Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. (24666 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Cannot Reach Orgasm During S*x / Five Things Women Cannot Do Without!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why don't you fix this match and stop all these threat when you and I know that you're weak and chances are you'll scream for help clutching your panties to your pubic bone and panting like you just did a marathon. angry grin cheesy tongue
Bush man, I know you are expert when it comes to saying trashy stuffs. But I'l leave you to your sorry oldself and let this stuppid statement of yours slide
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by oshaosha2014(m): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nice write up OP.

Sad as it may sound, everything you said it's true. Who would taste a better life and wouldn't want something similar or even better than their previous. Let's say for instance my account both home and abroad grin is bleeding and I am interested in a girl that appears all tushyy with everything you can thing of; the designers, the latest gadgets and expensive eyelashes, human hair etc then I am a fool. Without mincing words, it's like having problems paying for my face me I slap you room and going to a housing agency looking out for a duplex to rent. Finito.

Even though this is not morally right and guys wants material girls to change but I am not sure if I were a lady that has had a relationship where my ex spoilt me silly I would opt for anything less. Abeg it's time we start getting real biko. Who no like better thing

It is not always like that, Mr man. Whether you are rich or poor if you can connect to a gal heart2heart, she's all yours. Yes, some of them already have 'widemouth' which cannot be put to a manageable size again. You and I know these type cannot go back to dating any poor guy. On the other hand, some of these galz are flexible with their choices, and from experience, they might have learnt that this rich dudes are not worth it after all, then they start looking for one that is at least average. Some will even tell you that as long as you can feed yourself they are OK with you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
I do not hate women and that includes you. tongue
dont try to be nice to me pls. I dont and will never find favour with men who detest ladies
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by ololo12: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2015
That na big lie for this Obodo we Nigeria?? Na Lie, I no gree Oga

Sanchez01:

This is uncalled for! Haba, it was only her opinion coupled with that of her friends and a comdey show. That it's her opinion doesn't mean it must be so.

Safarigirl, I'd say you got it quite wrong. I have seen ladies leave the comfort of a guy's money to settle for a guy who has less, and this is not Nollywood.

The problem is that girls of today sell their loves for sums. And that explains why most of them are dumped like bags of potatoes. A girl who places money above all things in a relationship is blind and cannot see afar off. Money is needed in a relationship, yes, but the absence of key ingredients such as respect, understanding, trust and love itself, in the face of money is pure waste.

Well, again I believe it depends on age and geographical location. A girl between 19-24 could trust so much in money and would leave her average man to be with a richer dude. And as touching location, it could cause a girl to chase the rich guys alone so as to remain relevant and competitive in the dating market but that does not mean a reasonable lady would do such.

I have female friends who would say love, trust and respect is all they need from a guy, and they wouldn't let go once they find these things in one. Why They've seen life from some other perspective.

Sheesh! I'm sounding like an old man!

Cc
ammyluv2002 - Your summation.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by hensben(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2015
rolletj:
@OP would you like to return to primary school again??

#iWillCommentWhenYouAnswerMe

grin
what are u doing on here. undecided
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

Bush man, I know you are expert when it comes to saying trashy stuffs. But I'l leave you to your sorry oldself and let this stuppid statement of yours slide
Trashy? confess that you don't like trashy talks from guys ,especially when you're fooling around thinking you are in love? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2015
make una keep on feeling una selfs,at the end you are always the loosers,..

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by ololo12: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2015
Is that really you in the profile picture? Oh my God, mehnnnn God take time create some girls to perfection ooo

cherryice:

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Owliver(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2015
rolletj:
@OP would you like to return to primary school again??

#iWillCommentWhenYouAnswerMe

grin
your still young and priti and sexy that's ur problem. You won't remain like this for long you know. Go to "meet up zone" and cry for ladies hustling for "serious relationship" better get ur head straight. No offence #Peace

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by knightsTempler: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2015
LOL only difference between a prostitute and a wife is when the prostitute leaves you don't have to keep paying her
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

dont try to be nice to me pls. I dont and will never find favour with men who detest ladies
I will always be nice to ladies wink grin
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by rolletj(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2015
hensben:
what are u doing on here. undecided

Same thing u are doing.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Captain001(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2015
searching4love:

YOU'RE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A GOLD DIGGER undecided WOMEN LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IGNORED BY SANE MEN

This is an epic example of reading to reply rather than reading to understand. I decry the dearth in rational thinking /analysis.

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Trashy? confess that you don't like trashy talks from guys ,especially when you're fooling around thinking you are in love? cheesy
Nonsense! I wanna know who is fucccking you.
You need to be killed
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Owliver(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2015
oshaosha2014:

It is not always like that, Mr man. Whether you are rich or poor if you can connect to a gal heart2heart, she's all yours. Yes, some of them already have 'widemouth' which cannot be put to a manageable size again. You and I know these type cannot go back to dating any poor guy. On the other hand, some of these galz are flexible with their choices, and from experience, they might have learnt that this rich dudes are not worth it after all, then they start looking for one that is at least average. Some will even tell you that as long as you can feed yourself they are OK with you.
they only learn when they getting old. Don't twist it

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

you are funny,,, grin grin grin

who want to nak toto mus be friendly......you are simpel,,, grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Am not going to be nice to you, you are just putting up this. You are actually mean in the real sense
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

Nonsense! I wanna know who is fucccking you.
You need to be killed
Do the fuccking and get the honor of killing me ,how about that? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Do the fuccking and get the honor of killing me ,how about that? tongue
wont happen..
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by hensben(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2015
rolletj:

Same thing u are doing.
How can we be doing same thing... aiint u suppose to be sleeping by now

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

you are funny,,, grin grin grin

who want to nak toto mus be friendly......you are simpel,,, grin grin grin
You must be loyal. grin

If not your name dun turn to Lagbaja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

wont happen..
Then I ain't dying anytime soon. tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Captain001:

This is an epic example of reading to reply rather than reading to understand. I decry the dearth in rational thinking /analysis.

cry me a river..mr teacher.. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 12:57am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

Am not going to be nice to you, you are just putting up this. You are actually mean in the real sense
C'mon ! that's not true. tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
You must be loyal. grin

If not your name dun turn to Lagbaja cheesy

loyal for what

na everyman for him self.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by oshaosha2014(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Owliver:
they only learn when they getting old. Don't twist it

Thanks for adding that.
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

loyal for what

na everyman for him self.. grin grin grin grin
Loyalty comes in different packages. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by tsdarkside(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
you lucky am at work. Woman hater
Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

grin grin grin grin grin
Now you got the flow cheesy

Sharp guy grin

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by Truckpusher(m): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2015
cherryice:

you lucky am at work. Woman hater
Wetin you for do? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Cannot Go Back Materialistically. by cherryice(f): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin you for do? tongue
Boy stfu, am done with you..no need to be nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.