Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (31633 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by andyanders: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Marrying a lady like her would be your greatest mistake in your life. If you can take a walk out of my life when I needed you most, NOTHING on the surface of this earth would make me come back with the person again. Reasons herein is because she has seen changes on your person which is good hence her turn around.

Yes you can be intimate when you ran into her, that is normal and even if she took in as you said, ONLY her is sure who is the father of the baby, but for me, she cannot use that to chain me down.

My brother, the taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage.She can equally repeat same attitude if something goes wrong.
I knew of a close friend that faced the same issue whereby his legally married wife walked out on him for a politician, when he was having challenges and when things turned around and the guy got a job with an oil company, she came back begging for forgiveness but my guy did not forgive her and today she is suffering as the politician already left her.

4 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by elbinmanny(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
A person that left u without any reason, shouldn't be allowed to come back with an excuse. Say no to ex they mean no good. I dont do ex angry

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jaybee3(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
cocolacec:
op i will advise you to test her again with the news that your Company might retrench some workers because of global meltdown .After some months pretend as if you lost your job and see how her attitude will be, to be sure she wants you and not your Money .Please never allow the innocent unborn Child suffer no matter what happens.
Childish and plain idiotic

This is the reason why most people have issues in their relationship

The OP should just discuss his worries with the girl.
He should ensure she contributes to the upkeep of the household as that will make her feel involved and in turn appreciate him the more

He loves her and we simply can't help who we fall in love with

He is also potentially going to have a baby in a few months time so it's not the time to make irrational decisions
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
stpat1:
I can hear some peeps saying he should go ahead and marry her becos she is already pregnant. Did you ever consider that the pregnancy thing was actually part of her whole plan?

is that singular reason good enough to proceed to marry her when you actually know who the true her is?

Reason na.

The World is never in Lack of MAGAS\MUGUS that is why there will always be Fraudsters/419ners around to collect pay

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by eminent007(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
holatin:
no p and an hummer jeep for each member

I don hammer
#dancing "skelewu" and "shoki" grin
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nollywood story
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by scarred9jan(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

Please ur advice is needed here. Mature minds only.

Since you are planning on marrying her, talk to her, let her know that the way she treated you the last time still hurts you and you are skeptical about marrying her. ask her questions like if things were not to be as rosy as it is now in the future would she behave the same way she did before...

but you no try oh.... i would have ran a mile away from her instead of being intimate again..
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by J4parry(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
To me the best thing to do is to ask yourself these questions:
1) Was she single when she left you?
2) Does she love you for you or for what you have?
3) How are you sure she isn't pretending to have changed?
4) Is she the one suggesting marriage or you?
5) Do you really love her enough to marry her despite all you've been through?
6) Can you trust her to keep the family together if resources start dwindling?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ op if u love her, then marry her...

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

Childish and plain idiotic

This is the reason why most people have issues in their relationship

The OP should just discuss his worries with the girl.
He should ensure she contributes to the upkeep of the household as that will make her feel involved and in turn appreciate him the more

He loves her and we simply can't help who we fall in love with

He is also potentially going to have a baby in a few months time so it's not the time to make irrational decisions

Childish but there is some truth there.. why make a life-changing decision on the basis of a possibly 2-month relationship after a 1 year dumping.. Planned Parenting is not illegal in the UK.. it can be done up to 52-weeks of pregnancy.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by stpat1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Atlantian:
Guy, let's be frank. Most people will tell you to drop her ass, but I will tell you the truth from experience. There is only one woman that will be with you when you are down. That woman is your mother. No other woman will. Better work hard and keep staying up on wealth, when you are broke, do not even expect your wife to be by you. It is simply natural.

Biggest lie. You must have really had a hard upbringing and experience. Its just unfortunate so don't standardize it.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
voltron:

Childish but there is some truth there.. why make a life-changing decision on the basis of a possibly 2-month relationship after a 1 year dumping.. Planned Parenting is not illegal in the UK.. it can be done up to 52-weeks of pregnancy.
He goofed by not settling differences before jumping into bed with her again
It also doesn't make any sense for him to play idiotic tests when he could express how he truly feels to the lady in question then gauge her reaction.
At the end of the day we could easily conclude her decision at the time was down to peer pressure or better still immaturity.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by loke(f): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
You can give her a second chance.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by anibestlala(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
justi4jesu:

So why you come dey disturb us ni, I'm sure you have taken your decision already with this statement of yours angry
it's quite a dicy situation, but I would think it's best to marry her if you both agree to marry and you have sorted out the problem that caused your. last break up.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by papercoin(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
People have given you enough advice already. If it were me, I wouldn't marry her (that's why its not me)
love ke rove ni
That girl is an investment banker
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by kraftsta(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

you are wicked!!!

Face the truth. You got back with her to revenge.

you planned it all.

Anyways I don't blame u but the gullible lady who can't make her no a no.

it's truly your decision so make it.

Abeg pull over...we are discussing affections n emotion here pls don't join in d discussion if u don't av emotions,sincerely u sound like a runs gal...u need to ask urself if uv eva bn trully in love...I guess ur answer is no cos dats d only thing da can make u say dis as a revenge..
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by centjamie(m): 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Atlantian:
Guy, let's be frank. Most people will tell you to drop her ass, but I will tell you the truth from experience. There is only one woman that will be with you when you are down. That woman is your mother. No other woman will. Better work hard and keep staying up on wealth, when you are broke, do not even expect your wife to be by you. It is simply natural.

Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by crackhouse(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

are u still hoping of becoming poor again in the future?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Toks2008(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
you are a joke of a guy.

You need advice after getting her pregnant. You are on your own.

If you love her then marry her and pray nothing happens to your finance cos she will dump your broke ass once more.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by atakamus: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
She left you and you saw her immediately you started shining her congo. Now she don get belle and u the wan yan nkwata. Abeg park well. you must marry her ooooo. Make sure u sustain you wealth cus if it goes again, She will leave u again. Be sure the pikin na your own before you marry her now and she come born half caste for your house. Abeg some women wicked pass devil. Open your eyes well and see clearly. If she loved you,she wouldn't have left you in the first place. There is nothing to show that she will not leave again if anything happens to your finance. Well God forbids and as well protect you and your finance against that wolf.

WARNING: THIS IS POLITICAL PERIOD. PDP PEOPLE WANT TO RIG ELECTION. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP TELLING ME ABOUT LOVE GONE SOUR. I AM SERIOUSLY MONITORING THE ELECTION AS AN ELECTION OBSERVER. I WILL SLAP ANY OTHER PERSON THAT TELL ME ABOUT HIS OR HER LOVE TURN SOUR AGAIN. kiss BE WARN FOR THE LAST TIME.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by ayoi: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well,I dnt think u shld marry her jst yet. Jst be there for her during d course of d pregnancy and after jst cuz shez carrying ur child. When u are sure shez a changed person and u are still in love wid her,then u can marry her.
Y wld u jst jump into bed sef? Even if u did, u shld hv had protected sex na.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by dnawah(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:
Dear Nairalanders, I am in a relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later, I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday. One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems she has changed.

only those that don't know history,allow it to repeat.if a woman don't like at a particular time.she will never like u.at a small opportunity she will sell u for a price.many.great men had fallen like that.

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by humilitypays(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
What is wrong with all these small boys and girls shouting: if u love her marry her?

Who told u lot that love is enough reason to marry someone Don't u people know that most times we love the wrong people and if allowed to marry those wrong people will only destroy our lives, so loving someone isn't enough reason to marry the person.

That said, op, u didn't try at all...what's wrong with young people of our time with this their ex syndrome

Why must you young people of our time swallow what u vomitted? Don't u people know that its poisonous to swallow your spit?

Lastly, because a lady is pregnant for u is not enough reason to marry her. If truly u are responsible for her pregnancy, just make sure u take responsibility of the baby when its born but pls never u dare marry that lady, u know why?

If u marry her, u are directly and indirectly encouraging other single ladies to do what she did to other guys and that's very absurd.

Lastly, if u marry that lady u will regret your life in 10years to come, mark my word!

You don't need to be broke for her to start cheating on u with some richer guys.

Have u asked yourself who she has been dating since u guys broke up?

Do u know the kind of life she has been living since u guys broke up only for her to turn up now to reap where she intentionally refused to sow, guy pls don't u have common sense

Do u even have male friends at all

Do u have siblings and parents at all

Guys like u give ladies reason to be misbehaving, sighs

2 Likes

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Edusouls(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
noo man, this is just simple and no going about it, the truth is that she dumped you like a moi moi foil, just because you couldn't cope at that time,the money stopped coming and she couldn't just tolerate that, women can sense hardship in ur life before it even comes,and they mainly bail cos dey love comfort...u marry her,when u broke again she would give u another suprise, this is just the part one....
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by menix(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote
author=OliverQuinny post=30815748]Dear Nairalanders, I am in a
relationship with someone that hurt me when I needed her most. We met a
while ago while I was still hustling on the streets of PortHarcourt. I
was working in a small firm then, but I was doing all I could to make
her happy. The job wasn't well paying, so I had to quit to pursue my
Masters Degree and professional qualifications. The money stopped
rolling in and we both started having issues. She became very difficult
and eventually she left me sha, for no concrete reason. But I strongly
believe its cos I quit the job.

I still loved her, and wished she wud change her mind. Some years later,
I got a job in one of the multinationals and was sent abroad on an
official assignment. I met her again at the airport in London and we
became friends. We started chatting and she visited me on a saturday.
One thing led to another, and we were intimate. The feelings started
rekindling, but I just couldn't forget the way she treated me when I
needed her most and I am afraid that shez back cos of my wealth.

Recently, she told me shez one month pregnant and am contemplating
marrying her, but the way she hurt me when we were in Nigeria keeps
taunting me. I keep having these flashbacks. Am actually scared that she
will repeat the same behaviour in d nearest future even though it seems
she has changed.

Please ur advice is needed here. Mature minds only. [/quote]

Advise u broz if am ur broda nd u ask 4 advise i will giv u a sonic slap.

Broz she giv u juju chop?
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by ethylene: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Youth of this generation self undecided sooo ordinary common sense is not so common eeh undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by ohaleoghene(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
OliverQuinny:

you haven't seen an ex who dumped you because of money for a long time ,you met her in a foreign land yet you had the gut to fuvk her on a first visit?did u ever think of oh! she might be infected? STDs? well if you could take the risk of sleeping with her again after a long time ,then take the risk of marrying her . life itself is risky...just make sure you never go broke again...

1 Like

Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

He goofed by not settling differences before jumping into bed with her again
It also doesn't make any sense for him to play idiotic tests when he could express how he truly feels to the lady in question then gauge her reaction.
At the end of the day we could easily conclude her decision at the time was down to peer pressure or better still immaturity.

Her decision is not a probability - from Teens to Adulthood, Females just don't dump you. they make up their minds on what they want and if you are not ready, they dump you. Peer Pressure or Immaturity - either case does not mean someone else pays for your mistakes. getting pregnant alone is evidence that Entrapment was in her plan. I have faced such situations in my randy life and i have come to realize that girls place their burdens on the one most likely to have the strength to carry them. She made a clear-cut decision. Getting Pregnant is a not a unique and overly emotional situation. deciding to keep it is a big decision. If he does keep it and later finds out that she used his emotional immaturity to lace him into marriage - POOF that is the end of that relationship
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
chymystique:

well well, imo, I dont believe cause a woman got pregnant for u that u must marry her.. I think you should not propose to her YET.. wait a while and use the period to make up your mind if she's what you want in a woman.. this is your future and no one is gonna help u live it and the decisions u make today determines a lot in future. I dont wanna start casting stones @ u cause the deed has been done already cool

PS Checked your profile now and saw You just opened this account 50mins ago.. u knw wan use your old moniker? grin grin

ITS ALLOWED
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by njiaka(f): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
One thing u shld knw is dat if dis gal had been wit u wen u quit ur job, u wld ve not woken up from reality, dat space gave u a lot of time for u to start again.
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
justi4jesu:
Sounds Nollywoodish to moi angry
like "london love" featuring EMEKA ND INI EDO
Re: She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back by adexsimply(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

you are wicked!!!

Face the truth. You got back with her to revenge.

you planned it all.

Anyways I don't blame u but the gullible lady who can't make her no a no.

it's truly your decision so make it.
Madame, I'd advise you read your post to yourself like 5 times and judge if it makes sense to you
In other words, can you just listen to yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.