Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Obamas Stance On Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Obamas Stance On Islam (3700 Views)

What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam / The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 10, 2009
**osisi:

any man that curses Obama ,America or Israel will have the curse return to them a million fold in Jesus' name
If you hate Obama and Bush take the next camel and move to Islamabad where everything is bad grin
na by force?

osisi 2009 - seems you are now a fully fledged MFM

**osisi:

Looks like the devil in you was ruffled a wee bit.

pele wink
If America 's economy is suffering, your own relatives in naija are eating mud pies
my dear who's worse off?

hehe, you mean our eelatives - you haven't been following the news - the global slow down isn't affecting naija the way it is y'all. na soso layoff them dey fire una right left and centre - no be so

JJYOU:

they wont go because they want to enjoy the ability to live free and rant about the west at the same time. the written judgement is declared upon these godless cursers

another of the eejits that wants to align the christianity sham with democracy.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 10, 2009
oyb:

lol it is no coincidence that Africa side, virtually ALL other christian and jewish nations in the world are the most powerful economically, technologically and militarily. Outside of Africa what has islam got to show? Camels, deserts, death and violence? grin Allah must be fast asleep.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by mukina2: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2009
**osisi:

na so that return to sender pain una sotey una moderator come ban me
cool cool cool

The day you would be truthful to urself will never come. are you sure this was why you were banned?
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by olabowale(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
@DavidDylan: « #33 on: Today at 04:17:55 AM »

Quote from: oyb on Today at 01:57:52 AM

lol it is no coincidence that Africa side, virtually ALL other christian and jewish nations in the world are the most powerful economically, technologically and militarily. Outside of Africa what has islam got to show? Camels, deserts, death and violence? Allah must be fast asleep.

haiti, Guatamala, Guayana. and many others. Since we will not talk about Africa. Those are in the Americas. I dont want to remind you of Belize and others in the America; Caribbeans. You will complain bitterly that they are black people. Still Africans in the diospora. They are the way they Jews were without the state of Israel. The way the Palestinians are now. At least those who are living outside Palestine. Interestingly, Israel (Prophet Jacob (as)), did not name this land Israel. he couldn't, considering that it was his grandfather, Ibrahim (AS) that Allah had a true and direct Friendship with.

If Jacob, Isaac, Ismail and father Ibrahim were to be alive, today, can Jacob say to any of them, "this is the land of israel. You are now Israelite or Israeli. If you don't like it, get out?" Impossible.

Indeed, Allah does not sleep. One of the diffrences between you and Him, your Creator. He does not labor all day, either. So he is never fatique. Nor does He slumber, tired needing a rest. He is Almighty, complete always. If He does not give immediate Judgement, it is because He allows opportunity to reflect and repent. He in less than a blink of an eye, will judge, if He wishes. But His love by unlimited Mercy, while we still have they chance, before death, is active right now than His ability to greatly punish the evildoers.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by ayinba1(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
@davidylan

David is either unwilling to or incapable of thinking. I am not sorry for you at all because you'be had countless opportunities to know that Allah is the Lord and Creator of heavens and the earth (pls read Qursiyu-shebi you sabi Quran), yet you persist in your kaffir ways.

Allah is watching, don't for one second think otherwise, and He is swift and just in punishment. He is also The Most Merciful and the choice is pretty much yours to make.

You sympathised? with Darfur but rejoice at the destruction of Palestinians, what sick logic is that? probably, you forget or do not realise that a lot of the victims of Darfur are muslims; oh no! it's not that, you spoke against Darfur because the perpetuators were muslims too,

now that makes some sense.

tell us about your nightmares where you are being chased through the streets by the Quran; or by muslims. no amount of "blood of jesus" will eliminate those. grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2009
ayinba1:

@davidylan

David is either unwilling to or incapable of thinking. I am not sorry for you at all because you'be had countless opportunities to know that Allah is the Lord and Creator of heavens and the earth (please read Qursiyu-shebi you sabi Quran), yet you persist in your kaffir ways.

Allah is watching, don't for one second think otherwise, and He is swift and just in punishment. He is also The Most Merciful and the choice is pretty much yours to make.

all the above is bogus crap. grin If allah is watching, he seems to be doing so with eyes closed.

ayinba1:

You sympathised? with Darfur but rejoice at the destruction of Palestinians, what sick logic is that? probably, you forget or do not realise that a lot of the victims of Darfur are muslims; oh no! it's not that, you spoke against Darfur because the perpetuators were muslims too,

no turn it around. You dont care about muslims in darfur but spend way too much time crying about the dead on gaza . . . now what kind of sick logic is that? I cant find sympathy for gazans, they are only reaping the fruits of a virulent, religious ideology of anti-semitic hate and their fascination with a culture that glorifies death and violence. I cant sympathise with those who go on TV calling us apes, pigs and glorifying our deaths. I cant sympathise with those who dance on streets and share sweets anytime a jew or american is killed . . . no ma'am . . . that is what i call sick logic.

You can cry all you want.

ayinba1:

tell us about your nightmares where you are being chased through the streets by the Quran; or by muslims. no amount of "blood of jesus" will eliminate those. grin

I sleep soundly with no dreams or nightmares because my God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob watches over me. The same God who prophesied in the bible that He would gather the jews from all the corners of the earth back to their ancestral lands never to be scattered again . . . THE REAL GOD WHO WATCHES AND PROTECTS His own . . . if God be for me who can be against me? Certainly not that idolatrous book of yours or ur fellow ddemonic brethren.

Good luck crying for gaza.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2009
olabowale:

Indeed, Allah does not sleep. One of the diffrences between you and Him, your Creator. He does not labor all day, either. So he is never fatique. Nor does He slumber, tired needing a rest. He is Almighty, complete always. If He does not give immediate Judgement, it is because He allows opportunity to reflect and repent. He in less than a blink of an eye, will judge, if He wishes. But His love by unlimited Mercy, while we still have they chance, before death, is active right now than His ability to greatly punish the evildoers.

His slaves the world over from gaza to the westbank, india, afghanistan, darfur, somalia, kosovo, iraq, iran, yemen, pakistan . . . are all in turmoil. Fear, death, violence and blood is their only language . . . has it ever occured to you to wonder why even though allah does not sleep he doesnt seem to be interested in making his slaves live in peace with their brethren?

Think alhaji. Its not too hard.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by olabowale(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2009
And a fickle minded person, pretending to have a belief, seeing the enemies of God having an upper hand over the "believers," during the time of the past prophets, would probably say exactly, in mockery what you just said above;

I got to shock your memory to live;

1). The children of Israel under the prophetic reign of Moses. I hope you remembered that the Children of Israel were
enslaved, oppressed, killed without even such a noticeable repercussion.

2). In the time of Jesus. Jesus himself was even beat up that he bled. You even believed this. You carry that belief to
the point that you even taking him as god. Truly you have created an idol out of ordinary prophet. An innocent
soul.

David, God is always aware. Fully awake. Just because he is not killing the evildoers zionists enmass, you being one of them, at least a proxy, by support, is just that everyone has an appointed time by Him.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2009
olabowale:

And a fickle minded person, pretending to have a belief, seeing the enemies of God having an upper hand over the "believers," during the time of the past prophets, would probably say exactly, in mockery what you just said above;

which "past prophets"? the ones you stole from the jews? grin

olabowale:

I got to shock your memory to live;

1). The children of Israel under the prophetic reign of Moses. I hope you remembered that the Children of Israel were
enslaved, oppressed, killed without even such a noticeable repercussion.

what unbelievable untruths.
1. The Egyptians, Assyrians, Moabites and co paid for their incursions against the jews with very serious consequences. Go ask the egyptians who drowned in the red sea.

2. Under a protege of Moses the Jews moved into the promised land (Joshua took over from Moses) and they certainly were not under oppression.

olabowale:

2). In the time of Jesus. Jesus himself was even beat up that he bled. You even believed this. You carry that belief to
the point that you even taking him as god. Truly you have created an idol out of ordinary prophet. An innocent
soul.

yeah . . . He was beat up so much that you had to steal him to include in your quran? grin For someone who has beat up so bad . . . He certainly hasnt done badly given the fact that His people are whipping 22 arab nations like no man's business. Reminds me about "touching the apple of God's eyes".

olabowale:

David, God is always aware. Fully awake. Just because he is not killing the evildoers zionists enmass, you being one of them, at least a proxy, by support, is just that everyone has an appointed time by Him.

What utter folly. cheesy
Wake your god up . . . hasnt he heard the cries of the people of Darfur yet?
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by osisi2(f): 2:18am On Jan 11, 2009
mukina2:

The day you would be truthful to yourself will never come. are you sure this was why you were banned?

Are you out of your pediatric mind ?

I made a post here next time I came around, I could no longer post with the same user name what am I to think?
since you know the reason, madam Islamabad, why don't you tell  us?
Most of my bans have had Islam boldly as the reason, do you want to see them?
you folks are ashamed of the truth we now know
either way the truth always prevails.
and thank God many now know that the thing wey una get for pot,no be soup
deal with it missy!

You can go ahead and ban me,I'll simply get a new name if I wish, while you and your ogas fraud of actual members continue shocked
since you don't bother deleting them from the number.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by KarmaMod(f): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2009
Many people were banned for that Simi Brazil thread, osisi dear
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 11, 2009
allah is watching, allah does not sleep bla bla bla . . . where is this allah? the children of Darfur and Gaza are starting to ask questions. grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2009
@Frizy,

What do you propose that we do? In a society where muslims are being targeted with Privacy Act, unauthorised wiretaps etc, one candidate says "I will continue with this practice", the other said " I will put an end to this". Is the solution really for us to remain aloof from making an impact in what will affect our lives(religion) in a society we dwell in?

Can you now tell us the fate of christians in Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi, UAE and other Arab countries?
In every US/western city we have mosques Can you say the same about other Moslem countries?
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by ayinba1(f): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2009
@dayo

no i cannot. i do not live in those places
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2009
ayinba1:

@dayo

no i cannot. i do not live in those places

what a disgraceful hypocrite. You live in the US, a land where you have rights, freedom of worship and mosques aplenty.
In Bethlehem it is now a crime to be a christian, in Gaza christians are under intense persecution from the evil ones who cry about "occupation". christians are streaming out of Iraq on a daily basis as their quota to be represented in government as a minority has now been officially removed.

Talk of Lebanon that used to be 60% christian less than 50yrs ago, today it is an islamic republic with very little freedoms for others. Pakistan? The vatican was rebuffed by Saudi Arabia very recently when it asked to be allowed to build a church for the expatriates working there.

Ayinba, you can bury your head in the sands of denial and deciet forever but the truth will find you in the hole you hide.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by auwal87(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ davidylan

be very careful, extreme haters can end up becoming believers.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by muhsin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Davidylan

Reading your posts scare the hell out of me. Please soften your language when talking about Allah for the sake of peace and understanding. We Muslims cannot and will not say the same to your so-called God, i.e Jesus. We at other hand hand respect him and give him prestigious and invaluable regard.

Wish am understood. Ciao!
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Jarus(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
Davidylan,
angry angry angry So ra re o
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by mukina2: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2009
**osisi:

Are you out of your pediatric mind ?

I made a post here next time I came around, I could no longer post with the same user name what am I to think?
since you know the reason, madam Islamabad, why don't you tell us?
Most of my bans have had Islam boldly as the reason, do you want to see them?
and thank God many now know that the thing wey una get for pot,no be soup
deal with it missy!

You can go ahead and ban me,I'll simply get a new name if I wish, while you and your ogas fraud of actual members continue shocked
since you don't bother deleting them from the number.

I am saying it again, the day you would be truthful to yourself will never come.

KarmaMod:

Many people were banned for that Simi Brazil thread, osisi dear
She knows, she just wants somewhere to cast the blame
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by babs787(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Osisi

Do you care to share the truth with me?
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by hajifaty: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2009
@osisi
yor mouth is full of rubbish. Do you think Islam is just an ordinary religion? this is a religion from the ONE God that we know and Islam is the fast growing religion in the World now. I suggest you keep ur mouth shot before you start using you mouth to do your monthly period. grin yeye girl
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by hajifaty: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2009
@osisi
yor mouth is full or rubbish. Do you think Islam is just an ordinary religion? this is a religion from the ONE God that we know and Islam is the fast growing religion in the World now. I suggest you keep ur mouth shot before you start using you mouth to do your monthly period. grin yeye girl
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by seeklove: 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Frizy

I have an advise for you. Please if those thing that you wrote on this thread actually make sense to you, then I beg you to check yourself into a mental institution. I have never read anything so dumb!!!!!

You advice muslims not to vote at all, do you know the implication of this? Please tell me, how many brain cells do you have? You don't want them to vote which is the only civil way of making their voice heard. Is it because voting is peaceful and does not involve suicide bombings and sensless killings of innocent people? Are these suicide bombings and sensless killings of innocent people the only thing that muslims should do?

No matter how much you try to hide your racism, your post reveals it. Your problem with Obama is because he is black(African American). You have the guts to say that he is not! Please what is he? Stinking Arabic killer? I have noticed that islam is a very racist religion, no matter how much they try to hide it. Any black person who is a muslim is a complete fool who lacks the knowledge of the history of that rubbish called islam.

I don't know if there is something in islam that makes its followers dumb and stupid. I have seen otherwise pretty smart people, but whenever the discusion is about islam or politics they become totally stupid. Driven by lust for murder, anger, hatrad, they open their mouths and talk rubbish.

The major problem with the world today is islam. We wait for the day America or any other country will eradicate islam from the face of the earth. I know the time is coming.
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2009
auwal87:

@ davidylan

be very careful, extreme haters can end up becoming believers.

since i'm not a "hater" but a truth teller . . . such a misfortune can never befall me. grin

muhsin:

@Davidylan

Reading your posts scare the hell out of me. Please soften your language when talking about Allah for the sake of peace and understanding. We Muslims cannot and will not say the same to your so-called God, i.e Jesus. We at other hand hand respect him and give him prestigious and invaluable regard.

Wish am understood. Ciao!

see how much you "respect" Jesus Christ and give Him "invaluable regard" . . . afterall He's just my "so-called" God eh. grin Speaking from two sides of the mouth seems to be your speciality.

Jarus:

Davidylan,
angry angry angry So ra re o

my brother no vex. grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by osisi2(f): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2009
hajifaty:

@osisi
yor mouth is full or rubbish. Do you think Islam is just an ordinary religion? this is a religion from the ONE God that we know and Islam is the fast growing religion in the World now. I suggest you keep ur mouth shot before you start using you mouth to do your monthly period. grin yeye girl

Bia halifatu abi sikiratu tongue
Hold your horses abi ya wrappers
take your time o
after now you people will say that I've said cheesy
na so so curse curse full una mouths
na babalawo abi na mosque una dey go on Fridays
wonders shall never end
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 12, 2009
hajifaty:

@osisi

we thank God for population explosion. If you marry 5 wives you bet your religion will "grow". grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by hajifaty: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2009
@osisi
bia kedu grin Next friday I go come carry you go Jumat for you to see how wonderful God is
Meanwhile, you are free to fall in love with ourn imam grin
no vex alaja OSISI grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Frizy(m): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2009
seeklove:

@Frizy

I have an advise for you. Please if those thing that you wrote on this thread actually make sense to you, then I beg you to check yourself into a mental institution. I have never read anything so dumb!!!!!

That is how sensible I see you now. I bet he never listened to the speech before ranting like a he-goat. shocked

You advice muslims not to vote at all, do you know the implication of this?

Tell me a better way, if they don't have a candidate after their welfare. Fool! angry

Please tell me, how many brain cells do you have? You don't want them to vote which is the only civil way of making their voice heard. Is it because voting is peaceful and does not involve suicide bombings and sensless killings of innocent people? Are these suicide bombings and sensless killings of innocent people the only thing that muslims should do?
Another foolish statement. Did I tell you now that I advocate suicide bombing, and that all Muslims do? . While Jihad is defined exclusively as a battle with the sword, suicide bombing is not advocated by alot of the sincere scholars because its suicidal and non-selective. slowpoke angry 

No matter how much you try to hide your racism, your post reveals it. Your problem with Obama is because he is black(African American). You have the guts to say that he is not! Please what is he? Stinking Arabic killer? I have noticed that islam is a very racist religion, no matter how much they try to hide it. Any black person who is a muslim is a complete fool who lacks the knowledge of the history of that rubbish called islam.

You must be too daft to even say this. Who said he is not black? Or because he is black, you now expect him to feed your family in Nigeria. angry

Are you now the wise black? . Daft nonsense

I don't know if there is something in islam that makes its followers dumb and stupid. I have seen otherwise pretty smart people, but whenever the discusion is about islam or politics they become totally stupid. Driven by lust for murder, anger, hatrad, they open their mouths and talk rubbish.

What makes you think makes Muslims stupid? Go to schools and see how your so called "almajirs" out wit others in their exams. Why don't you think for once before talking?

The major problem with the world today is islam. We wait for the day America or any other country will eradicate islam from the face of the earth. I know the time is coming.

Let me tell you the truth. The main problem with the world today is Kufr, and aggressive Kafrs like you contribute much to the problems we have in the world. We wont wait but also struggle for the day we'll eradicate Kufr from the face of the earth. I know the time is coming. grin grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by muhsin(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2009
davidylan:

see how much you "respect" Jesus Christ and give Him "invaluable regard" . . . afterall He's just my "so-called" God eh. grin Speaking from two sides of the mouth seems to be your speciality.

my brother no vex. grin

I wish I had refrained this statement from that post, davidylan. But to tell truth I couldn't nurture that capability after knowing very well that Jesus is not God. But that apart, I very much respect him. And you darned well know that, don't you? LOL grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by hajifaty: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
Xtians and the Jews are just like a a DOG that is already going astray but they don't want to listen to the voice of the right path.
grin grin grin osisi &co grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2009
muhsin:

I wish I had refrained this statement from that post, davidylan. But to tell truth I couldn't nurture that capability after knowing very well that Jesus is not God. But that apart, I very much respect him. And you darned well know that, don't you? LOL grin

Just the same way i know allah is nothing but a demon. See we are both equal eh? grin
Re: Obamas Stance On Islam by olabowale(m): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2009
@DavidDylanL How many demons are there? Is there any other than Shaitan?

Omo boy; You and me on this one! I want to use Ogbon agba on you. Today na today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim / Why Can't The Quran Be Translated Into English? / Somali Rape Victim, 13, Stoned To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.