

True, my cousin told me that it took a change of continent, university and lifestyle before an ex finally told her all that happened and lead to the breakup. Not sure she inquired or not, but he avoided contacting her for a whole 2 years! So yup, what spoilt said is right.

Though some come back ealier, I would be careful with the ones who initiate contact earlier, though a lot can happen in a short time, it is highly unlikely that your exs would have completely undergone a major personality makeover and lost all feelings to seek revenge or personal satisfaction.

I personally can't wait until the day I am happy for my ex to find a new girlfriend, because that is the day I will be set completely free.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by liquid7: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2009
letting go can be hard but it is something you must do
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2009
forgerrit. i dumped my ex's ass and everytime i get an email or text from him, i'm like - what now?? and i don't respond. he called and got only monosyllables. he prolly resents you but definitely doesn't want to hear from you.

I'm glad you have other things to distract you. Way!! cool cool cheesy
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by gentbuchi: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2009
Waooo. The guy is probably trying hard to forget u and move on with his life and you are there troubling urself about him, meanwhile its supposed to be a farewell mail, and there is no need for a reply. Just take the silence as a 'YES' to your mail. Just take heart and move on, life is too short to start crying over spilt milk!!
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by topkin(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2009
Na wa o! No be u say goodbye! Whatelse do u expect now? But anyways, if u really want smtin, i guess u give it everything. Wish u luck
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by lilberdie(f): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2009
u deserve someone better this guy is a looser. i'll hook u up with someone who's gonna be good to u. kiss
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Echidime(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2009
@Suga4ya: Can you try your best to email me? check my profil and get my email address. I will be expecting your mail.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by semid4lyfe(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2009
@all,
Na wa o!I never knew we had so many ''love doctors'' on Nairaland.
@poster
Its obvious u want him back so stop lying to yourself.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Fancier(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2009
@ poster

on behaif of your Ex, am sending you a response to yuor mail

I recieve your mail but its so difficult for me to let go, i still want you  the reason why i said we should still be friends and now you want to end it all. where do you want me to start from?  It's not easy admitting to my self I nolonger have a Precious one like you especially now that have realise all my mistakes. Please I still want you beside me  plss sad sad cry cry cry cry

Baby your Ex is also going through tough time just like you so move on with your life, Occupy your self  and in no time you will have a true definition for your feelings and that will determine what you want you want from him. Right now both of you are still in a confuse state. Its not easy but in no time you will be in good shape ok. And dont be surprise if he comes begging for re-union 8 angry cool

All the best girl
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by alex406(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2009
Obviously,he needs some time to get over it or maybe he is thinking of mild way to say"i still want you in  my Life" nevertheless,you still want him back,thats why u cant get over it soon.Good Luck!
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by bronxdog: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2009
oh@Poster

The only way to get over him is to get as many diks to fok as possible, this happened to me resently, the only way i tried to get over it didnt work - i mean, your own way - she didnt even reply my calls and emails, i cried, but hey, when i opened my eyes, oh gosh, i started seeing all the pussies I have missed by staying focussed on her pussie alone - men, i started grabbing pussies from the left, right, centre, in one day, i forgot all about her - so my dear sister, get many deeks as possible, no point brooding over one missing dik, remember, there are plenty of willing and waiting deeks out there - as we speak, look to your left, the first deek you see is yours for the taking and of course for the banging, but if all fails, mine is lurking around the corner.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Exstar(f): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2009
Uhmm, wow, this thing called LOVE sha!!! Eh! How i wish one wld
just live live without men, they always have a way of making one sad!

Abeg! Just find better thing do to yourself and stop crying over spilled milk.
The guy is just trying to be a man wherever he is now, it's not really simple to
say goodbye you know!

But, Hey! It seems he doesn't dim it necessary to respond the mail, so just find
your level! Get busy, you go girl, rock your world! QED!
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Exstar(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2009
HUSH!!! Bron-dog shocked! What part of the planet are you from cry?
Whoever told you ''THAT'' wld heal a broken heart!!
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Omolola1(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ poster

it is supposed to be a farewell mail so i dont see any reason why you should expect a reply. There's nothing to reply to so i would not blame the guy.
CANDID ADVISE: Just move on with your life!
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by okpunor(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
@poster

From your narration you are still in Love with your Ex,you can still call him and probably visit him and talk over issues with him.You will be surprised that he will be glad to have you back,that may be the reason why he didn't reply the mail because it's yet to done on him that you are gone!But in future you shouldn't take the lead in such a goodbye mail
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by touchmeder: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
come to think of it i once wrote a letter like this to a friend,(we were close for years but somehow stuff happened and it kind of ended badly) it was all over bla bla bla i appreciated her and shit and i wish we'd remain civil at least . it was just my heart but it backfired. she hated me more after this and said there was no need for such nasty note( embarassed that she was trying to heal when i came back and made it worse) that she wil never forget that note bla bla bla she is keeping it and shit.

i was scared, since then i never write farewell letters again and actually watch what i write.
i admit it was babish of me at that time i just didnt know and hell this was a girl sef.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Johnnoo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2009
the relationship, my dear, has been faulted from the onset. nevermind u can get over it. if he doesnt reply ur mail, ok. life goes on. another relationship will com ur way soonest. But i warn u cherish wat u have, cool
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Muza(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2009
wat business do u hav with ur ex,y should u be bothered.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Johnnoo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
the relationship, my dear, has been faulted from the onset. nevermind u can get over it. if he doesnt reply ur mail, ok. life goes on. another relationship will com ur way soonest. But i warn u cherish wat u have, cool
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Nautillus(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
Hmmm . . . .drama . . . drama . . . . . drama
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by Suga4ya: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
Johnno,

You're right as far as cherishing what you have. I'll definitely keep that in mind in my next relationship.
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by codedguy1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
grin grin

Kai, e don tey wey them talk say the female specie get wahala grin

Woman slap man, na she go dey cry grin

She say  'Good bye' in a relationship and she dey find goodbye response email reply, grin Whatever

I think the guy is planning an exquisit farewell party with lots of celebrities being invited as a response email, keep waiting

I just got an IV and i have a few left, any takers? grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email by cvibe: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2009
Broke up and expecting a reply to farewell email?

I guess you been reading too much Mills and Boon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.