Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47617 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by dharyour93(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sidecheek(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me
says the one with the duck Face¿ don't tell me you see pretty lips when you look in the Mirror¿ maybe it's invincible on your Face¿ slim isn't pretty anymore Missy¿ u are Uglier than them¿

Mezay's smile is the Cutest¿ some looks forced as if smiling is a hobby they had to pick Up¿ suits Them though¿

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

shocked Jesu!
Haba!
We both know that's not true.
sad you know am right and...you know what to do, tongue
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by coolxpat(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
marieolae pls marry me kiss
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
priscaoge:

May God bless your brain kiss kiss kiss kiss

Bless you too babe. Shey you see the dude that saw you in his dream'
Hahaha

AijaiI:
hehehe. just wat I wanted 2 say (but den I dnt lyk bin called a hater) & if only d posters can post it as per it's dia personal opinion, all d better.
lol.
Only a "dundy" would tag you a hater. I am an active "Romancelander" but, I think it's better we keep our delusions of grandeur to ourselves. i.e the section

Idowuogbo:

Chei! Chei! Chei!! That dress you got on is smoking!!!! Nne, ndi too hot. kiss
Thanks mami.
You have been MIA. My oga @ the top bought it for me for Valentine...lols. I didn't know he gat taste like this sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sidecheek(f): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Don't be deceived you are fvckingly fugly
fine+ugly= Fugly¿ fine still dey There¿ by your words, you resemble person wey go get pimples for Chest¿ or those mgbeke with long fake eye lashes¿ grin grin area!!!! I Hail ooo¿ hiahiahiahiohio

OP edit and make it romancelander¿ na dia disillusion dey pass¿
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
sad you know am right and...you know what to do, tongue
Not cool. You want to shift the blame on me?
not cool cry
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
lol i tink say u be better pikin wey suck ur mama breast milk now i no say u b d #BIGESTFOOL ever on nairaland see as u dy insult ur family tinking u insulting me. U better go find ur fellow foolish nd stupid goat lyk u dat u will talk u. I no even no y i even try to make peace wit u 4 d first place ape lyk u his goat.
Lol...eediots like you always feel they have something reasonable to say. smh!
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
oh one of the options I see cheesy , smile while u can, but for starters go check Genes's, Mytime's or Anita19's profile then u ll find the op was only consoling you cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
oh one of the options I see cheesy , smile while u can, but for starters go check Geneas's, Mytime's or Anita19's profile then u ll find the op was only consoling you cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

Not cool. You want to shift the blame on me?
not cool cry
am sorry sweetheart,but you know what to do to clear what we talking abt,if we are talking about the same thing grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
sidecheek:
fine+ugly= Fugly¿ fine still dey There¿ by your words, you resemble person wey go get pimples for Chest¿ or those mgbeke with long fake eye lashes¿ grin grin area!!!! I Hail ooo¿ hiahiahiahiohio

OP edit and make it romancelander¿ na dia disillusion dey pass¿
Wasted Sp.erm! Get lost
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emmahunk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
am sorry sweetheart,but you know what to do to clear what we talking abt,if we are talking about the same thing grin
I did that long ago. Your turn now
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nicklaus(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

Ave seen better girls too without even smiling
Take my word for it, if that's u, even your A...S...S is cuter than those bum smiles. wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by blymy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lyk seriously.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by tylesh(f): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
That list isn't complete...my name isn't there shocked

1 Like

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Only Marieolae worth to be on that list.
Thank God Ireneony didn't make it. smiley

btw, there are girls far cuter than the other 9's. My opinion

4 Likes

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:

I did that long ago. Your turn now
well if you would believe me,you didn't,maybe u made a mistake
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol...eediots like you always feel they have something reasonable to say. smh!
foolish ape lyk u sayin all sure of rubbish frm his foolish moufh tot u say u wont talk again nonsense tin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Chimamaa(f): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmmm, op this ur list sef, where Nadia sa
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by ireneony(f): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Logicalmind:
Only Marieolae worth to be on that list.
Thank God Ireneony didn't make it. smiley

btw, there are girls far cuter than the other 9's. My opinion
why are you obsessed with me
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by sidecheek(f): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Eyepencil:
Wasted Sp.erm! Get lost
e pain You¿ truth is bitter Na¿ no dey attack if u no wan make dem attack U¿ bia, you sure say u no ugly So¿ Talk true Na¿ e get solution o¿
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol... How come i didn't make the list.... :p
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
why are you obsessed with me
Click this link www.google.com and input your question.

You'll get your desired answer..
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Creamygal(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
You done see my own smile before?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by oshaosha2014(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
I think it would be nice to do facial beauty contest for the ladies on that list. And this beauty am talking about will not be the one of make-up beauty that we see all displaying. Let them display that early-morning look on their dps then you will know the true physical beauty abt them.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by daveP(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
Marieolae, Jennimma, and sweetylicious arent on the list

(hits gavel) this list is incomplete and is therefore adjudged erm.... Incomplete! I arise

KingTom- Coooouuuurt!! shocked
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cho25bc(f): 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
wink
Optional2:
tnk u swtheart
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
foolish ape lyk u sayin all sure of rubbish frm his foolish moufh tot u say u wont talk again nonsense tin
Gosh! You are too local for my liking...normally i don't exchange banters with village goats like you. Be happy you got my attention today... Bye!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Map Reading! Lost Couple Look For Way Out In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Shows Off His Handicapped Girlfriend (Photos) / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.