Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (16374 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Atiku Disowns 120 Groups Defecting To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Shut up Alex Martins, Point out where i accused Barca of begging for money or get lost. I don't care if anyone is paid to post rubbish here, its non of my business. You are just getting emotional cos you have been exposed as a pauper, wretched and angry man. You are trying to divert attention, stop feeling bad cos of your miserable life and sorry look. Its not my fault that you messed up your life, I am not responsible for your misfortune Alex, so take to my advice and end your useless life so your family can do thanksgiving in church. Hehehehehe. You will regret your sorry life today.....

Is that a thief accusing anoda of being wretched and hungry looking? Hahahahahaha. quite intriguing. did u ever think sensible some1 wud judge any1 by an online presentation? U see when i called u a lame thief u didnt figure out. Now go back to classes earmarked for thievery lectures. Stupid thief. Hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by jdilight(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
pendy79:
Attached below is a bribe list purportedly from a support group of the GEJ/SAMBO campaign doling out millions to Muslim Clerics in Kaduna State for buying their conscience and continuous support of GEJ reelection.

If therefore you see people singing like birds and flip flopping like lost souls you should understand their plights.

there is enough money to give every Nigerian a Million Naira with the kind of monies the country earned in the last 8 years.

See list below.

Anyone with a computer knowledge can design that.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

A post from me asking people to vote Jonathan or you remain a foooool.

Brownfool u remain daft. I want General Buhari to win but i Av never asked anyone to do so. Instead I say my stuffs and move on. grin
So fool, because u avnt asked anyone to vote the Drunkard doesn't mean u don't still suuck the fools cocck.

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

Is that a thief accusing anoda of being wretched and hungry looking? Hahahahahaha. quite intriguing. did u ever think sensible some1 wud judge any1 by an online presentation? U see when i called u a lame thief u didnt figure out. Now go back to classes earmarked for thievery lectures. Stupid thief. Hahahahahahaha
[/s]

Alex Martins, Stop denying yourself. You are one hungry looking toad, deal with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

As in one man, one vote? Eleyi gidi gan

Seun please someone is violating your missing rule 17.

This is too much

lolz...abeg no mind me joor...
I hate it when I am arguing with someone online here; he jumps me and wants to barter my dad who's relaxing and enjoying his retirement...
Why not face me and leave my family out of it
Good morning brownlord...

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool, stop being stuppid. The issue is what has Jonah-daft done about them be it in apc or pdp or LP?
What powers does these parties hold to prosecute any errant person?
The drunkard is the one in charge of agents empowered to ensure justice, what has the bastard done. It cut across all.

Don't mind the silly and frustrated drifter. I am the same person who said, during the power privatisation period, that Tinubu, Atiku et al should be brushed aside if their personal interest threatens the likelyhood of 170 million people enjoying constant electricity . I will support any President that will do whatever is best for Nigeria regardless of whose Ox is gored. It is pointless shouting and making everything about those who surround a President (GEJ) OR Presidential candidate (Buhari) when it is far more important to note their personal character , actions, belief system and history which shows they will either abandon (GEJ) or uplift (Buhari) the common man.

It is impossible for even the best leaders to avoid corrupt folks because majority of Nigerian politicians are corrupt. That is our reality we must pragmatically deal with as intelligent and realistic adults till we collectively evolve a system that s controlled by upright men and women in the majority. As things stand, our politics is dominated by corruption and it is vital we get a President who will reform others through the strength of his own character, conviction and will to lead by example.

Nigerians did not become what they have overnight . It was leaders like OBJ, IBB, Jonathan et al who showed them it was okay and even 'legitimate' to be devious and corrupt till this became part of the DNA of many of our people.

With what we have in Nigeria, and till things improve, it is important, above everything else, for our number one leader to possess the character that will always make him/her devoted to doing what is right for the average Nigerian regardless of what those around him say or do.

12 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Alex Martins, Stop denying yourself. You are one hungry looking toad, deal with it.

Did u steal some1's chimp? Hahahahaha thief man. Must u lay hands on everytin? Ur style of thievery knows no bound. Thieeeeeef.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by pendy79: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
semitunde:

Well he's someone I respected too ( I honestly am not too sure about him now).

I felt at some point he was over dramatising some thing to gain quick popularity ( while admittedly getting the job done) and that looked whimsical to me. This didn't stop my respect for him though. What made me hold back a little was his relationship with EFCC under Farida Waziri. Unfortunately, I can't be digging up sources of facts for this, hence its just my opinion.

No you can't hold that against him. He was merely doing his job as a Lawyer. You need separate his means of livelihood and profession.

He was only working as an attorney for the EFCC not private legal services for Farida Waziri. If you think otherwise consider his stance with that of the likes of mike ozekhome then you will give him his dues.

Remember he fought the omisore case during the bola Ige saga and stood his grounds during the fayose bribe scandal that removed him from office.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz...abeg no mind me joor...
I hate it when I am arguing with someone online here; he jumps me and wants to barter my dad who's relaxing and enjoying his retirement...
Why not face me and leave my family out of it
Good morning brownlord...

Kai that one too much, I be don start dey lobby seun for ur ban but I don forgive u now.

Have a great day man
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Lol@ serious response, bro you nothing but a hired troll contracted to spread falsehood on the internet, you can continue to deceive your gullible followers certainly not brownlord.

If a Politician, anywhere on earth, has ever given me any reward, financial or otherwise, to support his/her cause/ambition then may misfortune follow me, my children and my generations unborn for eternity. If you have lied that I am "hired", because you are an immature and bitterly emotional adult who thinks it is cool to tarnish the image of others with wild and unproven allegations, then may misfortune follow you, your children and generations unborn for eternity. I say amen to this prayer because of how sure I am of my position. Simply say amen to the prayer too if you are convinced of your allegation. No long talk needed . A simple amen will do.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool u remain daft. [b]I want General Buhari to win but i Av never asked anyone to do so.[\b] Instead I say my stuffs and move on. grin
So fool, because u avnt asked anyone to vote the Drunkard doesn't mean u don't still suuck the fools cocck.

STFU, you are for anything except Jonathan, you will even support Shekau or Laurence Anini provided the man you hate so much is not re-elected, so stop your hypocrisy of wanting Buhari to win, your hate towards GEJ Is driving to support whoever you support
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by reborn1: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Iykopee:

Did u steal some1's chimp? Hahahahaha thief man. Must u lay hands on everytin? Ur style of thievery knows no bound. Thieeeeeef.
[/s]

Alex Martins is a cursed fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

If a Politician, anywhere on earth, has ever given me any reward, financial or otherwise, to support his/her cause/ambition then may misfortune follow me, my children and my generations unborn for eternity. If you have lied that I am "hired", because you are an immature and bitterly emotional adult who thinks it is cool to tarnish the image of others with wild and unproven allegations, then may misfortune follow you, your children and generations unborn for eternity. I say amen to this prayer because of how sure I am of my position. Simply say amen to the prayer too if you are convinced of your allegation. No long talk needed . A simple amen will do.

The Same way banicansta will swear to the gods in okrika few weeks ago that he support APC/Buhari out of patriotism and today you lots accuse him of asking for money?

Keep deceiving your gullible followers, even if I believe no members of this forum receive financial reward, certainly not you and berem.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Gbawe: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

The Same way banicansta will swear to the gods in okrika few weeks ago that he support APC/Buhari out of patriotism and today you lots accuse him of asking for money?

Keep deceiving your gullible followers, even if I believe no members of this forum receive financial reward, certainly not you and berem.

Cowardly fool. I knew you would not have the guts to say a simple amen because you know you are wrong. Why not say amen you lousy bast*rd? What are you rambling for? You are sure of your allegation and I am sure of my position. Say amen motherf*cker. Do not drag any other Nairalander, especially someone decent like Berem, into this. Simply say amen to the prayer you worthless creature.

Nairalanders, please help me say a public amen to my prayer above. Quote the post and say amen. Let your collective amen deal with me, if I am "hired", or with Brownlord if he is a liar happy to make allegations that is entirely false. It is time Karma begins dealing with people who love to make false allegation they cannot prove without consideration for others.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by naso2(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

It is impossible for even the best leaders to avoid corrupt folks because majority of Nigerian political are corrupt. That is our reality we must pragmatically deal with as intelligent and realistic adults till we collectively evolve a system that s controlled by upright men and women in the majority. As things stand, our politics is dominated by corruption and it is vital we get a President who will reform others through the strength of his own character, conviction and will to lead by example.

Nothing is more annoying than the way you guys premise your arguments for or against politicians.

you accused GEJ for having UBA who should be in prison but is actively campaigning for him. Your next response in support of GMB is to explain that in real life , within the Nigerian context it is difficult to avoid having corrupt associates. Una no get shame?

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by garrix8: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Amen...

In behalf of Brownlord aka Brownfool.....

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

I say amen to this too.
Brownlord Brownfool, where is ur own amen to ur part of this prayer?

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

STFU, you are for anything except Jonathan, you will even support Shekau or Laurence Anini provided the man you hate so much is not re-elected, so stop your hypocrisy of wanting Buhari to win, your hate towards GEJ Is driving to support whoever you support

Are u confirming that indeed u are for Jonah-daft? How come u now open that ur rotten mouth claiming u are neutral? U are running mad ooo.
I don't hate the fool, i only hate the foolishness he brings to governance.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
garrix8:

Amen...

In behalf of Brownlord aka Brownfool.....

Chai, chai, chai......Brownfool lineage is doomed.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Cowardly fool. I knew you would not have the guts to say a simple amen because you know you are wrong. Why not say amen you lousy bast*rd? You are sure of your allegation and I am sure of my position. Do not drag any other Nairalander, especially someone decent like Berem, into this. Simply say amen to the prayer you worthless creature.

Nairalanders, please help me say a public amen to my prayer above. Quote the post and say amen. Let your collective amen deal with me, if I am "hired", or with Brownlord if he is a liar happy to make allegations that is entirely false. It is time Karma begins dealing with people who love to make false allegation they cannot prove without consideration for others.

If you Gbawe is not meeting with any politician/sponsored to to do what you are doing online, supporting a party with the hope of getting a reward either by political appointment/contract.

Can you say Amen to this.

Please remove your children and generation from that post, I don't care if amadioha strike you dead this minute, but your innocent children should not be used to play politics, so many children are suffering today because of convenant entered into by their parents or fore fathers on their behalf.

Swear you are not meeting with any politician, bloody liar, berem decent?

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Kai that one too much, I be don start dey lobby seun for ur ban but I don forgive u now.

Have a great day man

Same to u my good brother...
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

I say amen to this too.
Brownlord Brownfool, where is ur own amen to ur part of this prayer?

Let the criminal swear he is not meeting with any politician and doing all these for favour from politicians or the party he support and watch how amadioha strike him dead.

How come about the security they said banicansta asked for.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

If you Gbawe is not meeting with any politician/sponsored to to do what you are doing online, supporting a party with the hope of getting a reward either by political appointment/contract.

Can you say Amen to this.

Please remove your children and generation from that post, I don't care if amadioha strike you dead this minute, but your innocent children should not be used to play politics, so many children are suffering today because of convenant entered into by their parents or fore fathers on their behalf.

Swear you are not meeting with any politician, bloody liar, berem decent?

Shameless fool, say amen to this prayer.

Gbawe:

If you have lied that I am "hired", because you are an immature and bitterly emotional adult who thinks it is cool to tarnish the image of others with wild and unproven allegations, then may misfortune follow you, your children and generations unborn for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Are u confirming that indeed u are for Jonah-daft? How come u now open that ur rotten mouth claiming u are neutral? U are running mad ooo.

Retardemdem, show me where in that post I supported Jonathan
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Shameless fool, say amen to this prayer.

Retardemdem, let Gbawe swear he is not meeting with top politicians first, I want to understand how APC he support having some of the rotten politicians that left PDP is progressive to him and everything a different party does is not acceptable to him
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Topeakintola: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Iykopee:

Guilty conscience at work. lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Demdem(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
brownlord:

Brownfool say amen to the prayer applicable to u and spare us ur rant. Ur entire lineage is at stake here.

3 Likes

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Chai, chai, chai......Brownfool lineage is doomed.

Retardemdem, remember you are from a cursed lineage already.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by QuotaSystem: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Cowardly fool. I knew you would not have the guts to say a simple amen because you know you are wrong. Why not say amen you lousy bast*rd? What are you rambling for? You are sure of your allegation and I am sure of my position. Say amen motherf*cker. Do not drag any other Nairalander, especially someone decent like Berem, into this. Simply say amen to the prayer you worthless creature.

Bro kindly ignore.

1 Like

Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by Iykopee(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Alex Martins is a cursed fool.

^^^^ the 1 who go about looking for sometin to steal is an accursed bastard. Hahahahaha thief man i hail thee.
Re: Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here by brownlord: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Demdem:

Brownfool say amen to the prayer applicable to u and spare us ur rant. Ur entire lineage is at stake here.

Your entire lineage can not be doomed by a prayer of one idiat on a faceless forum, let him prove he is not meeting with any politician and the progressives meeting he organised was sponsored by him with money from his pocket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal: No One Has Monopoly Of Leading Nigeria / Ogun Council Chairmen Prostrate, Beg Governor Abiodun / PDP Reconciliation Committee Meet, Sign A Final Peace Communique (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.