Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (47757 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by neyur: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Sips palm wine chewing bitter kola

Enjoyment wey baaaad.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thanos:
See as girls wey never upload pic before dey put their best pic for their d.p . women sha
lol
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nicklaus:
You really have no taste. I can make a better list without the girls even smiling. smiley
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
ugosonics:
na wa oo. next tin i will see on front page is Top 10 Goats with Cutest smiles
grin grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
Oga op, u should have as well said the most active girls on nairaland because I see nothing special or cute about their smiles. In other words, u just list the names of your female followers.
non of them is following me
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by drnairalov: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
debrihachi:

issoryt. ..wee try t smile in my next dp

Pree my DP, remember me undecided undecided
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
ugliness in high places...this aint cute smiles to me

Lol was thinking the sane thing at least dat last one should ot b on the list
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
i knw tnx 4 ur comment
hope u don't have anything against me,I dont how to be more polite and I want to say the truth
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nicklaus:
You really have no taste. I can make a better list without the girls even smiling. smiley

Ave seen better girls too without even smiling

1 Like

anonym0us:
u look like a red fooool see your transparent face

Eh. Good Nahh show ur face mke we see .your face wen belike stone texture
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Prixus:

that's all you have to say? you won't even try to defend your foolishness? or is this so true that you can find words for it?
lol...get thee behind me.......?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
pDude:

See your life undecided
as urs nah
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Eyepencil: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
tnk u 4 still waiting ur fucking figures to still comment on dis post
Wetin dis mumu dey talk sef
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
since I was banned in the politics forum, let me comment on one of the topics from over there ;

https://www.nairaland.com/2152777/photos-buhari-rally-borno-state

...my comment goes like this ; which jazz buhari use deceive these large crowds? as an up-coming artist I will want to taste that jazz.
meanwhile, 4k buhari! 4k APC! grin thanks
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by obaayo2: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Kingsasian(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emytexboy:

non of them is following me
I just noticed, am sorry about that. Nonetheless, only a handful of them are smiling, so if I may ask where did u see the pix of all of them smiling?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Well, that's your personal opinion. No lady here possesses a smile cuter than Nneka123's. Frankly, she's in a league of her own. So I think I understand. cheesy
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jorhney(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
most of em aint cute self undecided
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Beamborla:
Why take this thing personal Na?
Those are the girls whose smiles he love
E no mean say the rest of us no get better smile Na... him no just like am the way him like their own. smiley

Eemm but u kinda look like a doll

JK but there is something about ur looks that got me tripping but I just can't tell
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jorhney(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Well, that's your personal opinion. No lady here possesses a smile cuter than Nneka123's.

yeah .. Nneka123 is the prettiest of em all kiss
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
neyur:

No point of giving you since d 1 you have you not making proper use of it..lol...na joke ooooooo..b4 u go vex naw.
lol
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
interesting lets see urs if u really can make ur own list
i will always count on you dear
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by jaybee104(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
killercute16:
Virgin?....prove it

haha. bro dem no dey prove that thing u know na
grin grin grin
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by cirmuell(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
cuz u aint on the list huh? wink

btw, which clueless mod put this shii on front page? undecided smh
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Optional2(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ipledge:
hope u don't have anything against me,I dont how to be more polite and I want to say the truth
no nufin dear
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Beamborla(f): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
mikporch:

Eemm but u kinda look like a doll

JK but there is something about ur looks that got me tripping but I just can't tell
my smile, perhaps wink
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by kenex4ever(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimzypink:
cuteness in low places
N
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Kingsasian(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
lolaxavier:
As if i know a counter thread will come up...
counter thread from where? U don see boys smile for pix b4?
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
balderdash! KKKKKK for d op. smh
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Emytexboy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kingsasian:
I just noticed, am sorry about that. Nonetheless, only a handful of them are smiling, so if I may ask where did u see the pix of all of them smiling?
from their profile s
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by iconize(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Seun, the romance section needs an overhaul. The peeps on there are responsible for 90% of the moronic topics churned out in a day.
Re: » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Optional2:
no nufin dear
Gof bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.