Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency (25386 Views)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by experimentist: 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Imanuelle:
Someone please tell GEJites to stop frustrating me on bbm.

Ambode inclusive.
Oh boy, na so some fine stupeed TANoid chicks dey disturb for twitter bout GEJ matter. I block their asss first.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
experimentist:
Oh boy, na so some fine stupeed TANoid chicks dey disturb for twitter bout GEJ matter. I block their asss first.

Twitter? Chicks?

Bros make we jam later, make I stroll reach twitter. wink

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by LewisO: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
wheesin:

And you want progress.. ..after u spaced booked like prostitutes undecided
why can't u be logical for once? Is your job devoted for spreading ignorance? undecided

Why can u just mind your department? ?

Don't be a nosy iddiot! angry
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by experimentist: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Imanuelle:

Twitter? Chicks?

Bros make we jam later, make I stroll reach twitter. wink
grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by nigerhead(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
5million Nigerians now use trains, adonbilivit! ...proof needed. I aint doubting ya trains, but 5million people use them from where to where?

And where is this massive improvement in electricity? because I dont see it, by God's grace I stay in a relatively well to do area,but we run generator throughout the day. Today, we have had light for only 2 hours, so where is this light Mr Jonathan.

I just dont understand why people come and say such obvious lies. Thats how someone was saying there is massive improvement once you step out of the airport; well I landed at MMA International wing and it still looks like the same old building and doesnt look international, dont let me start with that Airport road lipsrsealed , and people come and shout that Jonathan has changed everything.

He has done some good things from what I hear : Trains, Farmer's fertilizers, Benin-Ore road, and some other roads, some diversification of the economy. But the damage he has done or allowed to be done by the people around him is far outweighing the "good". What has he done that has directly changed the way of life of the common man. OBJ as rubbish as he was, paved the way for the Telecom and IT revolution we are enjoying today, till he dies, hate him or love him, you cannot deny that.

A country that had almost al it debts cancelled, its foreign reserves at an all time high, and oil price soaring for a majority of Mr Goodluck's tenure, is suddenly in the midst of a growing debt burden again and has depleted foreign reserves. What has he done in terms of capital expenditure that can account for this state of things.

Leadership is about influencing people to act for the greater good of the people, but our dear president is obviously not influencing anyone but is rather been influenced. Part of it stems from his obvious lack of intellectual depth.

Abeg, rant over. Its a pity that young ones that are supposed to think intellectually cannot, but are caught up in Ethnic and religous bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:
I have a thousand and one reasons to do otherwise, & to support GMB15 (irrespective of what happens on NL) to bring the change that is badly needed in Nigeria.

Shame on those who (eat their vomit and) pledge their support to Jonathan for no reason other than stomach infrastructure and "some form of security"!
True talk.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by lorddannie: 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Aprime:
Oh no, now they are advertising what they've done to the masses... grin

Because haters like you claimed they have not done anything. grin
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by ekeneidiagbor: 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
EdCure:
I have a thousand and one reasons to do otherwise, & to support GMB15 (irrespective of what happens on NL) to bring the change that is badly needed in Nigeria.

Shame on those who (eat their vomit and) pledge their support to Jonathan for no reason other than stomach infrastructure and "some form of security"!

good thing is u r not disputing those claims..

maybe u shud create a thread stating objectively ur thousand and 1 reasons and convince some who are standing on the fence...
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by rashygenius: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
donnypool:

apart from boko haram, immigration scam and "stealing is not corruption" have you guys said any reasonable thing?
i can c dt u r mentally derailed.

Na because u no get family wey boko haram affect,na y u dey talk like dt...Boko haram case is no longer a terrorist stuff..now "GENOCIDE" under a watchfull nose of a democratic govt to protect lives and properties.
With dt alone,In a sane country,where tins re done normally,Jonathan shld av resigned by now
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by dammytosh: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
itetemi:
a collection of lies.that is why they use 3d animations for the advert because they do not exist in reality.

Sensible Nigerian.

You are not a victim of this Magilomugunblocratic Government.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by upcrown2512(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
PDP NEVER BELIEVE APC WILL SURVIVE.
THEY THINK APC WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH.

BEFORE THEY WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER APC ALMOST REACH THE WINING BUS STOP.
THE MOST PITY ASPECT IS: THE REALITY THAT COULD HAVE GAVE THEM SPEED TO OVERTAKE APC HAS BEEN REPLACED BY
PROPAGANDA
MOLD SLINGING
LIES
TRIBALISM
RELIGION BIGOTRY
WAKING UP AT THIS ZERO IS A TEDIOUS JOB FOR PDP.

DO YOU KNOW SOME OF THEM ARE STILL KICKING AGAINST THE USE OF PVCS INSTEAD OF MOBILIZING PDP MEMBERS.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by deshysmalls(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
25,000KM road in which parts of the country? So these people are telling us GEJ has constructed roads more than 3 times the distance from Nigeria to UK?

Diaris God o, all these lies you are sharing!!!

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Koroaso:
*#1 MILLION REASONS JONATHAN MUST GO*

1-Most" NIGERIANS" have been killed under GEJ'S WATCH!!
2-Not a single finger lifted against corruption.
3-Oil subsidy was removed and Nigerians didn't benefit in any way instead today dollar is 213 to a naira

Copy* the* list*
Add your own.....let's give him 1 million reasons
Enough is enough.

Up till now you no no anything ,
Tell me the govt that is not corrupt ? from 1960 till date.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by holatin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
HugeMac:
all hail sai Buhari the social media president , please apc e rats , i need 200 likes , we must vote GEJ out
which of the mental asylum did you escaped from ?
as clueless as jonathan

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
tunex23:
Presidency displaying their world class cluelessness!!!

PDP = People Decieving people

Presidency = corrupt criminal Gang

Weather they like it or not they must leave may 29th 2015!

up till now you no no anything ....

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from?

Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

how will malam buhari fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing him + Tinubu ? same old people

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
upcrown2512:
PDP NEVER BELIEVE APC WILL SURVIVE.
THEY THINK APC WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH.

BEFORE THEY WAKE UP FROM THEIR SLUMBER APC ALMOST REACH THE WINING BUS STOP.
THE MOST PITY ASPECT IS: THE REALITY THAT COULD HAVE GAVE THEM SPEED TO OVERTAKE APC HAS BEEN REPLACED BY
PROPAGANDA
MOLD SLINGING
LIES
TRIBALISM
RELIGION BIGOTRY
WAKING UP AT THIS ZERO IS A TEDIOUS JOB FOR PDP.

DO YOU KNOW SOME OF THEM ARE STILL KICKING AGAINST THE USE OF PVCS INSTEAD OF MOBILIZING PDP MEMBERS.

“Buhari is a car with a damaged engine but being packaged by Tinubu and his cabal whose only interest is the wealth of Nigeria.”He said; “In all the campaign rallies held by the APC, Buhari never spoke for more than six minutes.

“Buhari will just utter some words that he had rehearsed and any attempt to bring in new words always result to confusion in his brain due to senility. That was the reason he called his running mate Osunbade instead of Osinbajo and also referred to Imo State as Ibo State.“This is clear evidence of ill-health, old age and senility. Those packaging Buhari to achieve their personal ambition of gaining unhindered access to the wealth of Nigeria should fear God and allow this old man to take care of his health,” the governor said.Speaking further, Fayose, who insisted that “Buhari is old and sick said; “they had programmed Buhari to travel to the U.S on 26th of this month, but they opted out when the secret trip was reported in the media

http://hibe-online.com/allow-buhari-to-seek-medical-help-abroad-fayose-to-apc/
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by ooshinibos: 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30858902][/quote]
so with all this achievement can u explain why we still dont have electricity even though funds has been assigned to this project ..can u also explain why 300 naira is equal to one british pound ..actually new investors are leaving nigeria like zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by ooshinibos: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30858902][/quote]
sir GEJ AND HIS FOLLOWERS ; IF THE ABOVE ACHIEVEMENTs DID HAPPEN IN TOTALITY GEJ WILL NOT NEED TO CAMPAIGN FOR re election ; HIS LACK OF ACHIEVEMENT HAS PRODUCED BUHARI AND THE APC CABAL ::GEJ SEE WHAT U HAVE DONE FOR YOURSELF . your acheivement will speak for you soon if u actually did anything , u dont need to campaign naa

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by sam13(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
If i hear ....
2000mwt to 4000mwt indeed
infrastructure:300,000 housing indeed where dem build dem for which workers
When dem wan spoil am dem dey talk about Security for where i say for where
Abeg make these people allow us hear better word joor
#saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by AllBusiness(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
berrystunn:

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from?

how will malam buhari fight corruption with all ex military heads of state backing him + Tinubu ? same old people

[size=15pt]Sorry, you are a certified MUMU[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Lombrozo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
My believe still remains that, Buhari is not the messiah.
To brother Jonah ,noting good will come out of his second term. I believe he's coming back to park the whole # to somewhere else. dis time around will not use jet bet Cargo-jet.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by viconash(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
i know dis is forum is based on freedom of speech dats y people will just come up and say wat ever dey Like.is Nigerians too blind to see all dat GEJ has don we re only concern abt the chibok girls, Association of Past Criminals re looking for Change of wat dey bought in d past, we Nigeria if we dn't take time we will share more tears in dis Change tins.Nigerians re looking for change somebody who offed his militery cloth and toke up a civilian cloth said he can give change. No matter hw long or much u wash a leopard u cn neva wash off his skin but can only cover it up wit another cloth.ur vote counts Nigerians so. Vote wishly.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
AllBusiness:

[size=15pt]Sorry, you are a certified MUMU[/size]

23y old boy , i understand .
ask your father about buhari...
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by viconash(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
i know dis is forum is based on freedom of speech dats y people will just come up and say wat ever dey Like.is Nigerians too blind to see all dat GEJ has don we re only concern abt the chibok girls, Association of Past Criminals re looking for Change of wat dey bought in d past, we Nigeria if we dn't take time we will share more tears in dis Change tins.Nigerians re looking for change somebody who offed his militery cloth and toke up a civilian cloth said he can give change. No matter hw long or much u wash a leopard u cn neva wash off his skin but can only cover it up wit another

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by olaide721(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
If all this u are mentioning is real no one will support GMB but since u think all nigerian especially the south-western pple are fool then it is high time we tell u to pack ur LOADS and liv us alone PDP
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by zingywingy: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
I wont vote for PDP because I am not blind to see that no physical improvement on ground...just on papers and gdp..
God punish gdp wen uganda has 24hrs electrcity, good roads not patches, 20th century trains not Sholey film trains in old india movie and corruption is stealing over there yet they ranked lower than Nigeria.
please take gdp and make $ to #2 like buhari.
25,000 km roads including ibadan to oyo, ibadan to ilorin..please whats d difference...thieves and liars gang.#PDP
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by olaide721(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
berrystunn:

What about ur present senate speaker "MARK"how many years? And he is still contesting again
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by martin98(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
In life, remember, people will always question the good things about you but, believe the bad things about you.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by martin98(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
zingywingy:
I wont vote for PDP because I am not blind to see that no physical improvement on ground...just on papers and gdp..
God punish gdp wen uganda has 24hrs electrcity, good roads not patches, 20th century trains not Sholey film trains in old india movie and corruption is stealing over there yet they ranked lower than Nigeria.
please take gdp and make $ to #2 like buhari.
25,000 km roads including ibadan to oyo, ibadan to ilorin..please whats d difference...thieves and liars gang.#PDP
what of the difference in population and land mass? Stop comparing Nigeria with countries with much lower land mass and population. The demand will always be higher.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by manutdadex(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Zeezy99:
This is really pathetic, GEJ can only be compared with a collage kid who struggled to have two credits out of nine possible credits and is now asking the world to celebrate him for at least not failing the whole nine... That's the summary of our kindergarten president
and buhari? He was in skool d first time he was expelled and he has written external waec 3 times now...a good advert for failure at its peak! Using ur analogy! Lolz..
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by onitshaigbo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'm an one-issue voter, and my one issue is Israel. Jonathan is obviously more pro-Israel than Buhari, therefore my choice in the election is obvious.

Igbos: vote for Jonathan because he promotes good relations with our homeland Israel!

GEJ till 2019!
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by berrystunn(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
olaide721:

What about ur present senate speaker "MARK"how many years? And he is still contesting again

check well in APC that welcome old thief's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government / DSS Hands Over Maina To EFCC / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.