Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81564 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by chingydaboss(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm.. passing by..

Breast sucking is healthy 4 a man nd even healthier for a woman because it prevents cancer for a lady.. (Research)

Som ladies who seem to.b unfaithful, their boobs b lyk 'Olympus has fallen'..
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Zzyzxt(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
I hope dey note it cos guys r tired of dis olympus as fallen breast

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by XBLadez: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Ara dara ada adago. Boobs wey go stand too go stand. I've seen virgins with sagging boobs and mothers with twin towers(if u know what I mean). It's an individual thing, no long talk abeg

3 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
The thing is some girls have natural nice bosoms but when she starts giving tunde emeka and musa to squeeze it loses it elasticity. So good girls keep one guy and thank me lera
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by okeyngene: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
All d above reasons nothing but trash. D only reason i kw is lack of balance diet nd exercise. Check onyibo grl, ve never seen onyibo with sag boobs except dos dat ve given birth
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
post=30866604:
A sagging breast is something every young girl dreads. And even though it’s an inevitable part of life, we don’t want our boobs sagging now especially since we young and haven’t given birth yet. Most ladies do all it takes to try and prevent it but still indulge in some habits that actually cause their boobs to sag without even knowing it. We are going to shed light on some of these habits to save us from early drooping;

1. Wearing the wrong bra size: [/b]Wearing a bra that doesn’t provide enough support may cause your boobs to sag. Go for a bra fitting and get your right bra size.

[b]2. You don’t drink enough water:
Water does a lot of wonders in our body. When it is taken in very little amounts, it can cause the skin to shrink and appear dry and rough. This also applies to your breasts. Drink lots of water if you want to keep them up.

3. You don’t protect your breasts from the sun: [/b]Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause premature aging and also sagging. Try your best to apply sunscreen always on parts of your skin and breast that will be exposed to the rays of the sun.

[b]4. Smoking:
Smoking is bad for the health and for the breasts. It breaks down then elastin in skin that is responsible for youthful appearance.

5. Weight fluctuations: Fluctuations in your weight can cause your skin to lose elasticity. Therefore, leading to drooping boobs er time.

So Fellow Ladies Hope you do not indulge in these habits?

SOURCE
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Rendition(m): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
buh really women really av a lot of work too do concerning all dem listed issues....especially d ones with the bigger bossom
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by kwencypresh(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)

Lol
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Zzyzxt:
I hope dey note it cos guys r tired of dis olympus as fallen breast

grin grin grin life don tire that boobi o

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by lirusehn(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2015
farano:
hell yeah

eyah!!undecided

kindly do follow her adviz cheesy

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Bitojoe(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Show us the pictures of sag boobs
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by yahx(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
After reading this crymy boobs sages*how do I reverse the eyes from reading this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
how do mr ibo correct his
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2015
andromida:

Ha ha Your concern is duly noted.

That doesn't answer my question tho
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

That doesn't answer my question tho

Again thank you for your kind concern. cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by chonchoro(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Like seriously, l like breast die a beg do everything to make it stand attention ;DLike seriously, l like breast die a beg do everything to make it stand attention
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Hysmady(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Also too much handling by guys...
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:

Your bayelsa girls abi, you are the problem those girls have. After you have troubled their lives, they gave you a chance to eat the forbidden able and you nearly even cut down the apple tree and you are here complaining. Hypochcrite!!!.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2015
andromida:

Again thank you for your kind concern. cheesy

Olympus must hv fallen tongue
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by linearity: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2015
On the contrary, wearing bra eventually leads to saggy boobs and there is science to back it.

the support that bra provides for the boobs makes them to develop less musles to support themselves thereby making weak with passage of time and easily sags when left one their own.

If you don't wear bra, the boob continuously develops musles to counteract the gravitational pull thereby allowing them them to maintain their shape over a more extended period compare to bra strapped boobs.

You can proof this out with any part of your body, if we take the legs for example, if you start supporting and suspending them thereby making them not to exact their full weight against the gravitational pull downwards, after a while they become vet weak and lazy because of degenerated musle growth and if their is no muscle to maintain the shapes in your legs, they start sagging and grow out of proportion....please ignore the wrong typos, no time to read back.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good advice tho#boobs talk this early mornin grin

undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Kingsasian(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Reminds me of one of my sexcapades with one young lady...a single parent three years ago. I find bobby tire I no see till I found out dat the thing wey I dey touch na flat "slippers" because she wouldn't take off her top whenever we are in the act. Na then I believe say boobs dey turn slippers.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Gynacologist(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2015
milinda:
Nyc thread, wanna ask wit ma open mind o does suckin also make d boobs sag? #not breastfeedin kinda suckin o
nice boobz uv gat dere.wish i culd......
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided

So u have sagged boobs No wonder lipsrsealed SMH undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by esonuu(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
post=30866604:
A sagging breast is something every young girl dreads. And even though it’s an inevitable part of life, we don’t want our boobs sagging now especially since we young and haven’t given birth yet. Most ladies do all it takes to try and prevent it but still indulge in some habits that actually cause their boobs to sag without even knowing it. We are going to shed light on some of these habits to save us from early drooping;

1. Wearing the wrong bra size: [/b]Wearing a bra that doesn’t provide enough support may cause your boobs to sag. Go for a bra fitting and get your right bra size.

[b]2. You don’t drink enough water:
Water does a lot of wonders in our body. When it is taken in very little amounts, it can cause the skin to shrink and appear dry and rough. This also applies to your breasts. Drink lots of water if you want to keep them up.

3. You don’t protect your breasts from the sun: [/b]Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause premature aging and also sagging. Try your best to apply sunscreen always on parts of your skin and breast that will be exposed to the rays of the sun.

[b]4. Smoking:
Smoking is bad for the health and for the breasts. It breaks down then elastin in skin that is responsible for youthful appearance.

5. Weight fluctuations: Fluctuations in your weight can cause your skin to lose elasticity. Therefore, leading to drooping boobs er time.

So Fellow Ladies Hope you do not indulge in these habits?

SOURCE
NO 6: avoid guy(s) handling it..wen the breast is cuming out,handling helps it grow big faster but 1ce its big,if u no get gud body,much handling affects ur boobs negatively so next time dnt let that greedy boi rough handle it with his two hands like agege bread instead tutor him on how to touch just de nipples

2 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Chars1289: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
booby wey don fall, don fall, d 1 wey still dey stand go still fall.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Christmasdon(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2015
Nkea atola m special. Picture or adonbelieve it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by MyMentor: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
to avoid it, stop carrying babe at d back with d wrapper tied round ur breast. Such continual pressing causes it 2 grow downward.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

So u have sagged boobs No wonder lipsrsealed SMH undecided
what is ur damm problem if i gat sag boobs,abi ur girlfriend?#oga face ya front jor undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by WEIRDPC(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is ur damm problem if i gat sag boobs,abi ur girlfriend?#oga face ya front jor undecided

Show me Pictures of your boobs or idonbilivit sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.