Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy (5772 Views)

10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
dahreyM:

guess u've seen it nw. btw, av u ever been to nigeria b4? perhaps u av friends over here

Just saw it now but what is it all about? Don't like answering PMs on Nairaland because there are some crazy, nasty freaks here lol.

Never been to Nigeria but I know quite a few Nigerians.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Hazardd(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I'm too old for, "catch me if you can" games. When I'm interested, I act like I'm interested & go for the kill grin Who has the energy for all of that pretentious stuff?

Some of the things people write here, I think it's for kids, by kids.
You are from SA where ladies grab the bull by the horn.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are from SA where ladies grab the bull by the horn.

No other way of doing it, or is there?
Either you're interested or you're not. The rest is for the birds & a waste of time imo.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by badassProdigy(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2015
1 & 2 on point...
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No other way of doing it, or is there?
Either you're interested or you're not. The rest is for the birds & a waste of time imo.

I think I like the idea of going for what you want.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Greyworm: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lols kinda true wink
shocked buh who does that in this 21st century when i can walk up 2 him and say bae i really like u cheesy cheesy cheesy
omg...yh yh dats hw we roll
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Greyworm: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Older than 29 but younger than 32. Do the maths tongue
i guess u r married by now
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I think I like the idea of going for what you want.

Yeah, but it gets a bit tricky though because some guys are used to the blushing & giggling type. So they tend to become intimidated when a woman is more assertive than the norm. Who cares? However, there are ways of going about it without making the guy feel like he's now the lady in the picture lol. You just have to tread slightly & make sure that he feels like he's doing the chasing, is in control, when infact, the hunter is really the hunted wink It's all about engaging him (if/when he approaches) & take it from there. One thing I'll never do is go after a guy 1st though. Got too much pride. He always has to make the 1st move or he must forget it.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Greyworm:
i guess u r married by now

Ja.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Greyworm: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ja.
una own beta ...una dn marry stil geh tym d cm online
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Greyworm:
una own beta ...una dn marry stil geh tym d cm online

Dude, it's a marriage not a prison sentence. I'm sure even prisoners are allowed time to use the internet. Who ever said married people don't visit the world wide web
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Yeah, but it gets a bit tricky though because some guys are used to the blushing & giggling type. So they tend to become intimidated when a woman is more assertive than the norm. Who cares? However, there are ways of going about it without making the guy feel like he's now the lady in the picture lol. You just have to tread slightly & make sure that he feels like he's doing the chasing, is in control, when infact, the hunter is really the hunted wink It's all about engaging him (if/when he approaches) & take it from there. One thing I'll never do is go after a guy 1st though. Got too much pride. He always has to make the 1st move or he must forget it.

You are smart. I wish you could chase me wink
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You are smart. I wish you could chase me wink

smiley
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lols kinda true wink
shocked buh who does that in this 21st century when i can walk up 2 him and say bae i really like u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u serious?? Ok so how are we gona work this out..
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by dahreyM: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Just saw it now but what is it all about? Don't like answering PMs on
Nairaland because there are some crazy, nasty freaks here lol.

Never been to Nigeria but I know quite a few Nigerians.

it is telling u to check ya mail, dahrey lawwvs to chat with u. check ya
mail and gv me a reply, m nt nasty lyk these other boiz, m nice.

i'm sure d nigerians u knw are the popular artiste who cums to shoot
video in south africa
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by Greyworm: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Dude, it's a marriage not a prison sentence. I'm sure even prisoners are allowed time to use the internet. Who ever said married people don't visit the world wide web
jst ma imagination...no offence
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by obihaip(m): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ladies are funny
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by njuwo(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
lols kinda true wink
In your dream. This is one of the example of your signature.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by wemmieslim(f): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
When lady(ies) were girl(s).
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by mirexxx(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
njuwo:
In your dream. This is one of the example of your signature.
keep deceiving yourself undecided
u think everyone is the same?
what's d big deal in walking up 2 a guy and telling him u like him? undecided
the worst he can do is snub me or form nonsense! grin
and it ends there smiley smiley smiley
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by njuwo(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
keep deceiving yourself undecided
u think everyone is the same?
what's d big deal in walking up 2 a guy and telling him u like him? undecided
the worst he can do is snub me or form nonsense! grin
and it ends there smiley smiley smiley
Hmm, are you in real life, do you live in this our honourable country Nigeria, i've never for once come across a Nigerian girl with this kind of your mindset, if you live in Nigeria, which particular area, let me relocate there, and i hope all girls there are like this, i will relocate there to see if one girl like you will like me and not hide it but approach me to tell me whole ha.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by mirexxx(f): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
njuwo:
Hmm, are you in real life, do you live in this our honourable country Nigeria, i've never for once come across a Nigerian girl with this kind of your mindset, if you live in Nigeria, which particular area, let me relocate there, and i hope all girls there are like this, i will relocate there to see if one girl like you will like me and not hide it but approach me to tell me whole ha.
what has Nigeria got to do with being determined ? goodnyt plz!
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by njuwo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
mirexxx:
what has Nigeria got to do with being determined ? goodnyt plz!
You wouldn't understand, when you read what some guys are facing concerning girls that they like and they like them but they are scared of rejection, the girl on their part who like them doesn't even have the boldness to tell them, when you read about them, you may understand.
Re: Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy by baralatie(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Older than 29 but younger than 32. Do the maths tongue
no lie o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Now Doing This? *pictures* / Hello Guys: Don’t Marry Career Women / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.