Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. (24753 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x / Five Things Women Cannot Do Without!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by passionate88: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
far from it, this is not my personal philosophy, so don't get it twisted.

Whenever I post, I do so solely from feelers. Of course, with everything in life, there are exceptions so not every female lives by these rules, just a majority.

Personally, I've never been one to prioritize wealth in any relationship, sure it's something we wouldd all like as an incentive, but I've always insisted that something like trust, intellect and attraction should be more important than things like money and yes, love.

A lot of people may not like this write-up or agree with it, but if you took a survey, more women would get with the rich guy who isn't emotionally attached than the not-so-rich guy who is.

That is the sad fact of our world at present
@bolded, what about you?

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

He would beat me to death, so no

Why wont he beat you with this your mouth and nagging habit?

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by miqos02(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
op, u tried
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by safarigirl(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
passionate88:
@bolded, what about you?
wealth has never been a priority for me. I actually wouldn't want to get with a man who is already 'made', I've always thought such men don't appreciate the efforts of the women with them

So yeah, I would go with the emotionally attached dude over the self-centered one....but not too attached, that's a recipe for disaster grin
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2015
clemz85:
this is axiom,
but to contribute my opinion, if you a promising guy and
a lady who had tested luxury falls for you
sincerely ( because they can), keep your cool
and don't assume the alpha-male role [/b]until you
arrive,[b] respect her too cuz it was a tough decision

she made pointing that only true love can make them
descend or rather your super human.

my 1 dollar

Such kind of relationship can be tough (maybe at the initial stage)
I think most times the guys already condemn themselves before they even get too involved in the relationship (she's got money, she's seen luxury, what can I offer)
They automatically compares themselves to the girls ex which translates into them playing the alpha male role (maybe to build up ego)

Bro the keeping cool part is where I think the major problem is

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Owliver(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2015
rolletj:

Your name tells a lot about ur personality. U ask for too much and never satisfied. I will remain like this for soo long in as much as I won't give my body to guys like u
so you'll judge me cos of my moniker Take my advice and bounce girl I got a sister of your age and that's exactly what I told her too. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Fkforyou(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Enegod:
Women have always been attracted to a
man's ability to provide.
Men have always looked for instant
gratification in sex. That's why women are
smarter and men are more satisfied . . .
until the next erectīon. #uglytruth undecided
True talk ma guy, although I won't necessary say smart but Manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Defcon1(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Every guy knows that the best way to get majority of naija gals is buy throwing money around.
But the girls keep denying it.
lt is very obvious
Majority of naija girls first consider so-called financial security before saying 'yes' to a guy,the guy's character notwithstanding
After all "na character dem go chop?"
Naija guys are not innocent either They have their own wahala as well
Relationship in Nigeria is mostly fake
It is mostly a symbiotic arrangement involving money for sex;and everyone goes home happy
Only few in Nigeria have a true relationship where both parties only want to share their lives together
They share their resources,joy,hardships,sorrows
Everything is shared.
No hoarding of resources,to be later traded by barter

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Op. U are right abt ur right up and that is d more reason why there are so many single ladies luking for a scavenger to feast on.

Women and Money are the same.

I think it's time dictionary define woman like this. Woman (wimin) : means man with womb that likes plenty money; a human being that fall in love with money, atm, back account, maga.

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2015
safarigirl:
far from it, this is not my personal philosophy, so don't get it twisted.

Whenever I post, I do so solely from feelers. Of course, with everything in life, there are exceptions so not every female lives by these rules, just a majority.

Personally, I've never been one to prioritize wealth in any relationship , sure it's something we wouldd all like as an incentive, but I've always insisted that something like trust, intellect and attraction should be more important than things like money and yes, love.

A lot of people may not like this write-up or agree with it, but if you took a survey, more women would get with the rich guy who isn't emotionally attached than the not-so-rich guy who is.

That is the sad fact of our world at present

Same thing all girls on this forum will say when asked the same question.
So who are those that love wealth more than other good qualities in a man?

I guess it is everybody but us. undecided

You're using sexist Chris rock as your reference.
Beginning of the fallacy

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by drkay9: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by ogawisdom(m): 8:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Op change d title to d mindset of a lazy, unambitious and useless broke ass bit.ch undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by farem: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2015
This is true, ESPECIALLY if they are still below 28. BUT when they are above 32, they end up marrying POORER men. Ready to finance everything

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by mfm04622: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Nobody pray for setbacks! We all pray for progress! From thousandaire to millionaire to multimillionaire to billionaire to billionaire in Dollars!
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by GentleToks(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Wrong assertion; It depends on individual.....

Olosho, you are right.

Good, career and hard-working ladies -No

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Enegod(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Fkforyou:

True talk ma guy, although I won't necessary say smart but Manipulative.
I think you are right...maybe I have to edit it
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tivta(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2015
The truth is, the younger the girl, the more materialistic she will be. I have a female friend who is above 35, she has her own house and biz, guess who she married? A typist. Why? Mostly because age was not on her side. So guys, if you want a non materialistic woman, you just have to settle for someone older. Women start coming to their senses when they reach age 30 and above(well most nigerian ladies) .

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by oshaosha2014(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2015
tivta:
The truth is, the younger the girl, the more materialistic she will be. I have a female friend who is above 35, she has her own house and biz, guess who she married? A typist. Why? Mostly because age was not on her side. So guys, if you want a non materialistic woman, you just have to settle for someone older. Women start coming to their senses when they reach age 30 and above(well most nigerian ladies) .

Very true. So men shld relax these galz will come back when the become woman and not yet married.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by gaburiel(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2015
For those who have the mb and the luxury, this is the Chris Rock Comedy the op was talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPesKyIhGZg

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by deletrue: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is uncalled for! Haba, it was only her opinion coupled with that of her friends and a comdey show. That it's her opinion doesn't mean it must be so.

Safarigirl, I'd say you got it quite wrong. I have seen ladies leave the comfort of a guy's money to settle for a guy who has less, and this is not Nollywood.

The problem is that girls of today sell their loves for sums. And that explains why most of them are dumped like bags of potatoes. A girl who places money above all things in a relationship is blind and cannot see afar off. Money is needed in a relationship, yes, but the absence of key ingredients such as respect, understanding, trust and love itself, in the face of money is pure waste.

Well, again I believe it depends on age and geographical location. A girl between 19-24 could trust so much in money and would leave her average man to be with a richer dude. And as touching location, it could cause a girl to chase the rich guys alone so as to remain relevant and competitive in the dating market but that does not mean a reasonable lady would do such.

I have female friends who would say love, trust and respect is all they need from a guy, and they wouldn't let go once they find these things in one. Why They've seen life from some other perspective.

Sheesh! I'm sounding like an old man!

Cc
ammyluv2002 - Your summation.
Intelligence nor dey for age, except that when one becomes matured, his level of reasoning also increases. What you have posted shows that you are a top class individual, be it academics, be it maturity just name it. You are too much.
Am usually happy when I come intelligent people. In my days, I usually study very hard, infact, day and night to be able make above average.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by bigbams24: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Sanchez01: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
deletrue:
Intelligence nor dey for age, except that when one becomes matured, his level of reasoning also increases. What you have posted shows that you are a top class individual, be it academics, be it maturity just name it. You are too much.
Am usually happy when I come intelligent people. In my days, I usually study very hard, infact, day and night to be able make above average.
cheesycheesygrin
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2015
kelvinnn:

Hi

Hey
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by GHANAOGA: 11:54am On Feb 18, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Very true. So men shld relax these galz will come back when the become woman and not yet married.

So we should wait till they turn 35 and desperate so they rush to us?I no dey carry left over bro.Be a man and compete instead of waiting till they get used and rush to you as a last resort.I totally disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Jennifer89(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Waka pass
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by kelvinnn(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Hey
I checked ur profile and i like it....cn we b frndz?
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by kelvinnn(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Jennifer89:
Waka pass
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.