Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Best Breakup Ever!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Breakup Ever!!! (5425 Views)

100 Best Breakup Excuses!!! / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Is This the Best-breakup Song By A Nigerian ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 18, 2015
@ op, u wer so daft, he succeeded in using u & dumpin u...u are nt sharp atall, why will u on earth in d 1st place stay a week in a guy's house,is he ur husband, u wer just buggin him...all u wrote der is nt near girlsteam' watever u called it..wake up girl & be smart wit ur nxt guy.

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Chidonc(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Lmao. Wtf is this rubbish I just read?

Someone used you, tore your punny to shreds, replaced you, fvcked another girl on vals day, had a girl over in his house while giving you excuses, fvcked the girl while he was on phone with you, and you never realized. Only to come now and claim #girlpowerteam?

What kind of fish brain do you have?

Get the fvck outta here. grin

No be even beta fish brain she get self, he b like say na crayfish own.

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 5:19am On Feb 18, 2015
3cycle:
Once a guy starts texting more than he calls,just stop taking him seriously. A man should hear your voice twice daily atleast. Morning and evening.
Another reason I try as much as possible to stay away from relationships, so if I don't call her twice a day (at least) it means there is someone else

SMH, there are times I will stay a day or two without calling anybody or replying any text(for some reasons). I might even ignore calls.

So if I had a gf, she will conclude that I am no more interested in the relationship

Odikwa egwu.

Make unah continue writing scripts with unah brain and taking them out on us, those wey get the time are equal to it............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by duduade: 5:32am On Feb 18, 2015
At OP.... Pls dont mind the silly peeps ere.... At least i am proud of you for realizing on time he was not worth it.. He was a guy with a league of issues and a trailing dykc.... God will provide your bone of bone soonest...
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by eph12(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
3cycle:

Yes communication is key in relationships. When you love someone dearly, you will call them often.
You know it'll make more sense if it's being reciprocated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by olalekan1(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Drilz:
Hey, I truely dont know where to start but to cut it short. I just impulsively brokeup wit my 'supposed bf'. I got introduced to him by a frnd dat is also his frnd, he started d normal psyching process, I didnt give in easily because I jst brokeup frm a long rlationship. Its took six months sha I decided to giv it a try, we didnt get intimate until 3months after. He seem nice n cool but he start cutting communication via fone wt d flimsy xcuse of nt being a call person but we chat daily I spend a few weekends in his place. But I started prying into his fone, I needed to know who I was dealing wit, unfortunately or fortunately I saw some funny chats, he is alway on wt girls abt sex, I approached him n he said dey were his ex, I concluded dat he has leagues of exes which he doesnt want to let go completely, so I gave him time to sort himself out. He took 2wks to do dat n we rekindled though I still had doubts abt him. During val I cldnt be wt him cos he mom was arnd, I confirmed dat but jst yesterday I called him n told I ll coming to visit him cos I hv a training to attend arnd his area n might need to stay for a wk in his place n he said his frnd visited him wt a girl n I was like; ok no p, so hw abt ur room? He said; actualy a female frnd of his visited him wt another of her frnd dat his house is filled undecided ...wat? this female frnd of his, he said she is jst a frnd but I hv seen romantic chats bw d both of them. Guess wat I kicked his ass to d curbs and suprisingly I feel truely relieved. No girl shld try to mk her man happy at the xpense of her own happiness. I m one vry happy girl, my family n frnds show me so much love, I cant afford to b bitter.
I felt like sharing dis story to strengthen my fellow girls out there. If u know u r priceless u cant afford to let urself to b mistreated. Girls be independent, be confident, hv great moral standards n d right man ll come along, dnt b enslaved in a rlatnship because of money, stand up strong n tall.. #GirlPowerTeam wink
Can I know you, I have something precious to offer u. check for my pm.
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2015
As good as ur advice is op, only few people will embrace it.

D guy u break up with will not feel remorse becos one thing and another might hav happened when u slept @ his house making u as one of his latest HITS on bed.

However, I like d way u handled the situation.
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
3cycle:

Yes communication is key in relationships. When you love someone dearly, you will call them often.

Yes! Communication is key. But no be say the guy go day call u like say him day work for MTN na. Haba!

Sebi him no get Papa and Mama and siblings and friends to call abi? So dating u means he must spend at least 80% of his fone credits on 'I was just wanna hear ur voice' project abi? And who says communication cannot be done via texting, whatsapp and pinging? Na must say in go call u?

You nko, wot do u use ur own airtime to do if he uses his own to call u "morning and evening"? shocked

Na wa to you oh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am not a cheat but I am honestly not cool with a lady(gf) staying in my house for one week.

For what?

If I need a wife then I will go and get one.

Anyways, you sound happy and relieved here but truth is you are not relieved, nah......unless you never loved him.

I pray you meet someone who will not play with your love............

GoodLuck.
cool cool cool cool cool smiley

Wonder why peeps do that sad sad sad undecided undecided
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2015
chimkaire:

Taking advantage of guys, they will sleep in your house, eat your food and enjoy good sex all for free.
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Rubbish
[img][/img]
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by CoCoLav(f): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
3cycle:
Once a guy starts texting more than he calls,just stop taking him seriously. A man should hear your voice twice daily atleast. Morning and evening.

Gbam!
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:

Someone used you, tore your punny to shreds, replaced you, fvcked another girl on vals day, had a girl over in his house while giving you excuses, fvcked the girl while he was on phone with you, and you never realized. Only to come now and claim #girlpowerteam?

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

One sentence

YOU ARE A SLOWPOKE
12 words -

You're a low IQ having, no brain functioning, pathetically discombobulated "dumbassified" _idiot!

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
12 words -

You're a low IQ having, no brain functioning, pathetically discombobulated "dumbassified" _idiot!

Are you sure about that? cheesy
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you sure about that? cheesy
Can you prove otherwise?
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
Can you prove otherwise?

The burden of proof rests on you cheesy

Evidenced by your initial post, it is apparent that you are a slowpoke. I believe I owe the world to sum it up in a single sentence.

1 Like

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

Evidenced by your initial post, it is apparent that you are a slowpoke. I believe I owe the world to sum it up in a single sentence.

Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:

don't be hard on the lady.

She is trying to make herself happy grin grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
chimkaire:

stop wondering

Why do people go on holidays?

grin grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
my dear u didn't break up with the guy rather the guy had to let go of u cos he's through with...he's tired of pumping u and needed some fresh pusci k. u are away from him cos he wanted u to be away. there is no way in confirming true love @girls cos real players will still display the characters u girls think that makes a guy really on love.

just enjoy the banng while it lasts or be single or pray about a good relationship.
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Midehi:
@ op, u wer so daft, he succeeded in using u & dumpin u...u are nt sharp atall, why will u on earth in d 1st place stay a week in a guy's house,is he ur husband, u wer just buggin him...all u wrote der is nt near girlsteam' watever u called it..wake up girl & be smart wit ur nxt guy.
seconded !!!

without doubt. grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
diddydiva:

don't be hard on the lady.

She is trying to make herself happy grin grin
The truth is a hard pill. . . It's pointless making it soft.
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Blackett:
The truth is a hard pill. . . It's pointless making it soft.
grin grin

I feel sorry for her tho
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Congrats . Next time consider a no sex relationship tongue
seconded!!! .

grin grin
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Greyworm: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Is not a breakup...u jst left n i guess when he needs u ...u wil stil come back
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, I have just 1 way you could not Diss me.. Let me tell you how I broke up with a cheating girlfriend..
I took up my guitar and played her a Lullaby..
Irene go away, go away..
Please don't come back another day because I have closed the door to my heart to you and have thrown away the keys...
She cried her eyeballs out..
She will cry harder some more when it becomes a hit track all over the homes in Nigeria and abroad..
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by bosun11(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Justfollowit:

###just passing by
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by francizy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Another reason I try as much as possible to stay away from relationships, so if I don't call her twice a day (at least) it means there is someone else

SMH, there are times I will stay a day or two without calling anybody or replying any text(for some reasons). I might even ignore calls.

So if I had a gf, she will conclude that I am no more interested in the relationship

Odikwa egwu.

Make unah continue writing scripts with unah brain and taking them out on us, those wey get the time are equal to it............

No mind them, na so them dey talk. You go call them too much now, them go call you pain in the neck. You no too call them say you don catch new babe. Some of them even find it difficult communicating with their man and they give silly excuses then when the man does same, they cry fowl.

I have already made up my mind to take any relationship the way a lady presents it. Nigerian girls/ladies want 98% out of their man but can't even give him up to 50%..
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by francizy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Drilz:
Yyaaaaayyy!!! cheesy!! Its my first thread ever n its raking in views in less than an hour kiss .
And for those guys that r soo worked up undecided dey need to tk a chill pill, she had d breakup not u.
But again nigerians have to stop being too judgemental n criticizing, these r d major causes of d reason y people dnt speak up n die in silence, our daughters r being molested, our r being emasculated, our sisters suffer dsame pains but yet dey cant speak up because of d fear of being judged and condemned. When pple r able to pull out of things like dis, I think dey nd suport n encouragement nt condemnation. Its sad already, dont mk it worst. I might nd to write a thread on judgment &. Condemnation wink . This might jst b happening arnd us but wr cant help cos he or she is scared of condemnation. Lets b rational.
Meanwhile; blankett u really do nd to relax!!!

Jeeeeeeeeeeez reading this just gave me a headache sha...

You shorten and miss out words too often. Please don't write like this in a formal scenario OK? Thanks..
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Congrats . Next time consider a no sex relationship tongue
ronald4lif please come
Re: Best Breakup Ever!!! by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
obongproff:

Yes! Communication is key. But no be say the guy go day call u like say him day work for MTN na. Haba!

Sebi him no get Papa and Mama and siblings and friends to call abi? So dating u means he must spend at least 80% of his fone credits on 'I was just wanna hear ur voice' project abi? And who says communication cannot be done via texting, whatsapp and pinging? Na must say in go call u?

You nko, wot do u use ur own airtime to do if he uses his own to call u "morning and evening"? shocked

Na wa to you oh!

No mind am.. Me that tried for months to keep in touch with my supposed gf, you don't wanna know the outcome.
Our Nigerian babes dey no dey try at all.. When you give them your everything, they disappoint you but when you don't, they call you insensitive. Till I marry, I no shuo say I go give them my all oh..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / See How Pretty This Lady Look Without A Single Make-up / Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.