Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Best Breakup Ever!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Breakup Ever!!! (5427 Views)

100 Best Breakup Excuses!!! / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Is This the Best-breakup Song By A Nigerian ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
All of you shouting used and dump,who tell u she didn't enjoy d sex,both d male and d female enjoy sex,you make it look as if the girl was doing d guy favour by having sex with him.they both enjoy each other...to my dear op go on with ur life,I know some of these scum would have send u pm

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by elantraceey(f): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ireneony next time spell my moniker well then i might just dignify you with a reply undecided
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
francizy:

No mind am.. Me that tried for months to keep in touch with my supposed gf, you don't wanna know the outcome.
Our Nigerian babes dey no dey try at all.. When you give them your everything, they disappoint you but when you don't, they call you insensitive. Till I marry, I no shuo say I go give them my all oh..

Bros, in as much as I like ur point, I am totally against all dis negative "NIgerian-girls" tag. D fact dat u met a couple of bad girls doesnt mean der are no good girls in naija.

U cant tell me dat of all d 20 million single adult ladies in naija 90% of dem are bad! No na!

If u've not bin lucky to meet d good ones, me I've been lucky oh. In fact, I've met more good girls dan bad girls.

Dude! Stop dis generalisation and get rid of dis negative way u see our sweet babes or else u wd just keep on attracting dem bad girls. And pls do hav an open mind so u dont end up losing a good girl when she comes ur way.

U hear?smiley
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by stan241(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
No one deserves to be remain in a relationship where they are treated as second class...still you probably gave it to him way too early in the relationship.... guess you get to relish the single life again
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ipledge:
ronald4lif please come

Lol! No mind am angry

If I hear say no sex relationship sad

Had better remain single na grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! No mind am angry

you are my witness grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by veevean1(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Taking advantage of guys, they will sleep in your house, eat your food and enjoy good sex all for free.
Hahaha
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
veevean1:

Hahaha
You dey laugh
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by veevean1(f): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
You dey laugh
How is it free?
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
veevean1:

How is it free?
She pay
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by dstnd: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:
As long as you are happy. #girlpowerteam
lol...c as u be like cat for ur pic
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
lol...c as u be like cat for ur pic

grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by veevean1(f): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
She pay
Yes she go cook for u,do the tidying of d house and give u s.ex so its symbiotic
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by dstnd: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tandullceblog:

grin
see ur teeth like secondary school gal....
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2015
veevean1:

Yes she go cook for u,do the tidying of d house and give u s.ex so its symbiotic
Abeg meh ah hear.

I bought the food, she cook it for both of us, who lose?

My house is always in order.

She give me sex n i give her too, who lose?

You better park well oosmiley

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by elantraceey(f): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! No mind am angry

Good for you o
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Djicemob: 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
Best break up for the guy rather.He prolly was looking for a way to get rid of you after the countless night sessions. grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Mhizizzy(f): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Take it easy bro.... undecided

Blackett:
Lmao. Wtf is this rubbish I just read?

Someone used you, tore your punny to shreds, replaced you, fvcked another girl on vals day, had a girl over in his house while giving you excuses, fvcked the girl while he was on phone with you, and you never realized. Only to come now and claim #girlpowerteam?

What kind of fish brain do you have?

Get the fvck outta here. grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeeeeeeeez reading this just gave me a headache sha...

You shorten and miss out words too often. Please don't write like this in a formal scenario OK? Thanks..
I understand, but its a social media dats y I did dat but sincerely its affecting me in d office, I truely nd to change dis habit. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
stan241:
No one deserves to be remain in a relationship where they are treated as second class...still you probably gave it to him way too early in the relationship.... guess you get to relish the single life again
9months is early shocked
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by stan241(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Drilz:

9months is early shocked
oh didn't get that part but with some kind of whorish guys yea its early
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Drilz(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
stan241:
oh didn't get that part but with some kind of whorish guys yea its early
Haba!! Wen is d right time abeg??
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by stan241(m): 3:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Drilz:

Haba!! Wen is d right time abeg??
how about keeping it from him till marriage I mean if he's that serious about the relationship..yea easier said than done I know but kudos to you it kinda takes discipline to deny him for that long
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by pendusky(m): 5:56am On Feb 22, 2015
Drilz:
Hey, I truely dont know where to start but to cut it short. I just impulsively brokeup wit my 'supposed bf'. I got introduced to him by a frnd dat is also his frnd, he started d normal psyching process, I didnt give in easily because I jst brokeup frm a long rlationship. Its took six months sha I decided to giv it a try, we didnt get intimate until 3months after. He seem nice n cool but he start cutting communication via fone wt d flimsy xcuse of nt being a call person but we chat daily I spend a few weekends in his place. But I started prying into his fone, I needed to know who I was dealing wit, unfortunately or fortunately I saw some funny chats, he is alway on wt girls abt sex, I approached him n he said dey were his ex, I concluded dat he has leagues of exes which he doesnt want to let go completely, so I gave him time to sort himself out. He took 2wks to do dat n we rekindled though I still had doubts abt him. During val I cldnt be wt him cos he mom was arnd, I confirmed dat but jst yesterday I called him n told I ll coming to visit him cos I hv a training to attend arnd his area n might need to stay for a wk in his place n he said his frnd visited him wt a girl n I was like; ok no p, so hw abt ur room? He said; actualy a female frnd of his visited him wt another of her frnd dat his house is filled undecided ...wat? this female frnd of his, he said she is jst a frnd but I hv seen romantic chats bw d both of them. Guess wat I kicked his ass to d curbs and suprisingly I feel truely relieved. No girl shld try to mk her man happy at the xpense of her own happiness. I m one vry happy girl, my family n frnds show me so much love, I cant afford to b bitter.
I felt like sharing dis story to strengthen my fellow girls out there. If u know u r priceless u cant afford to let urself to b mistreated. Girls be independent, be confident, hv great moral standards n d right man ll come along, dnt b enslaved in a rlatnship because of money, stand up strong n tall.. #GirlPowerTeam wink
For all of you guys who think when a girl bolts out of a rlatnship she loses, I feel sorry for ur myopic mindset. Right he has been calling and texting, u know y?? Cos he knows he is the loser. I m a cool conservative person with great self control, I can attract all cakibers of men if I want to (guess u can say I m one of rare girls that can catch men's attention) but I dont use it cos I hv a moral standard to maintain. When u lose a girl like me it ll tk u forever to find a match.I know wat I m worth I ll neva stoop for less. For all u dudes dat think u use a girl, hehe I pity u cos she over used u.
"we couldn't spend val together because his mum was around" who's bringing kids to romance section? smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Dumps His Girlfriend Of 7 Years After 8 Abortion And Womb Damage (video) / If A Girl Gifts U This Coconut, Will U Accept? (photo) / Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.