Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? (832 Views)

How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by brown4: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by brown4: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2009
mojisola wrote:

Who is using who? It is so obvious that the men are using the so called senseless girls. They give them money and in turn use them for sexual reasons and also as preys to redeem there various source of wealth. I have lived in the hostel while I was in higher Institution. They call them Aristo and as at that point in time, the so called big girls even thou they are small in age, feels they are making use of the men. I can categorically tell u that today those men who used to give them the fake love are no where to be found, instead they have gone for the younger generation and the few ones, who feel they can tie them down with pregnancies, are now nursing there babies alone. Who is using who?

If you have ever listend to there conversations, you pity them, this men use them like animals on bed.They control them like dulls.They given time table on when and when to come and see them. All they give is money for the rags they put on and feed then just like you do to your dogs. They are always broke because they put themselves in levels they do not belong. They live like pest and they do anything to make the man stay going from one place to another and some of them end up meeting there doom. Things may look rosy with them, but open a contracepive shop and see how your sales will be when they are close to you.This men have there kids doing very well but this girls are under boundage of bringing children to the world cause the day that happens,they are on there own. Some of this men are so possessive that those girls are not allowed to have any young men outside them, but they can have many girls outside the girl. Who is using who?
Am sure this story will interest you. A man gave a young lady a house, a car and the document bearing her name. When she was caught with his fiance, she was thrown out of the house like water. She felt she could contest the property on her name, on getting to court, the man produced the original of the documents. The lady later got to know that all documents handed over to her where fake. She was almost imprisoned because she now became the criminal. The man called her a common prostitude. Am sure the man must be 419. But who used who.

If I keep talking, I will give alot of examples. But many of those girls who feel we don't belong then in school are now lamenting, going from church to church,mosque to mosque or one place to another,looking for partners or something else. They look so old at times when you mistaking meet them in places and I tell my kids we went to the same school, they see me as calling someone who up to my aunty's age my schoolmate and in the real sense, some thou the same age and some are younger than me. Our young girls should know that we are like flowers, if we missuse ourselves we lose the beauty in and out of us.It even tells on physical appearance.Who ever want to age gracefully should stay off this rubbish we are the looser not the men.Although it is not easy but there are one million and one women out there who have succeded without Aristos.Young girls make this bible verse your watch word [Colossians 3:5-6 deaden your body members regarding fornication,uncleanness,sexual appetite,hurtful desires and covetousness because on the account of those the WARTH of GOD is coming ]

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by busybein: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
both

the young girl needs his money,he needs sex
Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by DonEse125(f): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
Both of them,but the girl's more stupid. In your very long write-up above,u failed to mention that nobody dragged them to do whatever it is they do. They do it out of their own free will. If you look at it logically,such things are nothing more than business transactions,and after the deed was done,the men simply paid for services rendered. Any girl who does that doesnt deserve my sympathy,or anyone else's.
Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by brown4: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2009
gbengaowoade1 wrote:

Is there anything to say after she said it all?
The level of poverty could also be adduce as a factor to our young girls, sorry, all ladies that depend on aristos.
Some still come through fortunate to hold down "ajebutters" for husband in the long run, but the truth must be said,what is not ideal is not ideal.

The act is still on the rise, i have witnessed varsity hunnies in a free-for-all sexcapade, where 5 men engaged 5 girls, that is, swooping freely among each other, lotta instances abound, talkless of what occurs among undergraduates too.

I attended a varsity where all went down(you know what i mean?), so, having realised that life isn't all about the physical, then a few words is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by Moonstone(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2009
It's the young girl using married man o! She can keep him under her thumb for as long as possible and she has a lot of options open to her. She can single-handedly destroy that guy's life if she wants. She has things to gain and less things to lose.
Re: Who Is Really Using Who: The Married Man Or The Young Girl? by ndumart: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2009
The young girl uses him to make some cool dude
The married man uses her to while away the time

(1) (Reply)

She Is Black And Beautiful / Try Everything B4 Getting Married Or Take The Chance Andget Married As A Virgin? / Newly Engaged To A Wonderful Man That Is Half Igbo - Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.