Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep (2139 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
These "LITTLE GIRLS" are out here in leggings, no job .... nothing... But yet they want a guy in a fresh haircut, his own house, a new car and makes at least 80mill a year. phew They believe it is their bfs job to give them money to fix their hair, nails etc and all they do to apperciate is give him sex. My dear, you are a prostitute . Your bf gives you money not because he wants to show he is the MAN, not because you give him sex but because he loves you and wants to see you do well. IT IS NOT HIS RESPONSIBLITY.... He isnt giving you money to get between your legs, if thats so he wouldnt be committed to you....... or are you the only one with a vag!!na? NO....everyother lady has one... so stop this mentality of, after all I am giving him sex, he needs to take care of me...... you should know that they are alot of girls who are ready to give him sex for free but he is with you because he loves you and he gives you money because he loves you, not because you give him sex... YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO HIS POCKET.
Hmm ... Ladies... You can't set high standards for a man that you yourself don't even meet. I'm not saying that a man with NOTHING to offer is acceptable o..... Not by any means......But if you yourself also have nothing and you will only talk to or get to know someone who has a lot more than you or can pay your bills, then that makes you a GOLD DIGGER. You shouldn't judge a man's potential as a partner based on looks and materialistic things alone. If a guy is working hard and making an effort to be better, why can't y'all grow together? Huh?? Your goal should be to be a part of his success, not to live off of his success...... Stop trying to find a man that drives, instead find a man with morals and drive and then contribute and help him become a better man just by being a good woman. His successes will always be yours because he will always remember you being there for him...... On the good days and the bad days. And it goes both ways.You become better together as a unit. You will miss out on some amazing people when you judge them on what they do and don't have... Call it "standards" if you want. But I guess it takes a certain mindset to understand my way of thinking. Some girls need to grow up mentally before they start barking out demands from the opposite sex... Be GOAL digger not a gold digger

http://www.naijavillage.com/2015/02/your-boyfriend-is-not-responsible-for_16.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Tymax(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
I can feel the vehemence. Powerful.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by SuperSuave(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tell dem
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Tymax:
I can feel the vehemence. Powerful.
grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
If I hear say they change , op your write up is just like pouring water on a stone for them.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
The idea of giving SEX as compensation for money is common among girls nowadays as if they are the ones giving it.

My prayer is God shud seal vag!!na for 6mths globally in order to control konji and see the true value of ladies
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by ronald4lif(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:
The idea of giving SEX as compensation for money is common among girls nowadays as if they are the ones giving it.

My prayer is God shud seal vag!!na for 6mths globally in order to control konji and see the true value of ladies

grin grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
wristwatch:

seconded so we can differentiate them
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Doxie69:
If I hear say they change , op your write up is just like pouring water on a stone for them.
my people say, flies way no the hear something na dem the follow casket enter grave
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Maamin(m): 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Endorsing this thread to FP ASAP!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Maamin:
Endorsing this thread to FP ASAP!
n the mod won't do the needful
undecided
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why Ladies viewing without comments grin

Am just sounding the trumpet am not against you guys
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nigerian gals see relationship as some an emancipation from poverty grin don't blame them though, blame it on poverty.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
hatbricker:
Nigerian gals see relationship as some an emancipation from poverty grin don't blame them though, blame it on poverty.
relationship na employment for them, then no care either the guy the work or not just bring the cash sad too bad grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by whizqueen(f): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Incase grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2015
No mind them... They think say we be their papa.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by mirexxx(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2015
who said he was??
sending cards n surprise presents wouldn't hurt tongue

A guy was like...babes ur hair don old o
he kept repeating the sentence undecided
how much does it cost 2 make hair ??
give her na! it only shows ur a caring bf.
she'l appreciate it! smiley

if u can't do it now is it when you are married that you will
am not saying he should become her dad o
little things counts
it shows how responsible you are 2 d people you love
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2015
Word!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by DonaldGenes(m): 1:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Tymax:
I can feel the "VEHEMENCE". Powerful.

HmmmmmmmmmmPH
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by MisterLongman(m): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2015
The funniest part is that they will be castigating prostitutes when they are indeed the diluted version of prostitutes
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by MisterLongman(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
who said he was??

little things counts
smiley smiley

Yes, little things but it still doesn't change the fact thet he is under no obligation to provide for her upkeep.
He can only do that out of his own volition but when a girl starts making it seem its his responsibility, it no more little thing, its a big deal
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 5:33am On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
who said he was??

little things counts
smiley smiley

see wahala do it now
Does gifts hurts o wink
So what are you saying exactly wink wink?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 5:42am On Feb 19, 2015
whizqueen:
Incase grin
of wetin wink
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2015
MisterLongman:
The funniest part is that they will be castigating prostitutes when they are indeed the diluted version of prostitutes
diluted indeed cheesy
You right, they are screaming at does on the street but not forgetting, they're another strain of the business
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by mirexxx(f): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2015
harrysterol:
see wahala do it now
Does gifts hurts o wink
So what are you saying exactly wink wink?
and who told u I can't dont do it
so surprise gifts now means he's responsible for your upkeep? mtchewwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by mirexxx(f): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
MisterLongman:

Yes, little things but it still doesn't change the fact thet he is under no obligation to provide for her upkeep.
He can only do that out of his own volition but when a girl starts making it seem its his responsibility, it no more little thing, its a big deal
yea right
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
and who told u I can't dont do it
so surprise gifts now means he's responsible for your upkeep? mtchewwwww undecided
surprise gift at will is different from the spontaneous gifts you gals r clamouring for
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
of course he is not!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by happyjuliet(f): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
After making der fucking money dey will change position sharp sharp...Abeg der is nothing like real LOVE in Niger jare cool.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by mirexxx(f): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
harrysterol:
surprise gift at will is different from the spontaneous gifts you gals r clamouring for
OK guess u don't like spending at all
or maybe u're just damn broke smiley

case closed! gudmonin

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by harrysterol(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
OK guess u don't like spending at all
or maybe u're just damn broke smiley

case closed! gudmonin
tongue imagination tongue tongue u wish only broke gals as u just admitted ask for cash den tongue cheesy cheesy morning, hw ur nite
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep by spacefreak: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2015
I can buy surprise gifts for a girlfriend but that doesn't make it a responsibility. I respect girls depending on their level of independence. I can't pay for your hair everytime it gets old or recharge your line everytime it gets low. What I'm trying to say is a "girlfriend" should have a level of independence and not overly dependent like an slowpoke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Girlfriend / Exposed: Why Married Men Eat Out. (see Photo) / Is Forcing A Woman For A Kiss Sexual Assault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.