Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. (24713 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x / Five Things Women Cannot Do Without!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] smileyIt is very possible,personailty can make a woman genuiely love a man

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
But this is not true.
I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
cherryice:

I'm sure I'm not the first to tell you
Beefing women on NL doesn't make one a woman hater and you're the first person that has ever said this to me.But you're totally wrong. Maybe, just maybe I have created such an impression unconsciously ,but you are very far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Women with too much sense dies in rich men backyard. Let them keep looking for richer men while their ages climb to 40. How many percent of women are happy in their marriges? Money first!
After they go to chapel and fill up spaces where men should stay and ask God for more contracts and business success. Why would he respect u? when you neglected your standard and rush towards money. He knows you followed him for money. Mk d ladies concerned no go find job, de hope on a man

3 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
THE FEAR OF GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
That we even have two pages arguing about this is amazing. It is generally true, until law of diminishing returns set in cheesy
When sister chidinma dey tie ear and hair together it haf reach the time of any man will do. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beefing women on NL doesn't make one a woman hater and you're the first person that has ever said this to me.But you're totally wrong. Maybe, just maybe I have created such an impression unconsciously ,but you are very far from the truth.
I can differentiate a woman beefer from a real woman hater. You always take it too serious, yours is deep. I wonder how you treat her. I feel so sorry for her

its time to get to work..
and FYI - I've hated more guys than you ever thought. Atleast that sounds true, doesnt it?
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by InvertedHammer: 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
/
Why buy a car when you can rent one?

No be to cum?

\

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

YOU'RE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A GOLD DIGGER undecided WOMEN LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IGNORED BY SANE MEN

what do you await from a woman that nickname herself safarigirl... na safari-khardasian,,,kardashians are fvcking ugly...
you can not compare a real decent nigerian woman with the khardashians..

safarigirl is just another mumu girl wey de copy everything she see in tv...na mumu copy mumu.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
DollyParton1:
Safarigirl please face your books. Ladies who actually know what they want and how they want it in life do go back materially. Your epistle is for the broke, ebinna and I never chop girls.
Till you have seen life beyond the four walls of your University, u cannot categorically post that ish u just posted.

I just had to quote this comment. Very true Those really crazy about money are broke girls from poor background, with low exposure, or the overtly materialistic girls who derive pleasure from been leeches.

I think her epistle is referring to these grade of ladies which sadly the average nigerian woman falls into this category.

Yes money and status play a key role in influencing women's decisions when choosing their mate. But their is a certain breed of women whom to them all these things are less important.

These kind of women are rare breeds. These are the kind of women guys should be looking out for.

4 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

I can differentiate a woman beefer from a real woman hater. You always take it too serious, yours is deep. I wonder how you treat her. I feel so sorry for her

its time to get to work..
and FYI - I've hated more guys than you ever thought. Atleast that sounds true, doesnt it?
Goodnight
Whatever, you can feel whatever you wanna feel.But I'm dead sure you will die an old lonely woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever, you can feel whatever you wanna feel.But I'm dead sure you will die an old lonely woman. grin
and you would die an old lonely man, and then I'll be no more lonely cheesy
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

I think we should just get married already and take this our fight to the bedroom and whoever survives the ordeal becomes the winner. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

cherryice,you are another (you dont make sense!),,,i thought you are going to bed??

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by freecocoa(f): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2015
So not true.

Some women don't equal all women.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think we should just get married already and take this our fight to the bedroom and whoever survives the ordeal becomes the winner. cheesy
you know what, you should get your vaseline and masturbate those thoughts off
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

That's not gonna happen when you're still breathing. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by hensben(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and cherryice will make a great couple..just exchange contact, pm her ASAP.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
freecocoa:
So not true.

Some women don't equal all women.
Freetoto ,Na true na .

Before nko! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by eleganteunice: 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Most women are not like that, they are very willing to support their man.

What Is Parental Control?
Parental control is a term that is used to describe the watchful eye that you can have on your
child while they are online when you are not around. These controls allow the parent, who
holds a master account with their internet service provider, to take control over their specific
allowances to the child. For many parents, this allows them some level of protection for when
the child is online. Since more and more children at younger ages are getting online, the need
is growing and very important is this control. continue reading
[url]euniceamede.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's not gonna happen when you're still breathing. grin
Ok you can dream it happened though
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by r33d(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Ahem! Two fighting is not allowed cheesy
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
That girl will kill me before my next birthday. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

why do woman today think,men are always self-servicing?

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
you right about that grin

angry
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

why do woman today think,men are always self-servicing?
whats your gender?

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
He would beat me to death, so no
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

whats your gender?

male...

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

male...
ok mr male, why are you quoting me unnecessarily?

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by hensben(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ha! why u feel so? remember a healthy relationship most times always start this way.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
Ha! why u feel so? remember a healthy relationship most times always start this way.
what way? Pls stop! Stop giving that misogy hope. He would just get into my pants, give me some money and dump me.
my dreams are way bigger than that. Besides, he knows I hate him
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2015
okay..oooohhhh,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / Best Way To Deal With Angry Moments As A Man (Opinion) / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.