Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81566 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Sierraloaded: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by michaelbiz: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
hatux:
The only thing I know that makes bosom sag is 'too much of smooching and sucking'...

BIG LIE cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by lirusehn(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015

all Romancelanders gonna be here today undecided

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
wearing loose clothing when jogging can also contribute.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by peren: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
How about tieing wrapper over ur chest, or backing children? I always feel that that makes your boobs go flatter. Myth or Fact?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by greenhope(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Excercise often
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2015
I love this topic

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by ndubueze92(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2015
tsidra:
Osheeey boobologist!!! Nice one anyway
boobologist am led to think u invented that...
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by DonaldGenes(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
modskiller:
Awwwww SWEET JESUS, I love bobby talk die..... I'm following this thread at once. Can't wait to become a certified "Female Boobs Inspector". It's a great feeling trust me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Chei
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by drkay10: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!

Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?

Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?

Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?

Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?

Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?

Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W W W. E N D P E . T K
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by farano(f): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
lirusehn:

all Romancelanders gonna be here today undecided

Present! grin
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
ladies that have given birth is exempted coz no matter how hard they follow this piece of information,it will still sag..to the girls,dont let any guy suck ur boobs too hard,squeez with all his effort coz if he does,ur boobs go be sorry.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by GODSBEAUTY(f): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
post=30866604:
A sagging breast is something every young girl dreads. And even though it’s an inevitable part of life, we don’t want our boobs sagging now especially since we young and haven’t given birth yet. Most ladies do all it takes to try and prevent it but still indulge in some habits that actually cause their boobs to sag without even knowing it. We are going to shed light on some of these habits to save us from early drooping;

1. Wearing the wrong bra size: [/b]Wearing a bra that doesn’t provide enough support may cause your boobs to sag. Go for a bra fitting and get your right bra size.

[b]2. You don’t drink enough water:
Water does a lot of wonders in our body. When it is taken in very little amounts, it can cause the skin to shrink and appear dry and rough. This also applies to your breasts. Drink lots of water if you want to keep them up.

3. You don’t protect your breasts from the sun: [/b]Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause premature aging and also sagging. Try your best to apply sunscreen always on parts of your skin and breast that will be exposed to the rays of the sun.

[b]4. Smoking:
Smoking is bad for the health and for the breasts. It breaks down then elastin in skin that is responsible for youthful appearance.

5. Weight fluctuations: Fluctuations in your weight can cause your skin to lose elasticity. Therefore, leading to drooping boobs er time.

So Fellow Ladies Hope you do not indulge in these habits?

SOURCE
interesting nice one op
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Which is dont let a guy suck ur boobz too hard undecided

Boobs don turn isamn undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by seunwen2(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=20pt]
squeeze am die
press am till it burst
Bleep her
cum in her
[/size]
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by ERCROSS(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:
ladies that have given birth is exempted coz no matter how hard they follow this piece of information,it will still sag..to the girls,dont let any guy suck ur boobs too hard,squeez with all his effort coz if he does,ur boobs go be sorry.

wow....
shocked
U must be talking frm experience...
Ain't u... undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by DuchessLily(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)
cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by lirusehn(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
farano:
Present! grin

o: your own follow sag ? shockedshocked

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by samx4real(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Afrok:
I think the habits are;
1. Touch am, touch am wella. undecided
2. Squeeze am, squeeze am wella. shocked
3. Press am, press am wella. embarassed
4. Pinch am, pinch am wella. wink
5. SUCK AM, SUCK AM WELLA. kiss

Desist from the above habits and ur breasts might not look like an over-ripped pawpaw, or been called TRASHY CAN wink.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Akalia(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Whack Thread

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2015
andromida:
Good to know. Thank you

Is yours on the path to sagging? cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by 2dice(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)
that's my ni.gga ERIGGA flow
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by fireforfire: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2015
All dis grammar na just temporal solution. wen timr reach, e go still fall

2 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by 9jatatafo(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmm OP and boobis this morning. Well I thought ladies should avoid men with fat and big lips who crave boobis sucking and also the ones that use straw to suck boobis.
So according to the OP, sucking cannot sag boobis. Okay na, sucking continues.
Oya mama Lagbaja, remove your bra so that I go pass straw through the window and suck your boobis. Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Sagged Bobbie is a turnoff to me.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2015
ERCROSS:

wow....
shocked
U must be talking frm experience...
Ain't u... undecided
you must not be experienced b4 you know all this, its a common fact
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Dadehmola: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers (cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)

Bwahahahhahahaha. grin grin

Crazy dude!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Is yours on the path to sagging? cheesy

Ha ha Your concern is duly noted.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by ERCROSS(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:

you must not be experienced b4 you know all this, its a common fact
Ur name sounds like u r frm kogi state... R u...?
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Rendition(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2015
milinda:
Nyc thread, wanna ask wit ma open mind o does suckin also make d boobs sag? #not breastfeedin kinda suckin o
buhahahhahhahhahha

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by farano(f): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2015
lirusehn:

o: your own follow sag ? shockedshocked

kweshion for the gods grin
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Dadehmola: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:
to the girls,dont let any guy suck ur boobs too hard,squeez with all his effort coz if he does,ur boobs go be sorry.

cheesy grin

That your boyfriend no try oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" / Lady Bullied For Wearing This Short Dress To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.