Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (16381 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

A wretched hungry looking man calling others thief cheesy cheesy cheesy You are sad and getting more angry, committing suicide will be the best option for you. Rest in pieces.

Lols I have exposed ur online gimmick... Sorry for ur lame ass. U are a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Change2015(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
anonimi:
Here is the thread on Buhari bribing northern pastors to endorse him some days ago shocked

Buhari’s Bribe Tears Northern Pastors Apart

N3000-5000 sounds more like transport fare money and not a bribe. Unless some pastors, like many public servants, we're expecting to take a bus to abuja and then get 'compensated' with the equivalent of an airfare ticket?

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

Lols I have exposed ur online gimmick... Sorry for ur lame ass. U are a thief.
[/s]

Exposed what? So i am a thief cos i expose your sorry life after boasting everywhere on nairaland. HEhehehehe. Its a shame that you deny yourself cos you are ashamed of your look and miserable life. You need to lock yourself in a room, and silently kill yourself cos you just deny your existence. So sad none of your family will miss you, cos you only bring sorrow and sadness to them. Lolzzzz. Rest in pieces Alex. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Thanks Desola I'm actually engaging them to while away time. Let them continue in ther foolery.

Bruv, Desola is right . These guys are mischievous attention-seekers who, like their messiah GEJ, stand for nothing at all. Ignore them if possible. We all know your topic is indicative of how GEJ has always done things to the detriment of Nigeria. Every sector and institution has been ruined by a pervasive brand of brazen corruption GEJ is now universally famous for. When subsidy scammers who should be in prison for their treasonous action against Nigeria, I.e Ifeanyi Uba, can openly work officially for GEJ after defrauding Nigeria then it is obvious Jonathan is the most morally bankrupt President in the entire world. Anyone who thinks GEJ is not busy trying to buy four more years in Aso Rock must have slept through the last five years.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by kayzat: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Show some class mate, for you to come out immediately to start demonising a party you support wholeheartedly for more than a year and over almost 100 thread created for same purpose shows you are a swine that should not be taken seriously.

A sensible person will go stay low for now and not openly start criticising your ex party for some flimsy excuse of Buhari sorrounding himself with people of questionable character( which several people including myself have been singing into your empty skull but your quest for stomach infrastructure blinded your sense of reasoning )

Banicansta let me give you a word of advise, you remember when you started supporting Buhari I told you on thread you are unstable as water, what was my reason then...when you declared for APC you openly declared you have some reservations about Buhari, how he is not the best man for the job and all that....in less than a week after pressure from your God father illugunboy you turned around to tell your gullible followers how Buhari is the best man for the job etc. giving some silly excuse about your new decision and I said you just an attention seeker with no principle.

The silly reasons you gave for your defection after reading the thread you referred me to yesterday doesn't make any sense, why.

OBJ, Audu Ogbe etc you made mention of have been in APC for over a year now, I have made mention of this several times how OBJ and Atiku from a corrupt party could suddenly become progressive, how an ex party chairman of a corrupt party could suddenly became progressive and your response was, it was Buhari that matters he will assemble the right had to carry out the job. I remember telling you how will Buhari fight corruption having surrounded himself with Tinubu, atiku that sponsored his election and your response was, BUHARI WILL DRAW A LINE.

Now my question is, what has changed, what have you seen in less than three days that you dint see over 1 year now even when the reasons you gave for defecting are reasons you have successful defended.

Please tell me, what has change in Jonathan is he still corrupt and clueless, why do you suddenly think Jonathan should be re-elected and an incorruptible man like Buhari should not, do you still agree 20 or 40 billion is missing, if no why and if YES why supporting him.

Yesterday, I saw a post of you saying Freedom of of information is very important to you hence while you now prefer Jonathan to Buhari, Banicansta, this issue you have successfully trashed and gave those that share same sentiment now that Buhari will be heading a democratic government and his power will be checked when compared to when he came as military administrator, what is different now banicansta?

Banicansta, do you still believe Jonathan erred in deploying soldiers for election in ekiti to harass opposition and he tried to ring the election to his favor, is Buhari still incorruptible and with integrity as you have always portrayed him?

I honestly need you to convince a neutral and no party supporter like me why I should follow you to vote Jonathan now and NOT Buhari

Exactly my grouse with the nigga. He is absolutely free to support any candidate of his choice but his sudden change and subsequent attack on the same party I have always known him supporting negates common sense.

You don't just start hating and supporting candidates because some people accuse you wrongly and subsequently decamp to the side you once accused to have been threatening your life.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Exposed what? So i am a thief cos i expose your sorry life after boasting everywhere on nairaland. HEhehehehe. Its a shame that you deny yourself cos you are ashamed of your look and miserable life. You need to lock yourself in a room, and silently kill yourself cos you just deny your existence. So sad none of your family will miss you, cos you only bring sorrow and sadness to them. Lolzzzz. Rest in pieces Alex. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^^^ A snare was actually setup to nab ur ilks, and it just paid off. Now i know who u are and ur coterie of criminal gang. Lol. Dream of hacking into my main account, neva a cakewalk. Mr thief man. I hail oh. Lwkmd

5 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I called you out cos you are just one proud little man that always talk about giving faceless people jobs. This is a forum and i can quote anyone, cos you believe you cant succeed and own a ship don't mean others cant, cos you wash corpse in UK to survive don't mean others are hungry lowlifers like you. A PDP dingbat like you calling others political backup singer cheesy cheesy, check my past post and point out where i defend a poltician like you do here. Go cure your low self esteem little boy, you suck.

Point of correction, I do not support any political party; I support candidates (GEJ and Ladoja) that I have good conviction about.

I'm a proud Ibadan boy at heart and I spend more time in that zones than Lagos, I guess that's where I wash corpses.

We know people that can own ships and jets, that evil-minded fraudster, pendy79 is not one of them. Dude needs a day job first then he can aspire to own a ship - It is not magic.

Yes, I always tell you APC rats to come for jobs cos I know it is one of the basic things you eediots lack.

I still think you need a proper job, you can do better things with your life than typing crap daily from APC's Osogbo e-war room smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^^ A snare was actually setup to nab ur ilks, and it just paid off. Now i know who u are and ur coterie of criminal gang. Lol. Dream of hacking into my main account, neva a cakewalk. Mr thief man. I hail oh. Lwkmd
[/s]

Who hacked into your account? Seems you now getting more angry and aggressive, its time i allow you continue to suffer in silence. Just stop passing your frustration on me, i am not responsible for your miserable life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Bruv, Desola is right . These guys are mischievous attention-seekers who, like their messiah GEJ, stand for nothing at all. Ignore them if possible. We all know your topic is indicative of how GEJ has always done things to the detriment of Nigeria. Every sector and institution has been ruined by a pervasive brand of brazen corruption GEJ is now universally famous for. When subsidy scammers who should be in prison for their treasonous action against Nigeria, I.e Ifeanyi Uba, can openly work officially for GEJ after defrauding Nigeria then it is obvious Nigeria is the most morally bankrupt President in the entire world. Anyone who thinks GEJ is not busy trying to buy four more years in Aso Rock must have slept through the last five years.

Your hypocrisy stinks, do I need remind you the greatest crocks we have had in this country are currently in APC? For Christ sake what is wrong with you Gbawe how come Atiku, seraki and all criminals that looted the treasury when they had power suddenly are saint to you because they are in APC? You got to STFU as you and APC does not have the moral right to accuse any party and any individual of corruption

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Who hacked into your account? Seems you now getting more angry and aggressive, its time i allow you continue to suffer in silence. Just stop passing your frustration on me, i am not responsible for your miserable life.

^^^ shut up ur mouth. Thief. Am all set to pummel ur uncaged madness.

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Bayswater: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Corpse washer, How do you know people that are jobless on a faceless forum? You are boring little man, go wash more corpse so you can at least feed yourself. Nairaland is the only place you can feel funky, in real life you are just a wretched hungry dingbat cheesy.

Honestly it would be better if you wash corpses than allow yourself to be a political messenger to Angry People's Congress.

How long do you want to remain jobless? Send your CV; I am not joking. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2015
kayzat:

Exactly my grouse with the nigga. He is absolutely free to support any candidate of his choice but his sudden change and subsequent attack on the same party I have always known him supporting negates common sense.

You don't just start hating and supporting candidates because some people accuse you wrongly and subsequently decamp to the side you once accused to have been threatening your life.

Though I don't take him serious, I never expected such foolishness from him, same nigga that have constantly defended APC when you show him how corrupt APC is then he turn around to say he is supporting Buhari and not APC.

I still need him to tell me if 20 or 40 billions is still missing before I know what to say to him
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by TippyTop(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
KEVIND:

Actually, we were told that Gen. Buhari wanted to have an audience with us regarding his presidential aspiration. The idea was that it was going to be an interactive session. I believe this is a sponsored endorsement. Our patrons and leaders are too noble to bring us to this embarrassing situation this way. There was no meeting or agreement that suggests that this organisation or all leaders of Christians in the North should come and endorse Gen. Buhari or any other presidential candidate…

The altar was desecrated yesterday as some clergymen from the North tricked their unsuspecting colleagues into a meeting in Abuja to endorse All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari for the March 28 presidential election.
Signs that all was not well in the camp of the organisers started emerging at the venue of the meeting when some of the invited pastors complained that they were not told that the forum was called to endorse Buhari and his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
A group, which identified itself as Northern Christian Leaders Eagle-Eye Forum, spearheaded the meeting at the International Conference Centre, Abuja, where Buhari and Osinbajo were in attendance.
Some of the Christian leaders who openly protested the action of the patrons of the group, alleged that they were deceived into attending the meeting.
They alleged that the organisers told them that the meeting was put in place to enable the clergymen take up Buhari on some topical issues but lamented that it “turned out to be total declaration of support for Buhari.”
While some of the aggrieved pastors stormed out of the meeting, others stayed till the end.
They were however shocked when contrary to the organisers’ promise to give each participant either N50,000 or N100,000 (depending on the locations from whence they came), the funds released by a governor who bankrolled the meeting, was between N3,000 and N5,000. Some of the pastors said that the money given to them was not bribe but welfare package and insisted on collecting it.
It was learnt that the governor, whose identity was not disclosed, bankrolled the meeting with N500million.
In his address at the occasion with the theme: “Declaring Total Support for General Muhammadu Buhari,” the chairman of the Forum, Pastor Habu Aminchi, promised that his group would not only work for Buhari but would deliver 85 percent Christian votes in the North for the APC candidate.
However, some members of the group staged a walkout of the hall when Pastor Aminchi declared in the course of his speech that the Forum has endorsed Buhari for the presidential election.
The angry pastors said that they were neither involved in any meeting where such a decision was reached, nor were they informed about such a position to suggest endorsement of any presidential candidate or party in the forthcoming general elections.

Meeting initiated by Ango Abdullahi
Pastor Aminchi stated that the group used to work for the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP, but that “what we are passing through today as a country made us to change our mind.”
According to him, the idea to convene the meeting came to him after Chairman of Northern Elders’ Forum, NEF, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, called him on phone and invited him for a chat.
Pastor Aminchi said that after his meeting with Prof. Abdullahi, he became convinced about the credibility of Buhari’s candidature against all the propaganda, an indication that all the negative media reports about him were all lies.
He described those who do not like the personality of Buhari as “attackers of destiny” who do not want him to succeed in his presidential bid to salvage the country from corruption, insecurity and declining economy.
Aminchi said he had since realised that all the propaganda against Buhari were false and were designed to smear his public image and make him an enemy of Christians in order to divide the political parties and the country along religious lines.
According to Pastor Aminchi, voting for Buhari means voting for Prof. Osibanjo, who is also a pastor. Buhari, according to him, is capable of restoring the country’s lost glory if he wins and reintroducing discipline and result-oriented anti-corruption campaign in the country, just like he did when he served as head of state.

The meeting is a fraud
However, several members of the Christian body alleged that Gen. Buhari and his party, APC, are sponsoring division among Christian communities in the North.
In an interview with Nigerian Pilot, Pastor Bitrus Yerima, the national president of Gospel Advancement Leadership Initiative and a member the Northern Christian Leaders Eagle-eyes Forum, said that most of the pastors, including himself, who attended the “endorsement meeting” had no prior knowledge of what was to happen at the event.
He said: “Actually, we were told that Gen. Buhari wanted to have an audience with us regarding his presidential aspiration. The idea was that it was going to be an interactive session. I believe this is a sponsored endorsement. Our patrons and leaders are too noble to bring us to this embarrassing situation this way.
“There was no meeting or agreement that suggests that this organisation or all leaders of Christians in the North should come and endorse Gen. Buhari or any other presidential candidates,” he said.
According to him, “whoever came up with this idea, I believe, is speaking his own mind and not that of Northern Christian leaders. What you just witnessed is a fraud. This Forum has no right to take such a decision the way it has taken. Our members comprise of people belonging to different political parties and it is our belief that our members are free to vote for any candidate of their choice,” he said.
Another pastor who sought anonymity told our correspondent that the agenda was dead on arrival.
“The fact is that we were taken unawares by this so-called endorsement. Some of us have invested our integrity in our spiritual assignment that we cannot sell ourselves so cheaply. There are going to be a lot of counter reactions to this embarrassing development after this moment.”
Outside the lobby of the ICC, pastors were sharply divided as they discussed the development and its implications on their integrity and sub-groups in the northern region. A group was overheard expressing its displeasure that they could be invited to such a “shameful programme.”
One of them told newsmen when he was approached that the endorsement was planned. “I am an insider and I know everything that is happening here.”
The cleric stated that he had been in Abuja since the beginning of the week for an important event before a friend who was one of the organisers of the event asked him to wait behind to attend the meeting.
“It was supposed to be an interactive discussion with Gen. Buhari by the pastors to hear from him the grievances of the clerics from the northern part of the country but dramatically, it turned out as an endorsement meeting. Of course, the pastors will collect their welfare packages and go back knowing full well that this is fake,” he said.
Another Jos-based clergyman lamented that he had been dribbled into what he described as a big scam by politicians in the forum who are working for APC.
“Some of us were promised N100,000 each if we come here (Abuja). Later, they said the money had been reduced to figure of N50,000.”
However, what aggravated the anger of the clerics was the way they said they were shabbily treated. “What is so annoying now is that they eventually gave those of us who came from Jos N5,000, and then doled out N3,000 to those within Abuja axis. It is regrettable to have come here at all,” he said.
When Pastor Aminchi was later asked by newsmen to react to the grievances of some of his members, he said that “all the members on our list were sponsored.”
Asked to clarify the contention that the issue of endorsement of Buhari or any other presidential candidate was never discussed in any of their previous meetings and if it was, did the executive council of the Forum send the resolutions to all members, Pastor Aminchi emphatically stated that, “the issue was well discussed and attended.
“We held meetings in Zaria and Kaduna last week. Anyone who has a dissenting voice against what we have just done is definitely not our member,” he said.
In an attempt to give the meeting a wider spread, some of the pastors registered their churches in the states of the North where they are not represented. They also included the names of churches whose leaders were invited but did not attend the meeting.
Among the northern Christian leaders in at the meeting included Pastor Paul Great of Methodist Church, Jos; Bishop Lawrence Awanorwo, New Creation School of Divinity, Niger State; Bishop Daniel Oboni, Christ Life Evangelistic Church, Bauchi State (instead of Jos); Bishop Musa Gomson, Unlimited Mercy and Glory Church, Gombe State (instead of Jos); Apostle (Dr.) Abraham Babe, World Christian Mission, Taraba State (operates in Jos); Paul Zumta, Alheri Baptist Church, Sokoto State; Rev. Sam Adejoh, Life Changer Christian Centre, Yobe (instead of Jos); Rev. Daniel D. Gonzuk, Amazing Grace, Benue State (operates in Jos); Rev. Emmanuel Edesiri, Destiny Path Assembly Int. Nasarawa State (instead of Jos), Rev. (Dr.) Sunday, Divine Latter Times, Borno State (instead of Jos) and others.
Beside Osinbajo, Buhari was accompanied to the meeting by former Chief of Army Staff and Director of Security Committee of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, Prof. Abdullahi and Gen. Paul Tarfa. Both Buhari and Osinbajo were presented copies of the Holy Bible at the meeting.

I’ll not promote one religion over another – Buhari
In his speech at the event, Buhari assured the Christian leaders that he would not promote one religion over another if elected president of Nigeria.
He said as a practicing Muslim, he never shared the views of any extremist group.
Buhari said: “I will not entertain, consider or promote the religious agenda of anyone. I will not condone any initiative that seeks to promote one religion over the other. Neither I, nor my party, or any member of my team has any desire or plan to Islamise or Christianise Nigeria or support anyone with such intention.
“Although I am a practicing Muslim, and I have been so all my life, I have never belonged to, nor shared the views of any extremist group. I am not even a cleric. I believe that religion is personal and private.
“Most of my bodyguards are Christians. If I have not Islamised these people who serve under me, how will I Islamise the likes of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, Ogbonnaya Onu, Governor Rochas Okorocha,
Kayode Fayemi, Rotimi Amaechi or Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a pastor?”
Buhari stressed that religion was never a factor with people he had worked with, saying what matters was that they were competent.
The APC candidate said Nigerians at all time should hold the unity, peace and progress of the country paramount and above all other considerations, especially politics.
http://nigerianpilot.com/endorsement-buharis-bribe-tears-northern-pastors-apart/

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

Point of correction, I do not support any political party; I support candidates (GEJ and Ladoja) that I have good conviction about.

I'm a proud Ibadan boy at heart and I spend more time in that zones than Lagos, I guess that's where I wash corpses.

We know people that can own ships and jets, that evil-minded fraudster, pendy79 is not one of them. Dude needs a day job first then he can aspire to own a ship - It is not magic.

Yes, I always tell you APC rats to come for jobs cos I know it is one of the basic things you eediots lack.

I still think you need a proper job, you can do better things with your life than typing crap daily from APC's Osogbo e-war room smiley

[/s]

Bla bla bla. You are just a political jobber that sing praise of politicians for peanuts. Switching from corpse washing in the night, with posting jargons on nairaland daily. Its not easy to be in your situation, i know how you feel. Nairaland is the only place where you can boast and live your life of fantasies. Our past post is there for people to confirm, everyone that don't support you fool is automatically APC. You suck little man! I have never been to Osogbo in my life and dont intend to, so you can say whatever you like. I will always call you out anytime you boast here, you need help but ashamed to say it out. Go get a life and stop being a nuisance.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by anonimi: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Change2015:

N3000-5000 sounds more like transport fare money and not a bribe. Unless some pastors, like many public servants, we're expecting to take a bus to abuja and then get 'compensated' with the equivalent of an airfare ticket?

#change
#GMB
#APC

Dat wan na your own spinning wey you dey spin the tori.
As e be laik sey you nor see this part, make I re-post am for you again:

“Some of us were promised N100,000 each if we come here (Abuja). Later, they said the money had been reduced to figure of N50,000.”
However, what aggravated the anger of the clerics was the way they said they were shabbily treated.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Boy, how does your brain function?
What is your definition of integrity?
So anyone who sees the good in GEJ is a fraudster or has been bought?
The only people with integrity are your APC rats
You just got me so angry now with your useless mentality...
Because I am not supporting buhari and tinubu even with all their baggage, then I have been bought
Give me a single man in APC with integrity
Even buhari for years before Jonathan has been riddled with too numerous controversies...
If Osibanjo has much integrity as well; as you want us to believe. He would have distanced himself from Tinubu...
Even the radical pastor tunde Bakare said he is with APC that he may be a light to that darkness(APC...Yes he refered to APC as darkness cf his video on why he refused to sign to step down if they win presidential election).
If Buhari & Tinubu(the two real owners of APC) can be privy to such heinous crime and devilish plan; where is the integrity?
take time boy...

What exactly are you ranting about? Take the thread to your father to enlighten you if it is too much for your comprehension.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^ shut up ur mouth. Thief. Am all set to pummel ur uncaged madness.
[/s]

Tell your father to shut up, You are only set to cry and grief, cos the joke is on you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 10:10am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

I honestly need you to convince a neutral and no party supporter like me why I should follow you to vote Jonathan now and NOT Buhari

Brownfool a well-known Jonah-daft cocck sucker neutral grin grin grin
I want to pee ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Bayswater:

Honestly it would be better if you wash corpses than allow yourself to be a political messenger to Angry People's Congress.

How long do you want to remain jobless? Send your CV; I am not joking. smiley
[/s]

You keep repeating the same jargons everywhere. Your past post is filled with ramblings and praise singing, my own past post is there for people to verify. You are the jobless one here cos its evening where i am but morning where you are yet you have the time to post and do praise singing. Must you lie online to feel funky? Gosh! I pity your innocent kids, they just got themselves a shameless father. Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by semitunde: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

Festus I know is a responsible and dignified gentleman, that he takes up cases for EFCC doesn't diminish his clamour for a prosperous and working Nigeria.

Femi Falana was an error of omission on.my part thanks for pointing it out.

Well he's someone I respected too ( I honestly am not too sure about him now).

I felt at some point he was over dramatising some thing to gain quick popularity ( while admittedly getting the job done) and that looked whimsical to me. This didn't stop my respect for him though. What made me hold back a little was his relationship with EFCC under Farida Waziri. Unfortunately, I can't be digging up sources of facts for this, hence its just my opinion.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla. You are just a political jobber that sing praise of politicians for peanuts. Switching from corpse washing in the night, with posting jargons on nairaland daily. Its not easy to be in your situation, i know how you feel. Nairaland is the only place where you can boast and live your life of fantasies. Our past post is there for people to confirm, everyone that don't support you fool is automatically APC. You suck little man! I have never been to Osogbo in my life and dont intend to, so you can say whatever you like. I will always call you out anytime you boast here, you need help but ashamed to say it out. Go get a life and stop being a nuisance.

ur senselesss dissertation still doesnt efface ur brazen and mindless acts of criminality. Oboy, thievery is not a legit job. Can't u find sometin responsible in life to engaging ur worthless life in? abeg make una call police we have one pilferer around the hood. hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Your hypocrisy stinks, do I need remind you the greatest crocks we have had in this country are currently in APC? For Christ sake what is wrong with you Gbawe how come Atiku, seraki and all criminals that looted the treasury when they had power suddenly are saint to you because they are in APC? You got to STFU as you and APC does not have the moral right to accuse any party and any individual of corruption

Brownfool, stop being stuppid. The issue is what has Jonah-daft done about them be it in apc or pdp or LP?
What powers does these parties hold to prosecute any errant person?
The drunkard is the one in charge of agents empowered to ensure justice, what has the bastard done. It cut across all.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

ur senselesss dissertation still doesnt efface ur brazen and mindless acts of criminality. Oboy, thievery is not a legit job. Can't u find sometin responsible in life to engaging ur worthless life in? abeg make una call police we have one pilferer around the hood. hehehehehehehehe
[/s]

Alex, you are getting more boring.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by anonimi: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Below is the site listing ALL military aircrafts in the United Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_Kingdom_military_aircraft

Anyone can total them and compare with the BOGUS claim by APCheat's Abike Dabiri of 541 aircrafts bought by Buhari in just two years of his DICTATORSHIP that was characterised by economic hardships.

http://4.bp..com/-zUfevq-Mjzw/VLPvku4TCEI/AAAAAAAESIU/YHYK22RBNEI/s1600/2.jpg
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by caselessogbuagu: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

I don't call otu nne in lenten period

We are in lent
ok, happy Lenten period.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Tell your father to shut up, You are only set to cry and grief, cos the joke is on you.

^^^^ my father? U got pained. That's d newest low u cud get after calling u out and making an expose of ur real time job. Need i say u got no father? lwkm Mr thief man. Sorry oh. U and ur band of brigandage accused Barcanista of begging for money meantime, u guys are just thieves. If i may ask whose better off? presummably, he begged for money. But u are a thief bigtime. Na u worse pass naaa. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Call me whatever you want but you will still not get a serious response from me if all you are offering is anger, bitterness and fake 'neutrality'.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool a well-known Jonah-daft cocck sucker neutral grin grin grin
I want to pee ooo. grin

A post from me asking people to vote Jonathan or you remain a foooool.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:29am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

^^^^ my father? U got pained. That's d newest low u cud get after calling u out and making an expose of ur real time job. Need i say u got no father? lwkm Mr thief man. Sorry oh. U and ur band of brigandage accused Barcanista of begging for money meantime, u guys are just thieves. If i may ask whose better off? presummably, he begged for money. But u are a thief bigtime. Na u worse pass naaa. *grins*
[/s]

Shut up Alex Martins, Point out where i accused Barca of begging for money or get lost. I don't care if anyone is paid to post rubbish here, its non of my business. You are just getting emotional cos you have been exposed as a pauper, wretched and angry man. You are trying to divert attention, stop feeling bad cos of your miserable life and sorry look. Its not my fault that you messed up your life, I am not responsible for your misfortune Alex, so take to my advice and end your useless life so your family can do thanksgiving in church. Hehehehehe. You will regret your sorry life today.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:

What exactly are you ranting about? Take the thread to your father to enlighten you if it is too much for your comprehension.

It is good you recognized that I have a caring and intelligent dad to run to...
I feel for guys like you who doesn't and haven't felt the love of a dad...
What does your LovePeddler of a mother tell you that is her excuse for giving birth to numerous children with no known father? A dad per child...what a terrible confusion & disaster in your family....pele

Answer my questions in my previous post to you...olodo
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Call me whatever you want but you will still not get a serious response from me if all you are offering is anger, bitterness and fake 'neutrality'.

Lol@ serious response, bro you nothing but a hired troll contracted to spread falsehood on the internet, you can continue to deceive your gullible followers certainly not brownlord.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It is good you recognized that I have a caring and intelligent dad to run to...
I feel for guys like you who doesn't and haven't felt the love of a dad...
What does your LovePeddler of a mother tell you that is her excuse for giving birth to numerous children with no known father? A dad per child...what a terrible confusion & disaster in your family....pele

Answer my questions in my previous post to you...olodo

As in one man, one vote? Eleyi gidi gan

Seun please someone is violating your missing rule 17.

This is too much

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Aborts Last Minute Move To Stop ‎election Over Card Reader / Tunde Bakare: Tinubu Singlehandedly Fought PDP To A Standstill / How Buhari Can Be Defeated —yakassai, Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.