Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (31645 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hey man, first of all, find out if you are the true owner of the pregnancy. Did she show regrets for leaving you just like that? What if you got rich while dating her and you left her for another person. Nobody is perfect in this life.
Lesson is: Do not struggle to impress a lady. Make your money. Be financially sound before you commit to anybody. Life is not fair to anybody. Even the rich.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by sallysalsa09: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

Please ur advice is needed here. Mature minds only.

you just became her maga.you showed her just how much you cared and she knows what string to pull.God forbid something happens to ya job and things go a little downhill what assurance do you have have that she wont leave you.am not a fan of broken home especially with a baby involved.you already made the error i wouldnt say error.it might be all good.its 50 50.for your good i hope she has changed and you are happy at the end
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by UncleJudax(m): 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

you are wicked!!!

Face the truth. You got back with her to revenge.

you planned it all.

Anyways I don't blame u but the gullible lady who can't make her no a no.

it's truly your decision so make it.
Taaa! More like she has been stalking him...skanks love money. So how many times has she been pregy...she probably read his body language...he marriage ready.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nuella222(f): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Its so cold, I wonder why
I got off bed alone
The morning rain snared up my window
And I can see it all
But even the smile on your picture there
The pictures on my wall
Its not so bad at all
Its not so bad
Its not so bad at all.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by holatin(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
eminent007:

Bros, abeg, make you include me ooo.
no p and an hummer jeep for each member
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Obiwannn: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
free2ryhme:

she left you becos you were hustling and reconnect after you became financially buoyant later u had sex with her she is one month pregnant and you are still asking nairaland for advise

you are very stupid angry

very very silly
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jamillion: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
ferdimako:

which woman makes her no a no when cash is rolling?
smh
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by janny89: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Which heart the One u are using now who owns it abeg make I hear na so ona dey talk

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Chuksgeo: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guy except the money doesn't stop flowing she will treat you same way someday except she has truly repented as in given her life to christ. By the way why have sex before marriage now you are thinking it's because she's preggy for you that you should marry her, you too need to repent seriously.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by janny89: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Which heart the One u are using now who owns it abeg make I hear na so ona dey talk the person that love u must cheat on u if not its not luv
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by cocoberry(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Love ur candid Advice!!!

justi4jesu:

Thats good enough. My Advice "MARRY HER BECAUSE SHE CARRIES YOUR BABY ALREADY", there is no lady that doesn't like money but in her case she over-reacted. The Devil you know is better than the one you don't. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Atlantian: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Guy, let's be frank. Most people will tell you to drop her ass, but I will tell you the truth from experience. There is only one woman that will be with you when you are down. That woman is your mother. No other woman will. Better work hard and keep staying up on wealth, when you are broke, do not even expect your wife to be by you. It is simply natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by dazzingeyes(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Boma Erekor Sima say ear wey dey hear something no need big like house.

If u like u do wetin u like, na u sabi.
If experience no teach u, money no fit solve your problem
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

FOOL, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU HERE 2045 WAILING SHE LEFT YOU AGAIN AFTER RETIREMENT AND YOUR FIRST CHILD IS NOT REALLY YOURS BECAUSE ALL I WILL DO IS LAUGH AT YOU NO MATTER HOW GRAVE YOUR CONDITION IS.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by mrwole1: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oga you are an educated somebody,your don't need a prof to explain to you that she's all about your money
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by synergycom19: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
The flashback are warning signs,she might be a fair-weather wife,be very very very careful
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by zeburudaya: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chei, Chineke God! You was broke before and she dumpment u, now she are back to u because ur market is moving fine. Are u deaf in the brain? Why doesn't you reject her if you are does not want her back? And to add injury to salt u put her belle undecided
My brother, ur own problem is God's hands. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by PAINGAIN: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
alchemist:
Following the facts that she is pregnant for you, i believe you have to marry her but then you never can tell if the baby is yours self. Maybe all she wants to do is tie you down with pregnancy eish.

Wish you all the best and i pray you don't go broke again else, you will see the realest side again
exactly what I'm thinking, I think she's dealing wit op d way she's planned. Maybe she's noticed that op still think about what she did to him earlier so to make sure that op is hers, she gets pregnant. @op u have made d mistake of getting back with her after she dumped u bcus u were broke but whatever u do don't let her use d pregnancy to tie u down abeg. U don't have to marry her to take care of ur baby.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by todayguest(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stories from the 'Hints' and 'Ikebe Super'
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
The issue here is that how could you lost contact with a gal for that long time then the next time u bumped into her u invited her home and slept with her unprotected, thats the problem here
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jaybee3(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Chuksgeo:
Guy except the money doesn't stop flowing she will treat you same way someday except she has truly repented as in given her life to christ. By the way why have sex before marriage now you are thinking it's because she's preggy for you that you should marry her, you too need to repent seriously.
She now has a job. That counts ya know

Besides, would you want your own sister to marry a struggling dude?

We need to be sincere abegi
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Two emotionally immature adults in a marriage often leads to divorce.

1. You haven't gotten over the psychological scare of the past betrayal and she is just seeing u as being easily manipulated.

2. Sex is clouding your judgment and to make things worse a pregnancy is now in the mix.

3. You know what to do but you don't have the courage to do it, so instead of asking for advice pray to the Lord for courage to do the needful.

4. Both of you need to sit down and ask each other the hard truths to the hard questions.

5. Dude you know as well as every person reading this post that you don't love her nor does she love you, you are nothing but an easy hubby for her and she is nothing but a figment of the past memories. You went there hoping to find something that never existed in the first place hence why she left you back then and here you are repeating it again?

Do you know the clinical definition of insanity? It's repeating the same mistakes over and over again yet expecting a different outcome.

Makes me wonder if you are sane?

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by PAINGAIN: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
zeburudaya:
Chei, Chineke God! You was broke before and she dumpment u, now she are back to u because ur market is moving fine. Are u deaf in the brain? Why doesn't you reject her if you are does not want her back? And to add injury to salt u put her belle undecided
My brother, ur own problem is God's hands. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
hahahaha mr 4:30.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was here.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
follow your mind....
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by anonym0us: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do u have her nude pics

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by pickabeau1: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
blink182:
FOOL, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU HERE 2045 WAILING SHE LEFT YOU AGAIN AFTER RETIREMENT AND YOUR FIRST CHILD IS NOT REALLY YOURS BECAUSE ALL I WILL DO IS LAUGH AT YOU NO MATTER HOW GRAVE YOUR CONDITION IS.

Bwahahahahaahhahahaha...

Evulz
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Patented: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
you dint trust her but u were nacking.......thats fine, then you dint trust her but u were knocking without condom.........not wise...................................now marriage dey fear you...............well no be by force to marry, if you dont see urself spending forever with her then dont marry
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by cocolacec(m): 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
op i will advise you to test her again with the news that your Company might retrench some workers because of global meltdown .After some months pretend as if you lost your job and see how her attitude will be, to be sure she wants you and not your Money .Please never allow the innocent unborn Child suffer no matter what happens.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

I will try to be as Mature as Possible - but please allow me to say this once.. YOU BE MAGA! no offense

This babe has not done anything wrong with respect to relationships. she is just being cautious and has taken the best decision to dump you given your earlier circumstances. She is a PRACTICAL BABE.. yes LOVE is involved as long as CASH is involved. It is nothing new in today's times. It is a natural necessity for future survival of her unborn children and her comforts after her market has expired.

Now what you have done as a Guy is also very natural and Practical. you decided to make a career-changing choice and it has paid you very well. What you ought to have obtained from that Masters and Professional Qualifications abroad is a PROFESSIONAL MINDSET. why Marriages or Relationships Fail is because couples do not see the union as a Professional Job that needs the values of Non-Sentimental Decision Making. BLACK IS BLACK and WHITE IS WHITE.. it is when you start mixing both colors (LOVE) that this sort of confusion comes in... Your Sexual intimacy is not love.. konji is a bastard - it has brough GEJ and Allison together once.. don't let it ruin you like it did GEJ. See things for what they truly are.. she is a SHORT-TERM CAPITALIST (nothing bad there) but who you need is a LONG-TERM ENTREPRENEUR who is ready to scope your Financial Circumstances and Adapt her Exposure to RISK in your favor.. BIG RISKS=BIG REWARDS.

If her market is still hot.. by all means keep kpanshing the punny (unless she is in PROMO-mode) I would suggest you kpansh like 4-5 times under heavy alcoholic influence - then scram or become suddenly born-again.

What you are playing with is called ENTRAPMENT in Relationship terms.. you are slowly kpanshing your way into her trap.. if she carry belle.. that is where it gets complicated, she would have fulfilled her LONG-TERM Goals in a SHORT-TERM relationship.. BEWARE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Phonon: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
So much Nollywood movie plots on Nairaland. grin
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by stpat1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
I can hear some peeps saying he should go ahead and marry her becos she is already pregnant. Did you ever consider that the pregnancy thing was actually part of her whole plan?

is that singular reason good enough to proceed to marry her when you actually know who the true her is?

Reason na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.