Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Would Be Your Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reaction? (747 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Nairalanders, especially undergraduates.

Guys: Assuming your are just chilling when your bae knocked her way into your room only to tell you that 'the play that we play last time is now real o' englishically it means 'i think am pregnant'. You are what As a guy, what would be your first reaction and the next possible solution?? For real.

Ladies: its about time you see your period but you discover its no where to be found. Oh! You and your bae had a nice time last month. Could this be real What would be your first reaction and the next possible solution?

#olafunny
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by djeezy(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
grin

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
I've pre-meditated it, my response is gonna be: ma honey, welcome to the family!

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Viktoh(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
See kweshion undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
considering the fact that there is no hard and fast rule determining what step should be taken in a particular situation, since what's good now can be bad later, I'd give you the three possible solutions
1. you can accept responsibility and prepare to become a father or mother as the case may be
2. You, as a guy, can outrightly deny it
3. and finally you can opt for an abortion.
now op the ball is back in your court.
no come scatter my head this morning with jamb question...
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
So you mean you can just walk into my room and tell me to my face that you are pregnant? Y cant you tell me on phone? Oh! You tink you are bold now abi. I can marry someone too bold, its over grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Viktoh:
See kweshion undecided
see anshwa undecided
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Prixus:
considering the fact that there is no hard and fast rule determining what step should be taken in a particular situation, since what's good now can be bad later, I'd give you the three possible solutions
1. you can accept responsibility and prepare to become a father or mother as the case may be
2. You, as a guy, can outrightly deny it
3. and finally you can opt for an abortion.
now op the ball is back in your court.
no come scatter my head this morning with jamb question...
i tink i would go for 1 grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:17am On Feb 17, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
I've pre-meditated it, my response is gonna be: ma honey, welcome to the family!
quite easy
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2015
To be realistic for once, i gat no choice than to accept the pregnancy when i was doing it, it was sweeting me and here comes the bitter part, i gast enjoy it also...... i can't take an innocent child's life.
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:
To be realistic for once, i gat no choice than to accept the pregnancy when i was doing it, it was sweeting me and here comes the bitter part, i gast enjoy it also...... i can't take an innocent child's life.
badt guy. U r real grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
olafunny:
badt guy. U r real grin
Abi naw.... maybe d child will be d next dangote, i don't know
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by olafunny(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:

Abi naw.... maybe d child will be d next dangote, i don't know
and u sef want to b d fada of nxt dangote
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Dotwillis1(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Baby I'm pregnant!

Me: ehn en... owk, relax .... *makes a call to baba oluawo* baba I go cme collect dhat concortion today, hin done apen..
Re: What Would Be Your Reaction? by Donlino(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
My response would be:

*pause call of duty *

*blank stare *

OK.....

*continues call of duty *

(1) (Reply)

Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! / Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Say ‘I Love You’ Too Soon / 20 Interesting Facts About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.