Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (31636 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by OliverQuinny: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
chymystique:

well well, imo, I dont believe cause a woman got pregnant for u that u must marry her.. I think you should not propose to her YET.. wait a while and use the period to make up your mind if she's what you want in a woman.. this is your future and no one is gonna help u live it and the decisions u make today determines a lot in future. I dont wanna start casting stones @ u cause the deed has been done already cool

PS Checked your profile now and saw You just opened this account 50mins ago.. u knw wan use your old moniker? grin grin

I am well known on nairaland, thats y I created dis profile. Thanks for ur word...

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

I think I am.

At least you know her flaw I.e not dating a broke man....
I know it must hurt knowing you couldn't count on her when the chips were down..but truth is it could be that at that time you were also not lovable.....you know how a man gets when he has lost his means of livelihood......that may have been the case and since she says she was immature she may have learnt her lessons .....now she is pregnant for you not marrying her won't be a good idea.....especially because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by obi4eze(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
OP if you're the one the I must say that you are a fool.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by OliverQuinny: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:
Thanks
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by OliverQuinny: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
bisous:

At least you know her flaw I.e not dating a broke man....
I know it must hurt knowing you couldn't count on her when the chips were down..but truth is it could be that at that time you were also not lovable.....you know how a man gets when he has lost his means of livelihood......that may have been the case and since she says she was immature she may have learnt her lessons .....now she is pregnant for you not marrying her won't be a good idea.....especially because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Thanks
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

Thanks
you welcome
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:
How can you spit such nonsense? if you are having a bad day why not find something rewarding to do

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by obi4eze(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
bisous:

How can you spit such nonsense? if you are having a bad day why not find something rewarding to do
Are you the OP?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:

Are you the OP?
Does it matter? Can you be more civil?

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by obi4eze(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
bisous:

Does it matter? Can you be more civil?
I don't have your time. Just go and sit down. I never referred to you. You are neither the OP nor the Moderator so please just mind your business.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
obi4eze:

I don't have your time. Just go and sit down. I never referred to you. You are neither the OP nor the Moderator so please just mind your business.
I bet you don't.......being civil isn't algebra its plain common sense,and I do not need to be the moderator nor the op to see that you stepped out of the line

5 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by justmag(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fool me once, shame on.... fool me twice, .....
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Misogynist2014(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hoes everywhere.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by holatin(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
hmmmmmmm this thing pass me oooo.
let me set a 5 man committee on this matter.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by okoloikenna(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:
pls, na matches i come borrow oooo.... anybody with one??
psg win, bayern win

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Diesel1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
She is a gold digger
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think her love for you is biased.. It is based and built upon material things. Have you ever thought that she could abandon you and the kids in the nearest future if the money's stop rolling in??..
Its safer to marry a girl at a time when you are drinking garri because success comes with a lot of women making you prone to mistakes..
She has a game plan and she perfectly executed it..
Invite me for the wedding and naming ceremony of your twins..

7 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by wiringdpt(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nollywood things
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by ElFenomeno1: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

Please ur advice is needed here. Mature minds only.

You need to have your brain checked!

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Once bitten, twice shy
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by eminent007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
What I think?

Here is what I think...

Have you ever update an app and realize after running it that the "fixed issues" were all a lie and it will never be the same? That's what going back to an ex is like.

She will still dump you when money stops coming.

As for the pregnancy, give her all the support but don't marry her.

Reaping where one didn't sow is a sin, please don't allow her to commit that sin.

How are you even sure that the preg is yours?

GBAM!!!

Lobatan!
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by cute9ja: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
what advice do you need again when you already got her pregnant?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by stecman: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Please, brethren, read what OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has to tell Nigerians:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than s...tanding up and saying we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions now will abandon you when you start killing one another and prevent you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11- year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal differences and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you. Amen

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by That9jaVine(m): 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nice script...but what's the title?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Redoil: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

i am havin such problem too and i am realy confuse about it. The kwestion you should ask ur self is will she be better or worse off than any other gurl you will meet if you decide to let her go ask ur self and sincerely answer the kwestion you urself.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Atigba: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Marry am

That is all I can tell you
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by klyn81: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Abracadabra
OliverQuinny:
It is real. Am actually scared she might change in the nearest future.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by eminent007(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You need to have your brain checked!

Seconded!

You meet your ex and on her first visit you don rush de f*ck her.
Were you sex starved.
Oloso biz no de go on strike ke!
Guy, go sleep jare.
If you dare quote me........
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by gidado14(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
this is the answer

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by BonnyF(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

You ve not learn from part one, you are waiting for part two.

Use ur brain

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by kelvinnn(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
shocked guy run for your life oo.
Its obvious and very glaring that she wants you because of ur money or materials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.